Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 01:59:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] leonArdo - Version 2.4 released!! Trading GUI/Bot for Bittrex, Poloniex ..  (Read 73463 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 06:45:49 AM

You can download a free paper trading version of leonArdo by going to our website and clicking on Products!

If you want to skip the 'sign up', here is the direct link to the downloads:

http://marginsoftware.de/demo-downloads.html

Please let us know what you think! We'd love to hear your comments Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:48:04 PM

You can download a free paper trading version of leonArdo by going to our website and clicking on Products!

nice software, im interest to try this platform
Can you mention the advantages of this software compared to other software?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Stingery64

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:07:20 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vrI0biS.jpg
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 07:13:59 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 12:40:00 PM by leonArdo@margin

Hey Stingery64,

Can you give us some more information? What flavour of Windows are you running? Is it XP? At what point do you get this message?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Stingery64

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:07:51 AM

yes xp sp3
when i open it,
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 09:56:53 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 07:01:14 PM by leonArdo@margin

yes xp sp3
when i open it,

Hi Stingery64,

We found the issue. But fixing it will take a bit of time. Actually leonArdo was built to only support Win 7 onwards (it also runs on OSX and Linux). We didn't think there were any XP users left Smiley

So in order to try to fix it we have to get our hands on an XP version first.

For now have you considered a switch to a newer version of Windows?

We will get back to you as soon as we can with an update.

Thanks for your interest in leonArdo and sorry for the inconvenience.

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 07:19:19 PM

nice software, im interest to try this platform
Can you mention the advantages of this software compared to other software?

Hey dHe_zHiq,

Thanks for your interest in leonArdo!

The main difference between leonArdo and other bitcoin trading platforms is that it is a C++ desktop application. This makes interacting with it a pleasure. It has been built from the ground up with an emphasis on graphical interactions so for example you can drag limit orders (or bot orders) to new prices, maybe to a price which places your order just beyond a wall so that it has a better chance of getting executed. The order book and wall are also visualised in a price aligned depth chart. And as you drag the order you receive visual updates as to the effect this will have on the gain or reduction in gain you will make.

We take full advantage of the APIs from the exchanges we support and deliver you all the relevant information concerning your account in the unique interface that is leonArdo. This means for example that maybe Bitstamp is offering you exchange fee free trading for this month - if that is the case then leonArdo will receive this info and incorporate it into the visualisation of the gain you can expect to make in a trading cycle for the parameters you have set in your bot.

There are many more features (VWAP, 4 years historical data, ruler, timezones, visualised cycle gains etc.) that you can check out on our website. Just go to www.marginsoftware.de and click on Tutorial.

Last but not least we have set up a real company in Germany and are here for the long haul. More exchanges will be added and we are also planning on releasing an API for leonArdo which will allow anyone to write there own automatic trading strategy and run it on leonArdo. Even sell it to others if you like Smiley And I forgot to mention that leonArdo comes bundled with two algo trading strategies!

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

All the best,
The leonArdo guys

Stingery64

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:03:30 AM

does this program allow backtesting?
also, what are the strategies ?
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:39:04 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 07:57:00 AM by leonArdo@margin

does this program allow backtesting?
also, what are the strategies ?

leonArdo doesn't allow backtesting yet, but its on our todo list.

It comes bundled with two strategies. A simple Ping Pong strategy that allows you set a static buy and sell price. And a more advanced mArgin maker strategy that is more dynamic and will adapt to changing market conditions.

The best way to check them out is to try the demo, but I know you can't right now as you are running XP. We'll get back to you on that soon!

tarzan2

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

its not my fault

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 07:34:15 AM

any chance you guys will open up to more exchanges in the near future? i am particularly interested in cryptsy.. i enjoy the wide range of altcoins they have to trade..
also, if i understand correctly the 1btc purchase option would include all future exchanges?

thanks Smiley

free bitcoin storage service! please send to: 1TArzAn26Wvw872Yw36JiBe21SEaypJTP
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 11:37:50 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 11:40:46 AM by leonArdo@margin

any chance you guys will open up to more exchanges in the near future? i am particularly interested in cryptsy.. i enjoy the wide range of altcoins they have to trade..
also, if i understand correctly the 1btc purchase option would include all future exchanges?

thanks Smiley

Hey tarzan2,

Yes! We are currently implementing support for more exchanges. Bitfinex, bter, Poloniex and OKCoin are in the works and more will follow.

And yes, the 1 BTC offer entitles you to all other markets we release.

Thanks for your interest!

All the best,
Jonathan

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 04:17:22 PM

Check it out. Some nice trades made by leonArdo's mArgin maker automatic trading strategy.

The orange triangles in the chart are all sells and the blues are buys. Notice how the strategy updated the margin between buys and sells by incorporating the trading history...

alex.bottai

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:45:41 AM

Hi all, I would like to thanks Jonathan and mArgin Software people for the impressive and effective support: I have suggested them some small mods and they have immediately replied with new releases, testing them until perfection. I am very impressed by their immediate reaction. I have a software development company and know perfectly what imply to be so responsive and effective. Thank you, Jonathan, indeed :-)
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 10:24:49 AM

Hi all, I would like to thanks Jonathan and mArgin Software people for the impressive and effective support: I have suggested them some small mods and they have immediately replied with new releases, testing them until perfection. I am very impressed by their immediate reaction. I have a software development company and know perfectly what imply to be so responsive and effective. Thank you, Jonathan, indeed :-)

Thanks a lot alex! It is very much appreciated!

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:33:55 PM

Hey guys,

We added Coindesk and CryptoNews RSS feeds to leonArdo! They appear right in the chart and are a really handy way to see what has recently happened in the bitcoin world while you trade. Check them out:

For existing customers you can simply click on the "Upgrade Available!" link on leonArdo's login screen and download the newest version.

Best wishes,
The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 11:17:40 PM

BTW the new RSS feature can be tried out in our free demo version of leonArdo. Get your copy here: www.marginsoftware.de

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:56:41 PM

I really like the software. It is very useful and handy. It has a nice and simple interface and it actually helps you to maintain your trading strategy.
leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 08:28:04 PM

I really like the software. It is very useful and handy. It has a nice and simple interface and it actually helps you to maintain your trading strategy.

Thanks Blackpaw! Really glad you like it.

Once you have used leonArdo, you cannot go back to simple web interfaces...

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 03:51:32 AM

Great development with the bitcoin price. And great opportunities to trade!

We just implemented support for dynamically allowing both new currency pairs to be loaded at runtime and even markets too! Really looking forward to getting that into the hands of our customers. You are going to love it!

The leonArdo guys

leonArdo@margin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 12:33:07 AM

Just uploaded a video showing some of the new features in leonArdo, including the ability to dynamically add markets at run time!

Click on this link to check it out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: