Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

i think that's not worth for me to invest in new project. most of them almost have the same concept.
create some token, pre-sale, crowdsale, jump into market, abandoned their project, then the tokens are dead.
there are some scam project too. we should choice a new project carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:07:03 AM

You can invest your money in new projects, but only those amounts that are not afraid to lose

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:20:48 AM

I think this situation will be settle with time. Because among so many new projects only few are succeeded. So with time investors will refuse to invest low quality projects.  So as that this much new campaigns will reduce and market will be gone well.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:26:28 AM

Yes, I  think so.  I'm certain that a number of projects out there are worth a lot in terms of value and actual problem solving. Though they may be new.  Still that doesn't undermine the weight of what they're doing.  HiNounou is one such projects
 They provide a solution to lack of care for seniors,  ensuring that these ones are able to live healthier,  longer lives. 
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

It is true that there are many new projects and coins that are scam, but we have to work around this by choosing new projects and coins on the market correctly and must be very thorough, we also have to think again in choosing and deciding everything to avoid scams.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

if the project is good, I think all new projects will be valuable. for example a new "blockchain" project, that's a good project.
halpi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:45:38 AM

it depends of what project is it. I think there is still a big gap for new blockchain. also many investments opportunities (not HYIP projects).
there are still lots of space, but yeah, nowadays there are too many ICOs

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:52:31 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
There are fewer maybe 5/100 is the ratio this is how crutial to find a good project these days,actually this is same reason why investors are afraid of putting even a single penny in cryptocurrency now because they know that the risk of losing money is indeed and very often
But i am still trying to find some,thats why i am wearing a signature meaning i trust this one and enough for me to advertise their project
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

it depends of what project is it. I think there is still a big gap for new blockchain. also many investments opportunities (not HYIP projects).
there are still lots of space, but yeah, nowadays there are too many ICOs
you are right, opportunities are always there for new projects.
but now it's very difficult to trust a new project, they are very interesting at first. but like most new projects, it cannot maintain its quality while in the market.

indeed we cannot say that all new projects are not feasible, there are some new projects that are good and able to maintain their quality. we just need to look for it.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

It will and will always be worth it as long as you're willing to take the risk. The risk involved is really high considering there are a lot of feature packed cryptocurrencies out there. The possibility of winning and losing money in cryptocurrency is 50:50 and if you ask me, I am slways willing to risk SOME of my money on that odds.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:59:48 AM

The airdrop is now really no longer valid. These are fraudulent projects and they have given quite a high reward now. I have been involved in airdrop programs for 4 months now but the money I received is less than $ 200! That's a bad number. I think we should not be in Airdrop anymore.
<$200 dollars? It is good numbers in airdrop today. What I receieved is less than $2. That is the worst thing ever. If you look at my wallet, you can see that all of I joined airdrops are cents only. I never wish to be gained above 5 dollars in airdrop because a lot of participants are filling up the form and joining in airdrops. What I do is joining bojnty programs like signature campaign just to earn big money.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

Many new projects have emerged, and this is the challenge we have to be able to find quality projects. So by researching and studying each project, we will be able to find out about a scam or not. If the new project provides one thing that is able to be maintained it is appropriate to develop.

Lynks

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:53:16 AM

Every day new project are being developed.  Many are scam but some are worth what they say they ar3. You can know good new project through good reserach and follow up .
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:04:44 AM

I would not risk investing in new projects. Especially those who have not yet reached the top exchanges. Of course, I do not deny that there are many good projects in which you can invest, but they are difficult to determine and find out their future, most likely you will run into scams and lose everything overnight. My advice is to invest in working products that have already proven themselves projects.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:27 AM

Now new coins are stamped in huge quantities. All for the sake of hype and easy money. People feel impunity for their actions because every day there are more and more scammers. But the investors themselves are to blame because their money is thoughtlessly given away without even understanding the project. If people do not know how to invest with a cold calculation, then they should give theirs.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:01:55 AM

I think some projects are legit. We must find some time in reviewing and really check on there portfolio and the people behind them. So that we will not be scammed again.
cryptocontinental

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

That is right, the panic in the market is enough to drop all and walk away but yet i realise in the face of this many new bounties are coming up and is worth it. we have eqwity using eos wallet, we have gigzi, zamzam using stellar wallet. i feel they are good regardless of the timing.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:57:29 AM

The most important thing is to be extremely careful with the choice, because today, it would still be better to invest in projects that still have small opportunities that could really bring serious dividends.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:25:56 AM

if for a scam coin, only the investors experience losses, only if the market goes into the coin will it be deleted by the market,
so we think about the good, which is not good, just leave it.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Indeed, almost every day there are coins that register to the market. There is a large portion of garbage coins distributed to the wallet. The question is, does the coin still sell? Yes. The coin is still selling even though the current price is cheap. They have long-term targets. And every platform that is developed continues to run someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: