Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 242 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][THC] The Hempcoin (THC)  (Read 388974 times)
HempCoin (OP)

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 05:27:32 PM

We are having trouble getting the X11 to keep the stake (PoS) and be stable. There is no other coin out there with X11 and stake. We can make the X11 with no PoS and have a swap but we think that would not be desired.  The current Hemp (THC) stake coin is perfect and solid. We just thought the X11 would be helpful in the community and we tried our best. If there is anyone able to help with this issue we are open to suggestions else I think we are sticking with the current code. We would not want a new fork that would have problems. We have submitted for a few new exchanges. We are open to your thoughts on this coin.

Again thanks for all your support for Hempcoin

Since this was a zero premine our budget for this project is slim. We are interested in Graphics designers, Marketing folks, and help with this coin.

Email: dev@hempcoin.org

Cheers!!

Dev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sillypothead

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 05:44:04 PM

Thanks for testing. I had to compile the wallet with minimum 10.8 setting. I'll try to compile it with 10.7 and send you a link.

Thanks for working on it.  Sent some THC your way.  Hope it'll help out some more old hippy macbook users out there.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:44:23 PM

We are having trouble getting the X11 to keep the stake (PoS) and be stable. There is no other coin out there with X11 and stake. We can make the X11 with no PoS and have a swap but we think that would not be desired.  The current Hemp (THC) stake coin is perfect and solid. We just thought the X11 would be helpful in the community and we tried our best. If there is anyone able to help with this issue we are open to suggestions else I think we are sticking with the current code. We would not want a new fork that would have problems. We have submitted for a few new exchanges. We are open to your thoughts on this coin.

Since this was a zero premine our budget for this project is slim. We are interested in Graphics designers, Marketing folks, and help with this coin.

Cheers!!

Dev

I think the x11 with POS is more important than the payment solution that you are working on. I would want you to keep working on switching it over to x11 with POS. x11 is the key feature that is going to protect this young coin from ASICs 51% attacks and will also bring over all of the pot coin GPU miners once potcoin is an asics only coin.

There is no big rush for this done before 420. I am fine waiting another 2 weeks for it.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 06:55:11 PM

We are having trouble getting the X11 to keep the stake (PoS) and be stable. There is no other coin out there with X11 and stake. We can make the X11 with no PoS and have a swap but we think that would not be desired.  The current Hemp (THC) stake coin is perfect and solid. We just thought the X11 would be helpful in the community and we tried our best. If there is anyone able to help with this issue we are open to suggestions else I think we are sticking with the current code. We would not want a new fork that would have problems. We have submitted for a few new exchanges. We are open to your thoughts on this coin.

Cheers!!

Dev

I think the x11 with POS is more important than the payment solution that you are working on. I would want you to keep working on switching it over to x11 with POS. x11 is the key feature that is going to protect this young coin from ASICs 51% attacks and will also bring over all of the pot coin GPU miners once potcoin is an asics only coin.

There is no big rush for this done before 420. I am fine waiting another 2 weeks for it.

me too, pls keep trying, summer is just around the corner, i wanna x-11 coin to point the rig to all thru 'till fall ...

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 08:09:20 PM

We are having trouble getting the X11 to keep the stake (PoS) and be stable. There is no other coin out there with X11 and stake. We can make the X11 with no PoS and have a swap but we think that would not be desired.  The current Hemp (THC) stake coin is perfect and solid. We just thought the X11 would be helpful in the community and we tried our best. If there is anyone able to help with this issue we are open to suggestions else I think we are sticking with the current code. We would not want a new fork that would have problems. We have submitted for a few new exchanges. We are open to your thoughts on this coin.

Cheers!!

Dev
I think that X11 would be great for the coin. I don't know anything about coding or I would be more than happy to help. I'd like to see the coin not have to deal with Asics when they start hitting the market. I'd be willing to donate some coins toward paying someone to help with the coding.

On a separate note, do you have any hemp related businesses that are interested in accepting the coin as payment for their products?

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
sillypothead

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 09:42:10 PM

Drugs are not a good basis for a coin, all the weed coins are stupid, and everyone mining them must be stoned out of their mind.

funny how hemp is least "drug" sounding name of them all.   not everyone smokes pot or dope, but most likely everyone will encounter something in their life time that's made out of hemp or a byproduct of hemp, whether they know it or not.

industrial hemp is just too valuable to be kept illegal.   so out of all the "weed" coins, i think thc have the most marketable and noble cause of them all, and not just to spread pot culture or used to easily get drugs with. 

HempCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 10:31:09 PM

We need a lot more help promoting Hempcoin. All of you continue to ask Cryptsy to be listed VIA email and votes. We are a long way on the Mintpal vote but let’s keep it going and email them. The interest will increase upon a larger listing. Once we implement a simple PoS type system the coin will take off. Hempcoin is a serious coin with lots of potential. Everyone that talks about coins for the Marijuana or Hemp industry agree the word Hemp is the best for businesses.

Hempcoin is a member of: Hemp Industries Association  http://www.thehia.org/

Check out the Wiki link on all the uses of Hemp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Lets all work together to get this coin going strong. Get your friends in the Crypto community to get on board.

Thanks for all your support!

sillypothead

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 05:30:23 PM

i have some suggestions for the wallet.

since hemp is more associated with crops and growth, i'd suggest take out the word "your stash" to "your crop"?  and maybe not use a joint smoking icon for the transactions. 

also the coin logo is so close to both dopecoin and potcoin, maybe we can use multiple leafs to differentiate and symbolizes "growth".

i think we still need more services and faucets before any major pump and not turn potential investors away without much fundamentals.
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 07:57:47 PM

We are now in spot 93! Keep it up guys. We are a top 100 coin. Next stop is 10,000 votes. Once we get there, there will be a lot more interest in this coin. We are currently the fastest growing coin on the mintpal voting charts (excluding paid votes). Get your friends in on this and vote all day everyday. Together we will make this big. Thank you everyone
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:01:48 PM

We need a lot more help promoting Hempcoin. All of you continue to ask Cryptsy to be listed VIA email and votes. We are a long way on the Mintpal vote but let’s keep it going and email them. The interest will increase upon a larger listing. Once we implement a simple PoS type system the coin will take off. Hempcoin is a serious coin with lots of potential. Everyone that talks about coins for the Marijuana or Hemp industry agree the word Hemp is the best for businesses.

Hempcoin is a member of: Hemp Industries Association  http://www.thehia.org/

Check out the Wiki link on all the uses of Hemp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemp

Lets all work together to get this coin going strong. Get your friends in the Crypto community to get on board.

Thanks for all your support!

It seems PoS + Multipool is the formula for success right now. I agree that x11 is more important though. We would get huge support from miners for this upcoming summer. I will look into this.

I think we should only go PoS once we are established though. In case anyone hasn't heard they doubled the price of votes on mintpal. This makes all our free votes twice as valuable. You can vote 5 times an hour. I believe this will establish us in the industry and we aren't that far away with continued support.
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:55:58 AM

MintPal and Cryptsy only list coins where there is volume.

Noble coin is a good example of last few days, someone paid Minty to list and community kept voting for a couple of months, while at the same time spending about 10 BTC in keeping price steady and gathering up tons of coins. And then spent another 10 BTC in pushing the price up and baiting other whales on Poloniex to push price up 500% and make it stick. When volume reached 100BTC, Minty and Craptsy got interested and voila, Noble Coin MintDump.

Anyone got a spare 20 BTC?

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:01:19 AM

At this rate we will have over 10,000 votes on mintpal in a couple weeks. At that point we will be amungst some of the top coins and will get noticed.  If we get enough people voting, it is possible to get on the site. Look how fast we are growing already!
I think the next best exchange site to try to get on is poloniex.com. Would get some attention there as they have 600+ BTC daily volume.
MissX3M

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:37:11 AM

WTB 500k THC .3BTC

fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:52:11 AM

The Hemp Coin makes an appearance in Vancouver Canada.

HempCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 04:32:29 PM

Lets also work on Coin Payments at https://www.coinpayments.net/

Its simple to vote. You can use BTC DOGE or LTC

We need this for the Vendors of Colorado and Washington

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 05:30:05 PM

The Hemp Coin makes an appearance in Vancouver Canada.

Nice work getting the word out there my man! Community is strong with this one Smiley
HempCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2014, 06:24:18 PM

We only need about 100 votes to top this list

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 06:41:25 PM

We only need about 100 votes to top this list

Is there a public free vote? or do you have to pay BTC to vote? I don't understand the site, how do you tell if we are getting enough votes?
fartbags
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:25:44 PM

Is https://www.coinpayments.net/ reputable?

0.001 BTC is not very much. It is probably a good idea to get on this site now before it gets any more popular.

kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 08:45:10 PM

I will donate 0.01 BTC for the cause on www.coinpayments.net. Anyone else with me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 242 »
  Print  

Jump to: