Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
NotFomo

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:00 PM

It is probably unrealistic to trade without losses, every even the most experienced trader had bad trades. The only option is trading without investments, in other words trading with a virtual account. Recently I stumbled upon a new Velvet.exchange where small functionality is presented, but convenient settings and the availability of training materials + a demo is quite a good option to try to trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DiceChain

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Trading is a good way to earn money.But it is quite impossible earn by trading without loss. First time there will be loss if you going trade but after experienced you can make profit and recover your loss.So before starting trade you should gather all technical knowledge about trading first.So you can see tutorial related trading via google search and youtube.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
The way to make money is to lose money. Similar to a child learning to walk for the first time, you learn to walk by falling. Like a trading, until you learn to trade you will fall. Sometimes you can fall for reasons that don't originate from you, which doesn't mean you will not fall after learning. So it is impossible not to lose, you should always work so hard that you get more than you lost.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:17:23 PM

First, nobody is perfect, so its also applicable to crypto trading. I guarantee you that everyone has suffered a lost one way or another, its just how you react from your losses. Other lost interest, but there are people who take it as a challenge.

Yes, its possible to trade with small amounts. I started with around $100 was able to grow it overtime specially last year, but 2018 is different, hard to make a decent returns unless you're willing to take more risk specially day trading.

I definitely agreed on your statement dude, no matter how good you are as a traders it is impossible apply trading without losses.
Nobody's perfect, bear that in your mind. Whether you like it or not, you accept it or not, that's the reality. I am just stating the fact here pal.
Or the only things you can do that without losses I think is Hold your coins or don't trade Grin
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

Are you crazy trading without loses
Even the expert and well experience traders are they can get loses
You need to accept loses in this job all you have to do is need to foucos to maximize the loses
And ofcourse you can start in small amount of money in trading
I suggest learn well all about trading to minimize loses because loses is still part in trading

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It is possible to trade without loss, but that means you will only be trading at certain times (when you’re very sure of the direction the market is heading to). And this doesn’t happen all the time. But if you plan to be trading on a regular basis then there is ever possibility that losses will occur, and that’s when you talk about minimizing your losses. To minimize your loss you make use of what is called ‘Stop-Loss.

I guess, it is simply impossible. As a rule, traders are the people that cannot live without their work and any activities. They can have losses in their business, and it should be taken as a norm.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Use limit buy sell method to weed out your losses but this will weed out both loss and excess profits.
but trading if there are no losses is not trading, because most people in this world who are already seniors must have suffered losses in large and small ways that must be there. so the trade must have a disadvantage
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

every trader can only minimize loss and it is impossible to continue to win. so that there are lots of methods and trading tools to be able to maximize profits and keep losses out
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There's no special way to get success on trading world, all need hard work, fund and also time to become success. Besides that, there's no trading without loss because loss is part of trading. You can try any way to learn about trading, such from web, you tube channel or courses. But the most important thing is practice and have journal to write your journey. The best tips/ trick that I can give to you is never repeat the same mistakes.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

no trader does not suffer losses, surely all traders suffer losses but their losses are smaller than profits. beginners can use a little money because trade requires analysis, patience and a little luck.

FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

Trading without losses? Not possible. Without losses you never can be a good trader. Loss and profits are common parts of trading! Nobody can teach you trading without losses and I would like to tell you please try to research yourself first, read successful trader's story and articles, you will realize how it worked for them!
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:03:27 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
It’s not easy to trade without loss, if you’re a regular trader sometimes you’re likely to lose money. But if you want to improve your skills so you don’t lose much then you will have to take out time to do your homework and learn everything. Next you’ve got to find a good exchange, one that is reliable. I have seen good comments here maybe if you take out time to go through these comments too, you will be able to grab a one or two things. Good luck.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:06:57 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
A newbie is very easy to get lost in the investment and you should accept it before the transaction. You should have a consistent mentality so that you do not have to be emotional. That is the important thing that you need to know. Try to come up with sensible strategies and fix them after each failure. You will succeed after a while.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Work4cryptos

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:20:04 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There is no perfect trading so we should learn how to accept it. There are always lapses along the way so we must be wise in trading. It is important that we'll have knowledge about what we are doing first to get rid of uncertain losses. Searching and learning the basics of it is important.
Not trading, don’t talk about trading. Do you ever see any source of anything that involves some effort but the ending is always win? I considered nothing like this. Whenever two or more people come and try to get something, there is always loss. Likewise whenever someone put money in something, there is always a chance of loss equal as win. So digest it.
Know your risk appetite because in investing/trading losing money is very normal. Even you put small amount of money, you will still lose some of it. We can't always win, losing will always be there but of course you can learn a lot from that experience.

Reading more about trading can help you to minimize loses, but it will not help you to win always. In the market that is composed of high volatility, expect to lose money.

Always set your cut loss level, that is trading where traders maximize the market to earn profit and minimize their loses by setting the cut loss level. Meaning, even professional traders have their own story of losing money, we can actually learn a lot from them.
Yes that’s true, but it can only be when you’re trading regularly. If you’re the type of trader that tries to be certain of their predictions before taking actions, then there is every possibility that you won’t lose. But these sure times doesn’t come regularly, and most of us prefer to trade every time. So the best thing is to look for ways to reduce your loss instead of talking about not losing at all.

How can one certain about his predictions at all though? I don't think there's any way to do that especially for someone that's just starting to trade.  Accepting the fact that you're bound to lose money along the way would be a good start to condition yourself. Piling up on experience is still the best way to go.
That’s your determination. You better know what you are up to and how would you be taking the pledge. But do consider, all your predictions wouldn’t work as the market is quite confusing.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

Some traders get some profits without lossing amount but it may be his first transactions..but maximum trading or investment facing some or little bit losses. I face a huge amount of losses due to price reduction.
There have no traders who get always profits. We need to face some losses and we need to accept it to be successful in trading.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:41:36 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

If you wanted to learn trading you can somehow read some and probably search or surf at the google on how and what is trading, but then again you can't make it without losses because trading has a tons of risk, not to somehow discouraged you but it's the reality and it's a experience and it's very important so you can find your style  and strategy.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

If you wanted to learn trading you can somehow read some and probably search or surf at the google on how and what is trading, but then again you can't make it without losses because trading has a tons of risk, not to somehow discouraged you but it's the reality and it's a experience and it's very important so you can find your style  and strategy.

Theres no need for him to search for google or seek for help online because in this forum bitcointalk he can always find alot of information regarding on the strategy and on how to improve his trading career . aside from that , he can also ask a query because many members here are experienced and active to help other forum members that are having a hard time for thier crypto activities .

But in the end it is still impossible for you or for us to trade without being loosing because trading is a very risky game as it is unpredictable .
ShortClixneoai

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

The best way to reduce losses is to simply store in a secure wallet. Holding it would make you less prone to risk and got higher potential to reach a good price eventually. Just a reminder not to store your funds not in exchanges, choose hardware wallet or open source wallet that provides you your own private key. Thus way you could have the full control of your funds and does not need to entrUST it to third party. You can choose Electrum if you have Bitcoin only while if you have multiple kind of coins, you could have Hodler wallet since it is also open source like electrum.
It's a very secure ways to handle our asset to avoid losses mate, and keeping your coins to that storage will keep from having a weak hands. Certainly we can't prevent losses once we deposited our coins in the trading site, so much better to stay away for a while from exchanges because you might can't control yourself selling your coins at dumped price so you tend to lose it.
By storing in exchange, we get a very mobile opportunity when we want to sell the coins we have. But for me this is a condition that is not good because we are easily affected to sell the coins we have even though we suffer losses because selling coins is much cheaper than when we buy them. So actually conditions like this are difficult and we should wait for some time, there are positive values and there are also negative values. We are in a difficult condition and only ourselves will determine the future we will achieve.
And yes, people panic. They start panic selling and hence making themselves conferred heavy losses plus demolish the tone of market. This cause decrease in value of bitcoin.
Someone said, “If you are doing what you have got interest in, you wouldn’t have to work a single day in your life”. So yes, even after so many losses and hurdles, these people still love to do it.
rata_for
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

I have tried many times to apply different strategies and indicators in the market . But I could not get a stable positive result .
now I found a group of professionals ( weenzee.com ) that make successful trading and I get a good % of income
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

I would go on direct point so basically in terms of trading we can't afford losses , cause losses also risk are involved when you are trading, the only thing that can prevent it or can somehow reduce it, is making your self wise, ask some pros and learn through experience that's my friend tell me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: