Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:03:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:48:45 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

More great ideas are emerging every day to help change the society, so it will emanate more ICO projects in the cryptocurrency space,although some of those project are scam in nature we still have good and valid projects in the cryptocurrency community.

HOMT

Powered by,
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

I am supporting a lot of new projects and in my opinion, this is the best way to make the maximum profit. Just select the projects very carefully and you will get great dividends and reduce the opportunity to get scammed.

dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:01:57 AM

I think they created a lot of coins maybe one of them so that their coins sell on the market, or there are also those who are used for fraud, we must be careful of new coins, if you want to invest in old and potential coins.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:04:38 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
Well i guess there would be still a new and a good project in the future, don't be too negative about the scams these past few months. For you not to scam or find a great project always look for its team because they are the core of the project, the papers and the financing. 2018 is not a good year for ICOs since we almost lost a 30% of investors this year.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:14:24 AM

actually, very reasonable. the presence of the blockchain has provoked various projects to emerge and mushroom.
now, our job is to select projects very selectively, especially if your goal is investment.
if I talk bounty, I think the risk is time, if there are projects that are scam or fail.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
PM.coins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:49:18 AM

We should need to spend a lot of time starting now by researching new projects that have been circulating. Worth it or not actually depends on how we respond further. We cannot avoid it with the emergence of several new projects, because it is part of the development of an increasingly advanced digital era. So the conclusion is not to keep quiet, it needs to be more careful to choose a number of projects that still have the potential to lead to success. Goodluck.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I also increasingly do not believe in new projects and new coins, because they do a lot of research, another reason is that I don't understand how the new project will work because there are so many projects now.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

the more new projects that emerge, the less successful they are in achieving maximum results. and that is truly proven, especially in the current conditions where the prices of ETH and BTC are not stable. So it is not surprising that many projects cannot continue because of the acquisition funding is not optimal

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

New crypto projects and their tokens will still emerge because most of these projects are still necessary for the development of the society especially the financial sector, however we should be very careful the type of project that we get involved with, because some of them are fraudsters who are here to spoil the market.
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

We still have many new projects with great ideas. But it was born in an unstable market, and it made these projects less successful than before. If you want to invest in new projects at the moment, you have to invest in the long term
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

That is true there are so many project that are coming out. Some of them are worthy some of them only last after their ICO.. It's hard to find some good project out there so if you spot them grab it
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Projects are different, some are bad, some are good, everything is as usual I don’t understand if the essence of the issue is, of course, there are scammers.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:44:29 PM

Some projects only look bad because of the situation of the market. But later on it will become obvious which project is great and it will be separated from bad projects. Still, we should read and know which project is good and invest on them.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

The worst thing you may encounter on new project is either it turns out to be a scam which is a waste of time, or its not worth investing into. Though not all new projects are scam, some projects are good indeed with great prospect, so it's a  matter of researching and finding out what such project is all about.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

I know there are so many new projects now in the market but most of projects are in a scam.the point is to be careful before investing your money.so don't just be pessimistic.
catsmile

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

There are actually a lot of fraudulent projects. But not just now. Just that many projects fail, and people evaluate it as a phishing project.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:19:51 PM

I think most coins (about 99%) will die a few months after the ICO. But still, 1% of coins will bring something fundamentally new to the crypto industry and the world, and so it's worth it Wink
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

I think that it is always worth investing in new promising projects, because there is always a chance that this is the second Facebook or something like that.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Why not? I think if a new project with a new vision and mission is a very good idea and does not rule out the possibility that new coins will beat old coins but not for bitcoin Grin
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:31:23 PM

We wait.
There might be someone out there with a genius mind that could create something which be worth the support.
We are now in a new world. Everything could be possible. As long as it is legitimate then I will support it.
I hope it will be better than bitcoin though. At first I doubt there will be but seeing all of the things here, there might be a chance that something could bloom out of nowhere.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: