Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

I think it depends on the ecosystem and development of the project. indeed there are already very many coins in the market and not all can be successful. so the new project can be worth depending on the project's vision and mission.
yes that is true, a unique and reasonable vision and mission will attract sympathy for investors, but it is very regrettable that the program is a lot of fraudsters have used as weapons to fool investors

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neuronchain

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:35:02 AM

It is true that many ICO projects are emerging each month and the pool of investors that are interested in this kind of opportunity increases as well, which makes it enticing for scammers. Despite that, you'll just need to determine which is promising and has great potential. It is always better if an ICO project can already show a working product as added assurance that they are indeed serious in achieving their goals.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:48:39 AM

Now there are many new projects popping up, if you want to invest in the project you have to be good at choosing good projects and competent teams, of course this is important, don't let you get a scam project, because there are many projects that are emerging

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I believe that now a lot of fraudulent projects in the market, due to the fact that legal ways of earning do not give such a profit, which was in 2017.
Nowherman

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Among the new crypto projects there are worthy of attention, although of course most of them are shitcoins. It’s necessary to rely on projects that develop blockchain technologies, the Internet of things, online games, cloud storage, new protocols, etc. These projects have a future. But beware of those projects that have all sorts of rubbish written in White Paper.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

The new project has a great future, coming at a time in the market, it is necessary to consciously understand that to survive you need to have a great product and strategy development. I think when they come to exchange their tokens will start to grow.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

I believe that now a lot of fraudulent projects in the market, due to the fact that legal ways of earning do not give such a profit, which was in 2017.
you're right about that, it's very difficult to find a project that is able to provide benefits like at the end of 2017.

because the market situation is bad, so that it has a bad effect on the ico project.
i hope that earlier this year it will become a new hope for crypto.
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
yes,I am agree with you.now many project trying to entire in market. but every project are not good. I think maximum project are valueless or scam.so we should to proper care when we  wants to invest in new project.

As I see that the current projects are not so low prices are also fraud, so I chose to do new projects. As for the comments from you, I also found my mind in it and I completely agree with your opinion Cool. What do you think we should do with those old projects?

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:22:45 AM

the market still needs a lot of development. and it would appear from new coins and new projects. much of that expectation to always appear the project with the development of existing technologies that will create market continue to live and thrive. old coins could certainly be replaced by a new one because it certainly is reasonably old coins are outdated if not change their system.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:39:11 AM

There are so many unnecessary projects going into the market every day, many of them are copies of each other or scam. It is much more useful if projects enter less and functional.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:42:25 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

If the innovations they offer are more attractive and can increase the enthusiasm of the people, I think they are worthy, to advance together and compete with other coins which have occupied the market before. Maybe on the other day, one or more of the new coins that appear will grow to stick out and bring a good name to all other cryptocurrencies.

Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

The new project was born because so the development of crypto is increasing, new projects are present and have the opportunity to develop so that the crypto world is expanding. Development of new projects can make a good future in the blockchain world.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:49:02 AM

for me, i prefer new project caused the chance to earn more is higher  Grin
UmbalaNetwork

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

From my 2 cents, Blockchain area itself is still running into many problems. New coin or new token is worth attention if and only if it can solve one of the problems that Blockchain are facing.

For example, Umbala Network is solving a basic but very important problem of Blockchain: How to bridge the gap between the Blockchain world and the real world by an 'alive and strong ecosystem of applications built on top of Blockhain'?. We fix that problem by creating a new Blockchain with a new Consensus Algorithm named Delegated Proof of Reputation (DPoR). With this new Consensus Algorithm, decentralized applications will be empowered to control the network.

Please discuss with us here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5053169.msg47036410#msg47036410
And see more here: https://medium.com/umbalanetwork/9b48f0f3ba2e
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I think the new project has a future, certainly a lot of problems they have and fraud many it is the main, it kills the market the ICO as soon as I solve this problem, then everything will start to improve and new projects will work.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

i think yes, because they will give good opportunities like bounty and pre-sale ao it can help for making money.
BruceJu

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

Since we have chosen the work of bounty hunters, then we should be prepared to accept such market changes! Even with a lot of scams, we can still rely on our knowledge to pick good events!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Yes that is very true, many projects coming in and many of them also are not worthy anymore and still there are some which is good potential. Maybe what we need is to choose wisely on what project that we are going to support and invest. There are many projects that offers good benefits to investors but as investors we need to be wise in choosing the good project of course those that can give good earnings.

I agree with you mate, there are plenty of projects are that are not worth anymore. Some projects are entering the market just to make a scam to investors. Like you said we must be careful to choose the project.
Yes, many projects have not worth to invest. So it's our duty to choose the project wisely before supporting or making an investment in it. Many developers use to scam people by the fake project. And it's in your hand that what choose or what not to. So after carefully studying the whole project, you may come to your final decision.
Thebabybillionaire

Activity: 78

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

Yes! Many of them still worth, and many of them have a good intention. But sometimes they fails to enter the market because they didn't reach the soft cap of their ico/offering. The cause of failing to reach the soft cap is the bad market. People nowadays doubt to invest in ico because once they enter the market the price of it is below ico price.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

New projects comes with new ideas and features, This is giving the best ever experience to the crypto currency. But the market condition is not good so we have to wait for the recovering of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: