Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:31:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

The number of new projects that are really worth it is much less than the useless shitty projects, that is the truth. We simply have to do much work at the moment to find this good projects that is actually gonna offer a real project or new technology, it is a hard task but worth it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:35:35 AM

For me it is still worth to follow some new project cause I think there still so many things we need in this field. Wether is very hard to found the legit & something brand new project, I'm still believe & still looking up on new projects that can make differential & unique. Just keep my eyes on announcement threads to gather more information.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

Just Do The Best

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

New coins or new projects will still be worthable if the project is managed seriously by professional team. Lately, many projects have been scam due to the lack of strict regulations to filter the extent to which a project is worthable and quality. This needs attention from special authorized institutions.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

there are many choices of new projects but they don't guarantee you to get what you want. especially for profit
yes we all know there are thousands of alt with all its functions even though almost all of them don't run white paper. so choose the one that is profitable
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:46:01 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

this depends, because there are so many altcoin and ico that are increasing.
You have to look for and find to find what really can be profitable in investment and trade. if you choose a little you switch to the top 10 altcoins
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:47:43 AM

Well, as i have notice few of the new projects in the bounty thread are still worth it but most of the campaign not are because of unfunded project in community and in the digital assets of ecosystem. Failure to reach in softcap is the number one problem having facing this year in which it become scam ICO's.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
chenhaonan

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

The cryptocurrency market is now fading, and if you are looking for new projects or coins, the risk will be great. Of course, I can't deny that there are still very good new products. But not every investor can find it.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I think not all project that came lately is bad. there are still some good quality project.
So i could say that there are still a worthy project available to make the crypto world better

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:59:16 AM

The only person who could tell whether a project is a scam or not is you. You should do your own research whether if it's worth it or not. I know that there's a lot of projects out there and there's a lot of scams, but you could tell them apart who is legit or not by reading their whitepaper and researching some backgrounds of the team.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:59:36 AM

New coins deserve to grow, but many things are deterring and they must be conquered. A new project appeared and new coins were present to appear on the prestigious show, CMC, so the new coin development team must be able to compete with the old coins that were developing.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Now the market is in decline, and many good projects with a great team are trading below the ICO price. If you believe in the continued development of CryptoWorld, now is the time to pick up the coins of these projects at a reduced price.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

I think the number of ICO has dramatically shrunk during the summer and early autumn of 2018 as many projects found out that funding and the number of people willing to invest were reduced. There are still some quality projects out there but I would recommend everyone to be really picky and stick only with projects run by teams with a huge amount of prior business experience.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

there are many good new projects with white paper ideas, especially in products and technology, this can be a balance in investment, but there is no guarantee of success, especially after the exchange. so in essence if you want to get a profit you have to do with all your knowledge and experience.

gudjhonson

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

You can underestimate coins or new projects because they don't have fame yet, but if the team is more solid so that the new project is able to explode then your thinking is a challenge. I think the new project must indeed have the authority and grow well so that it is not underestimated.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:57:13 AM

I do think that most of them better stop ICO, because it is bullshit, not worthy projects.
I usually read WP and what they write here is just copy of previous ICOs.
Only a few of them can change this game.
seyola89

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:35:44 PM

It's true that many new coins are coming out nowadays only for selfish interest to raise money. But irrespective of this, there are still few legit projects. How to spot them out is the hardwork to be done.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

I have also observed that one and i think it is good that there is a competition like for example in a project that involve exchange. There are many Exchange projects and for me it is beneficial to the community in the sense that they have to be competitive to lure more costumers on their platform because if they don't their project will die.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

There are some projects that are worth to be invested. They have active developers and excellect project. However, because of the market condition, some of them are failed to reach even the softcap. Maybe, ICO right now will not become successful because of the current situation and investors like us must be choosy when it comes in selecting ICO.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:03:05 AM

I think there are great projects coming out . Ever since the term Initial Coin Offering entered the public stream of consciousness a couple of years back, there seems to be varied opinions regarding this fundraising method. While some love the way it helps young entrepreneurs procure money for their biz efforts, there are those who criticize them since they are so prone to scams.

Even across various mainstream media outlets, ICOs have been criticized quite severely. However, despite the constant media scrutiny, the ICO market has flourished tremendously— this is exhibited by the fact that ICO projects were able to raise a whopping $17 Billion within the first six months of 2018 alone. This figure is substantially higher than the $5.6 Billion that was raised via ICOs during the whole of 2017.

This will continue into next year as well . My opinion !!!!
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:03:01 AM

As for me, the answer would be YES. There are many new project created even though some of them are scam, but among those scam project there are also some high quality project that need to be supported, that it could change the cryptocurrency world to be better in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: