Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:59:18 AM

I guess that's true but never the less I wouldn't discourage investing in new projects but I will never forget to call your attention to a very important notice that on the best note only you can decide most where to invest because there a lots of scam online which you can be convinced by anyone but you can check and verify if it's legit or not and rather than asking anyone it will best be advised to go for proper research yourself and be sure of what you are into personally. White paper will help a lot because day by day new projects keeps coming out and not all is legit.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:01:35 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

New coins deserve to be maintained if they have good potential and will become a real work, this is a lot that hopes new coins can hit the world of blockchain with a solid performance.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
I think you were right, lately there are more scam project occur than last year.
And that is the reason for us to be more careful to look for a new project to make an investment of just joining on it's bounty campaign.

antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:11:13 AM

I still believe that some new projects that issue new coins or tokens are still eligible to be accepted. Indeed it cannot be ruled out that many projects are scam but do not rule out many new projects that are successful and acceptable to the market and investors
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

Due to the limitless usability of the Blockchain technology, new projects will continue to enter the crypto space as developers utilize the Blockchain. However, not all these projects are capable of surviving, hence it is very necessary to study about the project before investing in them. Look out for the idea and product before joining. Is the product in demand and capable of attracting investors? This should be a guide in selecting which project to invest in.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

the new coin and a new project there is still decent but not everything. Crypto is still in need of renewal or refreshes to be able to continue to interest many people amid the rapid advancement of technology as well. so it will certainly still needed a new project with the technology and systems that are better than his predecessors.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

In a state of prolonged bearish market I guess there is no coin that can be said to be worth, moreover a new project because the tip will make you lose. I have never heard of the bearish market situation when someone now gets a big profit when investing in a new project. However, everything can change when the market changes recover then if someone invests in a project that really has potential then he will get a big profit, I am sure of that.
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:10:06 AM

I've already said this over and over i think, that there will always a good project even though any low quality or even a scam project is keep on appearing.
We have to be smart to choose those good project, so we won't end up choosing the wrong project.

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:13:13 AM

The new potential project is now a lot. LBX is a typical example. We are cherished and want to create a stablecoin whose currency is sterling. This is a new thing and no competition. We will be the leader in this field and will attract many investors. Come and consider our ideas more carefully.
https://lbx.com/

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

All investors believe that many new projects are going to come next year. And new corn / tokens are also coming. Therefore, we should not be dealing on coins / Project, but we should be ready for the coming project.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:48:10 AM

Although recently, due to problems in the market, new ICO projects are experiencing great difficulties, but still, there are still a lot of them and there will be a lot to appear in the future. This is a normal and natural process and should be treated as a normal occurrence. The market itself filters out tokens, useless ones leave the market forever and only useful tokens with good functions remain. Therefore, I absolutely do not worry about the large number of coins and tokens. ICO's activity is still the main way to improve cryptocurrency, so this activity is still necessary, despite the presence of a large number of frauds. Fraud must be eliminated through state regulation.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:11:24 AM

i have not lost my faith and i still think new projects are worth supporting. it is getting harder and harder to find these good projects, but they exist. so if you are looking for a good project long enough, you can still find and support it.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:22:58 AM

New projects do often appear on the market, but I support those that carry some meaning, backed by something more substantial than the idea. Now particularly carefully considered, as the available funds a bit.

primarydumz

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:58:28 AM

I agree, some project is promising and some are not but does not mean that we should stop joining or investing this project. Infact we must be able to accept that this is the world of crypto and its very risky to do some investing. All you need to do is be aware on every project that you joined.

▰✔♞❉▰ Globedx BOUNTY MANAGER ▰❉♞✔▰
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

For trust it will be always for 10 top coinmarketcap but for gain more profit join ico can more profitable if we have best analyst. So many people join new project just for "hit and run" reason. Fomo is the main reason. So many developer just thinking about him self not even thinking about his project future so we also need tobe careful as always.
albantani

Activity: 134

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:54:02 AM

What I know is that the new coin is from China. every day there must be new coins from China, What strategy is used by the country China, but it is clear that China wants to master the Cryptocurrency market.
I myself as a prize seeker feel happy if there are new coins that provide new projects, of course with no fraud. I am sure that the presence of new coins will not damage the market, because to be able to enter the cryptocurrency market today is very selective and not arbitrary.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

I admit there are many projects that only want to get money quickly through investors. this is what must be prevented as regulation. but not all ico projects are like that, some come out as big projects. even an airdrop project can succeed in ranking like TRX. yes, I know that trx shared the altcoin for free the first time.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:01:16 AM

Gone are the days where new coins or new project are trustworthy. Today, new projects is a place for scammers and people have learned the fact that no one wanted to invest with them anymore. There's nothing wrong if the investors are taking care of themselves with such projects.

For trust it will be always for 10 top coinmarketcap
There are couple of coins that shouldn't be trusted within the range of top 10 coins. If you say that its only the basis of what are the trustworthy coin, then everyone invested to it already but no. As you see if you will analyze few of those coins, people are off with some of those coins.

Signature for rent
krypto101

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

Yes that is very true, many projects coming in and many of them also are not worthy anymore and still there are some which is good potential. Maybe what we need is to choose wisely on what project that we are going to support and invest. There are many projects that offers good benefits to investors but as investors we need to be wise in choosing the good project of course those that can give good earnings.
True Talk from a wise man
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Some of them really still worth it and to me we need all the projects out in other to bring cryptocurrencies to every sectors of our economic. I have see project that has good team and roadmap still having people trust and investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: