Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

I don't understand I'm just a bounty hunter, but I see too many bounty hunters but investors aren't interested in ico. they lost confidence because the market was not convincing. there is no reason to hold the tokens, everyone competes to sell their tokens. this is a sign that ico will die soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:15:58 PM

I think currently difficult to find a good projet ICO, and now many ICOs fail to achieve softcaps even though their projects look good. I think it is currently difficult to make a profit if investing in the ICO.

maybe because it is difficult to reach the softcaps now there are several scammer platforms that manipulate the sales progress on their website by showing fake progress (have reached the softcap) some of them even said if the token has been sold out in just a few minutes, so to avoid this kind of scammer platform you should look their smart contract and do not immediately believe in what they show and say
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

as long as the project is real and quality, their ICO will be an attraction for investors because it is difficult to get investor trust, not enough with the ICO rating

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

In 2017, the ICO was a success, projects could easily collect the necessary amounts of money. It also attracted fraudsters who saw this as a new way of money laundering. Now the credibility of the ICO fell heavily unfortunately and that can hurt and good projects. The situation on the market also affects, and many projects cannot succeed.

asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:56:22 PM

Honestly its no problem if many ICO with the same project, but the main team of ICO don't have innovation or creativity to develop their project, many ICO just plagiarisme the concept without development. As you can see right now, ICO is worthless and also many of them are scam. Be careful to choose the ICO nowaday.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

There are very few really worthwhile new projects that need to be bought on the market now and I believe that this is the main problem in the market since there are more than 1,500 coins and coins with good technology that have a future of no more than 50

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:17:02 PM

I don't understand I'm just a bounty hunter, but I see too many bounty hunters but investors aren't interested in ico. they lost confidence because the market was not convincing. there is no reason to hold the tokens, everyone competes to sell their tokens. this is a sign that ico will die soon.

I think ico won't die regardless of the number of coins that lead to fraud, now there are many new innovations about platforms that offer security for ico investors such as their online jury trying to ensure a new environment for ICO's future that makes them responsible for delivering ideas -ide them into feasible projects by securing investor funds on decentralized escrow smart contracts issued by the Project. The release of funds and tokens can be activated only by initiating each stage of product development or by third party decisions from intermediaries related to smart contracts. I think this will be able to minimize the scam ico.
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:19:30 PM

yes, of course, good new projects still appear on the market and believe me, you need to try to find such potmoues that if you are lucky you will be very rich people

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:25:36 PM

I think, in any situation, new projects will also appear continuous and valuable to develop. But to avoid fraudulent projects, I think investors should carefully consider the new projects. New projects should disclose sufficient information for the community to discuss, study, consult before making decisions.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

in no case can not now invest their money in new projects since almost all are scam and are ruthlessly taking your money

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

Yes, we need new projects. But it should be projects that will benefit. Due to the fact that there are a lot of scams, project need to try hard to succeed. Previously, it was enough to have a good idea, now it is necessary to show the result of the work, to have a finished product. We must be selective in our choices.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Good day! Expect more ICOs will come in the future. The greater the competition, the better. Only the best product and the great team will be successful. This competition gives the developers the urge to make their product stand out. Which benefits the investors and users. As long as cryptocurrency lives, ICOs also lives.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

The market is drowning in crapcoins. Dozens of them appear every day and nothing can stop this flood. Investors' task is to find these pearls. It's hard but possible. Some people just invest in large variety of projects though. And few of these tokens can give some good profit so you will earn a little as result.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:55:21 PM

There are so many good projects with great teams and ideas . You just need to explore new ICOs and research their use case , teams, products , roadmap , mvp ….
Future will be filled with new ICOs especially with security tokens !!!
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:55:58 PM

Well for me I still find new projects quite cool since they are being innovative in the sense that they are introducing new and creative ideas and uses of the block chain technology. Well some might be too promising but there's the internet for you to research on before putting up money. As an investor ICOs are still a pretty good way of getting profits in short and in the long run.

Sacrib

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

It's hard to find an interesting and good project, but of course it's not impossible, so i would say it can still worth the time, energy and the money what You put in, if You find a project what looks good for You.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:17:27 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?
there are still good and new projects, but there are fewer and fewer. it is not easy to find good projects, as the scam icos do not make the search easier. nevertheless, i would always search further.  Smiley
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:26:36 AM

It's like what you want and what we need to know, which one you trust, you want to believe that there are many benefits and don't be afraid because we will win that bitcoin that we experience never despair .
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

only few of them are still worthy. finding a good project is a lot harder because there are many useless and scam project. thoroughly researching is advice to find the good project and avoid being scammed.
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

Yes everyday so many new projects are coming and preparing for launching their own Cryptocurrency. But almost 90% percent are fake and they don't have any background and they trying to make quick money. So almost 90% are fake and we need to care more about it before involving in those new project. I am not going to against New project. It's really very appreciated thar new project and new start up coming day by day and some have really nice projects and new idea for implementation but from all these fake ico, the good ico also hide it... So I think in the future it could be more clear about ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: