Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 242 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THC] The Hempcoin (THC)  (Read 388973 times)
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:38:27 PM

That's 2.5% of the total currency. Not too shabby, means people really believe in this coin to be holding so much off the exchanges.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:11:44 PM

Thank you both for confirming.

But that still leaves the question why my actual balance in my wallet doesn't match the explorer, I really didn't worry about it and I'm still not too concerned. Only reason I spoke up was because of the trex balance mystery, otherwise I still wouldn't care.

Edit: It's been incorrect for months, I've been watching it. deleted blockchain, doesn't do anything. Would extract private keys next, but I'm not on that level. But it still doesn't make sense since explorer shows more than what I have with less transactions. So weird, but whatever.

A couple things about the differences in transaction count.

a) The wallet transaction tab does not count transactions out of your wallet from the given address, the explorer is counting these transactions out.
     - your transaction tab will only show that you sent coins to Bittrex ( or where ever), and not which address sent them.

b) The wallet transaction tab could have unconfirmed transactions in there from a fork, the explorer would not count these.

For all my addresses, the explorer transaction count is higher due to reason a.

What do you think is the best way to represent the transaction count in a block explorer ?

1) show a total count like it is now.
2) only show transactions in count.
3) show both in and out transactions, have a counter for each.

I have no clue how hard it is to change the explorer to 2 or 3, I am more so just curious on what would be the ideal solution.

I certainly don't want to infer more work on killsig, as he has already put countless hours of his spare time into building this explorer from the ground up.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
89keys

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:33:12 PM

this chart stopped in october.
would like to see more  Smiley

It is a lot of work to get that to work?

again thanks for this block explorer!
according to my wife that's the first thing I see in the morning and the last I see at night   Wink
(hope google translated correctly  Tongue )
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:45:20 PM

BTC dropped hard today. Best move it all to THC. lol

I'll be back. I'm going to go buy a BTC. It's too cheap to pass up at these prices.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:22:55 PM

Thank you both for confirming.

But that still leaves the question why my actual balance in my wallet doesn't match the explorer, I really didn't worry about it and I'm still not too concerned. Only reason I spoke up was because of the trex balance mystery, otherwise I still wouldn't care.

Edit: It's been incorrect for months, I've been watching it. deleted blockchain, doesn't do anything. Would extract private keys next, but I'm not on that level. But it still doesn't make sense since explorer shows more than what I have with less transactions. So weird, but whatever.

A couple things about the differences in transaction count.

a) The wallet transaction tab does not count transactions out of your wallet from the given address, the explorer is counting these transactions out.
     - your transaction tab will only show that you sent coins to Bittrex ( or where ever), and not which address sent them.

b) The wallet transaction tab could have unconfirmed transactions in there from a fork, the explorer would not count these.

For all my addresses, the explorer transaction count is higher due to reason a.

What do you think is the best way to represent the transaction count in a block explorer ?

1) show a total count like it is now.
2) only show transactions in count.
3) show both in and out transactions, have a counter for each.

I have no clue how hard it is to change the explorer to 2 or 3, I am more so just curious on what would be the ideal solution.

I certainly don't want to infer more work on killsig, as he has already put countless hours of his spare time into building this explorer from the ground up.

Just a note: I have not sent any of my coins to anywhere. I own every single coin I've mined. I have not bought any additional either, or sent anything to/from my wallet. Straight up solo mined to one address listed in my wallet.

bocyaj

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:32:45 PM

Just a note: I have not sent any of my coins to anywhere. I own every single coin I've mined.

ok thanks, I suspected this as you said your transaction count was lower on the explorer.  Can you verify in your wallet transaction tab if any are showing up as unconfirmed ?

I assume you are searching on your wallet address in the wallet and then exporting to excel and seeing what line it ends on ?  that's what I am doing, but I think I have sent at least some coins from each of my addresses (dont know how I can tell either), so unable to confirm this.

if you don't have any unconfirmed transactions, I am at a loss for why they are different.

EDIT, after I quote, eh... hehe.  even though you have only solo mined, you probably have more than one address in your wallet.  do a listaddressgroupings in the console.  that will give you a list of all addresses on your wallet and the balance for each of them.  then search the transaction tab for that address and compare it with the explorer.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:40:27 PM

Just a note: I have not sent any of my coins to anywhere. I own every single coin I've mined.

ok thanks, I suspected this as you said your transaction count was lower on the explorer.  Can you verify in your wallet transaction tab if any are showing up as unconfirmed ?

I assume you are searching on your wallet address in the wallet and then exporting to excel and seeing what line it ends on ?  that's what I am doing, but I think I have sent at least some coins from each of my addresses (dont know how I can tell either), so unable to confirm this.

if you don't have any unconfirmed transactions, I am at a loss for why they are different.

EDIT, after I quote, eh... hehe.  even though you have only solo mined, you probably have more than one address in your wallet.  do a listaddressgroupings in the console.  that will give you a list of all addresses on your wallet and the balance for each of them.  then search the transaction tab for that address and compare it with the explorer.

did: listaddressgroupings

1 address came up, same one and shows the balance I have in my wallet. There aren't any other addresses in my transactions tab either.

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:41:46 PM

Sorry about the addition/edit, I thought I was quick enough with my afterthought. Oh well, lol.  Roll Eyes

bocyaj

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:45:41 PM

no worries, I was just kidding.

odd, you only have one address.... I always wondered why my solo mined blocks showed as coming in on different addresses.  I thought that was normal and just accepted it and moved on.

Just when I think I am starting to get a better grasp on the blockchain.... a wrench gets thrown in.

one of these days, I will a find a tutorial and some spare time and learn the nitty gritty going on behind the scenes.

EDIT: oh and btw.... that means you have never mined on my pool  Sad  no worries  Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:56:46 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 10:14:07 PM by Halofire

I'm using windows wallet, if that helps. v1.7.0.3
Most other coins like NLG, solo mined blocks are received to different addresses in one wallet, I was curious why my solo blocks in THC were all coming from one. Different addresses are what it's supposed to be (edit: I thought), to cover up and remain more anonymous. I didn't know if the code for THC was coded as such. Must have to do with the block-issuing nodes.

My coin.conf has 5 lines in it.

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcuser=xxxx
rpcpassword=xxxx
server=1
rpcport=11055

I don't mine on pools if i can help it, I stay true to the decentralization as much as possible. Nothing against anyone, it's the way it was meant to be.

aws

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:47:39 AM

-- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS --[/size]

I am a holder of some HempCoin from day 1, I am also a fan of the Crypto2.0 platform NXT
NXT released their monetary system which allows the creation of new currencies or transfer of existing ones.
http://nxt.org/about/monetary-system/
What do you guys think about putting HempCoin on the NXT platform?
It would offer us a lot of benefits.
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:30:25 AM

I am a holder of some HempCoin from day 1, I am also a fan of the Crypto2.0 platform NXT
NXT released their monetary system which allows the creation of new currencies or transfer of existing ones.

agreed it could help thc, I'm not familiar with java based coins though. How secure is java, and how secure are coins made in java?

crazymike79

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:41:30 AM

Hopefully a quick question.  Does the staking or "growing" season still work with this coin?  I haven't had a stake in months with over 11K coins what gives?

Huh
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:56:33 AM

Hopefully a quick question.  Does the staking or "growing" season still work with this coin?  I haven't had a stake in months with over 11K coins what gives?

Huh

PoS is currently not working.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:03:44 AM

If communities were joining together like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.0 and everyone decided to create 1 new token, I would be into trading part of my THC to get some of a new hemp/cannabis token on NXT.

I think it would be a bit silly to ditch all THC for a new NXT token as a NXT token would probably limit future growth to what NXT allows. There are also other 2.0 platforms that do this same sort of token thing. Who's to know which one to choose. Everything is so early on.

I like that there is a hempcoin blockchain because it allows for maximum flexibility.

An important thing for me with any change to hempcoin is forward compatibility of all wallet.dat files and paper wallets. A wallet created today should work forever! (or until a security flaw is proven to exist)

I would be interested in seeing someone try out a new hempcoin that's a token on NXT. There's no harm in creating some tokens on NXT for free and having the community play around with them. It would be cool if someone could duplicate THC onto NXT so that there's a new NXT token and the hempcoin blockchain. Whoever owns THC at block 450,000 will also own that amount of the NXT token.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:06:45 AM

Hopefully a quick question.  Does the staking or "growing" season still work with this coin?  I haven't had a stake in months with over 11K coins what gives?

Huh

PoS is currently not working.

One of the devs is working on it. It will get fixed one day.

I have some old paper wallets that I can give to with the lemons for him to test with.

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:31:03 AM

BTC is CRASHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best put all your money into THC!

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:08:20 AM

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on January 16th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

thats tomorrow!

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

bocyaj

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 01:39:49 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 02:24:39 PM by bocyaj

thats tomorrow!

Just did a quick count and there has been about 1.5 btc traded in the past week.  We already meet the criteria to stay on.  albeit, were cutting it pretty close, but none the less I  am not too worried.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 242 »
  Print  

Jump to: