Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:44:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] leonArdo - Version 2.4 released!! Trading GUI/Bot for Bittrex, Poloniex ..  (Read 73477 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JJyarr

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:48:25 PM

Any chance Quadrigacx gets added in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 10:16:56 AM

Every chance, but up first are bittrex, C-Cex and Kraken...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 08:26:59 PM

Update

Just a short update to say that yes we are a little behind with releasing bittrex support. Sorry about that but there are just a couple more (minor) issues we need to resolve and then it's ready.

Our next major release, version 2.4, is also close and we are really excited with the new features we have added. Can't wait to get it into the hands of our customers.

And speaking of customers we can announce that sales of leonArdo are up by a factor of 16.5 on the same quarter last year! Welcome to all our new customers Smiley

The leonArdo guys 

JJyarr

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:37:05 AM

Sounds good, looking forward to the updates...
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 11:37:54 PM

Sounds good, looking forward to the updates...

Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 08:21:20 PM

Remember, using leonArdo's tools window you can keep track of up to 25 charts on another screen. What's more, you can fully interact with those charts to adapt orders, change view etc.

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:28:01 AM

Why do I keep getting this annoying popup?

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:41:10 AM

Why do I keep getting this annoying popup?

Hi NextGenCrypto,

If you think this is a bug then we need more information than what you provided to be able to even start looking into fixing it. Some important details:

• What OS are you using?
  • A short description of what was happening when you encountered the issue
  • The log. You can find it in the .leonArdo folder

It looks like it is the message you get when you stop a strategy. As the strategy "owns" an order you are prompted whether or not you want the order to remain on the order book or whether you want to cancel it.

But I can't say more until I have more details.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

sydhelly

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:38:31 AM

I think it's linked to when the strategy stops on its own.
It seems to be after it completed an order and can't set the next one because of amount/value problem.
Looks like it's when you use all your balance of one currency, then due the fees, the bot may not be able to keep the same amount in the next order.

I found out that it works better if you use only a portion of your balance for the bot. It will keep trading.

But still the bots seems to be a bit buggued.
Yesterday I had a bot that completed the same order twice.
He bought 5 Ethers and instead of placing a sell order, he bought 5 Eth again !

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:31:32 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 10:29:56 AM by leonArdo@margin

It seems to be after it completed an order and can't set the next one because of amount/value problem.
Looks like it's when you use all your balance of one currency, then due the fees, the bot may not be able to keep the same amount in the next order.

I found out that it works better if you use only a portion of your balance for the bot. It will keep trading.

Thanks for your input sydhelly.

Yes, it used to be that if you used used the min amount in the slider to start trading with then there is a chance the bot will stop as after fees are taken as there is not enough funds left to place the next order. But we fixed that a long time ago. This looks like the opposite case, using the max amount given by the slider. Can you provide some more info? Thanks!

The bot should NOT have bought twice. If you observe something like this please send us the details (including log)!

Thanks,
Jonathan

sydhelly

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 11:00:12 AM

HI Johnathan,

Thanks for your reply and for the god good consumer support as always.

It was in a previous session so I don't have the log in my current leonardo. Is there a way to get the log from prior sessions ?
(I'm on ubuntu btw, maybe some hidden txt files to access ?)

Regarding the double buy problem, I think it was due to problems of connections with Poloniex during the downtimes/ddos.

If I can access the logs of previous sessions we may be able to know more.

Btw, I am very happy with leonardo software as a manual trading/analysis tool.
I am playing a bit with the bots, but they require a lot of baby sitting if you wanna make some profit out of it in the current alt crypto environment.

Thanks,

edit : typo, "God consumer support" was a bit too much Smiley

NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:35:49 PM

Thanks for your input sydhelly.

Yes, it used to be that if you used used the min amount in the slider to start trading with then there is a chance the bot will stop as after fees are taken as there is not enough funds left to place the next order. But we fixed that a long time ago. This looks like the opposite case, using the max amount given by the slider. Can you provide some more info? Thanks!

The bot should NOT have bought twice. If you observe something like this please send us the details (including log)!

Thanks,
Jonathan

Correct, this is when using the max in the slider.  Will get you more info later when I can.   Grin

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 07:38:01 PM

HI Johnathan,

Thanks for your reply and for the god good consumer support as always.

It was in a previous session so I don't have the log in my current leonardo. Is there a way to get the log from prior sessions ?
(I'm on ubuntu btw, maybe some hidden txt files to access ?)

Regarding the double buy problem, I think it was due to problems of connections with Poloniex during the downtimes/ddos.

If I can access the logs of previous sessions we may be able to know more.

Btw, I am very happy with leonardo software as a manual trading/analysis tool.
I am playing a bit with the bots, but they require a lot of baby sitting if you wanna make some profit out of it in the current alt crypto environment.

Thanks,

edit : typo, "God consumer support" was a bit too much Smiley

Thanks sydhelly!

greymatter

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 12:03:25 PM

hey, LeonArdo.... where you at? Sent you money and no response.  How can I get the software after paying?
sydhelly

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:09:32 PM

they will compile the software once you send them half of your api key for the selected exchange. Did you register your email with your selected exchange ?

Once compiled you will download the software on the main page and it will work with your key.

Welcome Smiley

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:31:11 PM

hey, LeonArdo.... where you at? Sent you money and no response.  How can I get the software after paying?

Hi greymatter,

As you didn't fill out the registration form with the API key details we need there was a mix up! Apologies for that.

I have mailed you and pm'd you now.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

greymatter

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 08:31:55 PM

Hi greymatter,

As you didn't fill out the registration form with the API key details we need there was a mix up! Apologies for that.

I have mailed you and pm'd you now.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

Thank you , I got it! Thanks for the fast and great support!
sydhelly

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 08:39:39 PM

And thanks to Leonardo for my referral paiement Smiley

Happy to help people get on board this nice software !

sydhelly

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 07:48:49 AM

It hapened again with the ping pong bot !

I think it occurs when the strategy is running and you manually cancel the current order.
The bot will think the order has been fulfilled and will place the opposite order, which results in a double buy or double sell.

IMPORTANT 04/15 09:40:35 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] current order was manually canceled, switching to sell
CRITICAL  04/15 09:40:35 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] transition to "switching state"
DEBUG     04/15 09:40:36 am [system] : heart is beating ...
CRITICAL  04/15 09:40:36 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] transition to "creating order"

Please solve this, I lost some money because of this bug. (definitely not a feature !)

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:03:13 AM

It hapened again with the ping pong bot !

I think it occurs when the strategy is running and you manually cancel the current order.
The bot will think the order has been fulfilled and will place the opposite order, which results in a double buy or double sell.

IMPORTANT 04/15 09:40:35 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] current order was manually canceled, switching to sell
CRITICAL  04/15 09:40:35 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] transition to "switching state"
DEBUG     04/15 09:40:36 am [system] : heart is beating ...
CRITICAL  04/15 09:40:36 am [poloniex:bot:ETH/BTC] : [DR. PonG] transition to "creating order"

Please solve this, I lost some money because of this bug. (definitely not a feature !)

Thanks for finding this. On the mArgin maker bot manually cancelling an order results in the same order type being placed again. But the ping pong bot switches states!

Will work on a fix for this straight away. Until then, don't manually cancel orders when using the ping pong bot!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: