Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] leonArdo - Version 2.4 released!! Trading GUI/Bot for Bittrex, Poloniex ..  (Read 73477 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mafia

Activity: 641
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:44:05 PM

No Problem, Thanks for the support and a bot which works Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadCow

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:53:09 PM

I've been running leonArdo 24/7 for the last week and I just want to give a BIG thank you to Jonathan and the leonArdo team for making such a wonderful product. I had a few hiccups getting my latest version registered after I accidentally deleted my API key from btc-e, but support from Jonathan was first rate.

I've never used a trading bot before, and I've got a lot to learn, but my impressions of leonArdo are ALL good. Software is fast & stable, and the gui design is very slick. Overall I'm very happy, and having a lot of fun trading now (which I always found too time consuming previously to do on any serious level). Knowing that I have a few different bots setup working for me 24/7 is cool!

My only real suggestion is to maybe add a few 'power' tips on trading strategies and bot setup, like how many bots should you spread your funds over for the same trading pair, complementary settings between different bots to max profits, how far apart to set the ping-pong bid/ask - stuff to help novice traders like me get up to 'pro' standard as fast as possible.

Using leonArdo is easy, but I guess learning how to setup effective bots takes knowledge & experience, and some tips on strategies in this thread would be much appreciated!

TL,DR - leonArdo is a great product, support is excellent
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 12:20:00 AM

I've been running leonArdo 24/7 for the last week and I just want to give a BIG thank you to Jonathan and the leonArdo team for making such a wonderful product. I had a few hiccups getting my latest version registered after I accidentally deleted my API key from btc-e, but support from Jonathan was first rate.

I've never used a trading bot before, and I've got a lot to learn, but my impressions of leonArdo are ALL good. Software is fast & stable, and the gui design is very slick. Overall I'm very happy, and having a lot of fun trading now (which I always found too time consuming previously to do on any serious level). Knowing that I have a few different bots setup working for me 24/7 is cool!

My only real suggestion is to maybe add a few 'power' tips on trading strategies and bot setup, like how many bots should you spread your funds over for the same trading pair, complementary settings between different bots to max profits, how far apart to set the ping-pong bid/ask - stuff to help novice traders like me get up to 'pro' standard as fast as possible.

Using leonArdo is easy, but I guess learning how to setup effective bots takes knowledge & experience, and some tips on strategies in this thread would be much appreciated!

TL,DR - leonArdo is a great product, support is excellent

Thanks for the great review of leonArdo MadCow!

We would really like to provide the type of 'power' tips you asked for, but unfortunately we are not in a position by which we can, as a company, give trading advice. We have created a real company, mArgin UG, which is registered in Germany and we are very serious about complying with all the appropriate rules and regulations governing our company's status. Having consulted our lawyer, he confirmed that one of those rules is that we cannot give such advice. We can only sell a tool by which others can make their own decisions in terms of trading. Otherwise we are effectively doing the job of a financial advisor, which currently our company is not registered to do. As we continue to grow we will investigate ways to allow us provide such a service as we would really like to help our customers, especially those who are new to trading, get the absolute most out of leonArdo. Until that point we can only continue to make what we think is the best, most intuitive, interface for Crypto currency trading even better.

We are aware of the fact that this sounds a bit like a cop-out , but the legal situation is very strict on this point, so much so that we are actually not even allowed to suggest a "good" currency pair to trade with. However, we promise to continue working together with our layer to provide the best tutorial and advice possible that gets as close to the border of what is legally allowable without actually crossing it.

Of course the fact that we cannot explicitly give advice does not mean that others cannot share their experiences here Smiley

Merry Christmas everyone!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 12:00:27 PM

Crazy stuff with the bitcoin price development. We hope you guys are holding up well. The upside to such a low price is that leonArdo is priced in BTC and that means you can get your copy for the cheapest price ever Smiley

leonArdo's introductory price of 0.5 BTC still holds!

The leonArdo guys

unlock.mk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 04:18:18 PM

Great software !
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 08:41:42 PM

Great software !

Thanks unlock.mk!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 08:37:40 PM

Hey everyone,

Its an exciting time for us. We have been hard at work improving leonArdo and adding support for 2 new markets. Details to follow very soon.

I just wanted to take a minute to tell you about some of the features of leonArdo you might not know about:

* All API key pairs can be encrypted and password protected
* It is possible to run multiple strategies on a single currency pair! This means you can run our ping pong strategy and our more advanced mArgin maker strategy on the same currency pair. It is even possible to run multiple same strategies, so for example you can have 3 mArgin maker strategies each with different parameter settings (low frequency, high frequency etc.) and 3 ping pong strategies with different buy and sell prices.
* leonArdo provides a fully interactive GUI. It is great to be able to drag your order just above a wall to ensure it goes through. Or visualise the gain you made on the last cycle directly in the chart.
* leonArdo's ruler feature allows you to accurately place your next order to ensure a gain of X% after exchange fees are taken.
* leonArdo will automatically recover should you temporally lose a network connection or put your computer to sleep. After the connection is resumed, it will re-download all trades and fill in any gaps that had appeared in the chart! All strategies will also resume automatically Smiley
* Using leonArdo's sliders ensures you never place an incorrect order. It makes it impossible to sell more than you have or buy more than you can afford.
* A couple of clicks allows you to add VWAP lines or the latest VWAP price to the chart.
* leonArdo has more than 3 years historical data available in the chart for selected currency pairs.

Enjoy the weekend!

The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 04:39:14 PM

Hey everyone,

We have an issue with our database collection process for bitstamp. This means that you will see a couple of small gaps in the data (of approximately 2 hrs). We are currently fixing this and will let you know when it is up and running again.

You can still continue to trade using leonArdo. The only effect is that you will see a small gap in the history chart.

Best
The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 10:00:07 PM

Issue has been fixed. Old gaps are still there, but will be closed tomorrow. For now the data collection is running properly again!

Best wishes
The leonArdo guys

unlock.mk

View Profile
January 26, 2015, 01:07:17 PM

Can we expect BitTrex and other altcoins to be added in Leonardo ?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 10:24:38 AM

We have implemented Bter already and testing it atm. But we want to test it thoroughly before we release it. 
We are also working on other exchanges Wink.

unlock.mk

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 03:25:31 PM

We have implemented Bter already and testing it atm. But we want to test it thoroughly before we release it. 
We are also working on other exchanges Wink.
That's good news, waiting...
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2015, 08:55:20 PM

btw: we have a new website if you find this thread to confusing Smiley -> http://marginsoftware.de/

We will also be at the P2P Financial Systems 2015 workshop in Frankfurt, Germany this Thursday.
Just in case someone wants to chat.

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2015, 01:55:44 PM

Really enjoying the P2P Financial Systems 2015 workshop in Frankfurt, Germany. A nice mix of Bankers and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.

Andreas Antonopoulos gave a great talk this morning. If you are interested we are live twitting from the event (@mArginsoftware) and there is a live stream here: youtu.be/4uEhnTToqIc  

All the best  
The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 10:43:51 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 07:34:43 AM by leonArdo@margin

leonArdo beta 1.4.0 released

We have been very busy improving leonArdo and all registered customers have received a link to the newest version!

Release notes
  • Total restructuring of the mArgin maker strategy
      - Partial orders are handled explicitly now should an order need to be replaced due to max order age being reached
      - The Min. effective margin is now applied to sell/buy cycles and not only buy/sell cycles
      - In a market specific manner the minimum tradable amount is set to ensure the strategy can continue trading after the subtraction of fees
      - Logic has been improved
  • leonArdo will automatically restart trading after a network outage now (no more coming back to a dialog waiting for your input Smiley)
  • Notifications tab updated to allow entries to be stored in a client database. To remove notifications simply select all and click 'x'  or click the tick you if want them to remain but not show as a number in the notifications icon
  • Improved display of numeric values for better readability. For example, hover over a value in the slider and the full precision will appear as a tooltip
  • The "Total" label in the top left corner of the volume chart now also provides an estimate of the resulting volume in the other currency. For example: 2877.8 BTC [641.58k USD]
  • When you hover your mouse in a within the depth-chart for more than 2 secs, an estimate of the resulting amount in the other currency is provided
  • Some more changes under the hood
      - Improved thread safety when manually adapting strategy orders
      - Adapted internal handling of all price and amount values for more accuracy
      - Added new framework for faster integration of new markets (BTER and Bitfinex are already in the testing phase)
  • several smaller bug-fixes

Best wishes,
The leonArdo guys

BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 02:16:06 PM

You should put Leonardo Dicaprio's face on the logo to make it more attractive.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 11:22:30 AM

You should put Leonardo Dicaprio's face on the logo to make it more attractive.

Great idea. We'll get to work on it Smiley

SavellM

Activity: 305

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:32:31 AM

When will you add Bittrex?

Thats what im waiting for.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 10:34:36 PM

When will you add Bittrex?

Thats what im waiting for.

Thanks for your interest.

We are nearly finished with bter and bitfinex and will be releasing them soon. Bittrex is also on our radar, so stay tuned Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 08:29:05 PM

Clearly not the right choice for us to spend time implementing support for bter given what has happened. Ah well, looks like bitfinex will be next for us now.

Hope you guys didn't get burned too badly...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: