Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:16:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Projects  (Read 1559 times)
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

It all depends on the project itself, but in general, in general, yes.  Most of the coins that come to the market are dummies!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:03:33 AM

New projects now look quite strange, because if there is free money, it is much better to invest in existing projects than in emerging ones.
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:31:32 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

a lot of project failed, but, i believe in this conditions a good project will born,,
just wait and do your own research before invest in any new project of cryptocurrencies

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:48 AM

Airdrops are no longer as profitable as in the past. Now most are SCAMs. But it's worth doing because it does not take us long. But they must be selected carefully, because some may endanger our account security. As for ICO projects, it's hard to find a good project, but not impossible. You need to pay close attention to research and change your minds with others interested in ICO.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Do you think New coins or New Project is still worth ? You know everyday there is a lot of Coins are trying to enter market , and also many projects with different functions. And some of them are scam. Dont Be harsh guys, just my obesrvation. Smiley What do you think ?

a lot of project failed, but, i believe in this conditions a good project will born,,
just wait and do your own research before invest in any new project of cryptocurrencies

Indeed, many projects fail because of losing in competition, unable to convince investors to join, this is indeed sad but this is the reality. So for a new project, you must be able to choose and the team must be able to convince investors, be more active and more varied in sales.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:32 AM

Well, some are worth a while and some are not. very few intelligent projects that after entering the market are working diligently and introducing new technology and ideas.Usually most of the projects that go to the market. over time do not lead any activity at all.You have to understand and read about the project its technology and team if you want to invest money

lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

Why do you hate progress and new projects? More projects, more competitors, better quality.
Venture investors know it and these investors know the power of startups (profits around 1000-10000%)

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Surely, we can't outrightly condemned all new projects, there are still few ones among them that are good and worth investing some token. I think most of new projects that are solid will have a tangible say in the m very soon.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

I think every new project has different market potential, new projects bring new advantages and have new markets too. So that the existence of new tokens is a means to complete the existence of cryptocurrency too. So new notifications will not weaken cryptocurrency.

Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Based on what I've seen so far, there are only a few real projects out there that have a real working product, and 95% of them are scam, because of this scam ICO the real project is affected and the result is they cannot attract Investors because Investors don't trust ICO anymore because of these scam project, I hope these scammers will disappear next year and real project are allowed only
ethershift.co
Copper Member

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:28 PM

Based on what I've seen so far, there are only a few real projects out there that have a real working product, and 95% of them are scam, because of this scam ICO the real project is affected and the result is they cannot attract Investors because Investors don't trust ICO anymore because of these scam project, I hope these scammers will disappear next year and real project are allowed only

Very true.  If you are looking for an ICO with a REAL WORKING PRODUCT you should check out Ethershift.  We are currently in ICO phase with a great group of advisors (John McAfee, Mate Tokay and several others).  If you have any questions feel free to ask in our ANN thread or you can visit our ico webite ico.Ethershift.co and click the link to join our telegram group.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

There were really a lot of projects at the beginning of 2018 and until the middle. Because people having analyzed the cryptocurrency market in 2017 saw a good earnings on ICO projects, and began to invest in everything indiscriminately. At that time, the crooks used it and did Scam projects in which people got unaware of it. During the period when people found it became more legible. Thus ceased to Finance projects in the Scam and they are almost extinct. Now there are fewer projects because of this, especially Scam projects.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:09:43 PM

To be honest, I pay attention to those projects that today have serious opportunities to change the world for the better, so that in the end people would live in a more comfortable world. Therefore, I choose these projects.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:56:24 PM

Indeed, there are very many unclear projects. But that does not mean the opportunity for a project that is really good is equated with a project scam. Let it be a process of elimination for unclear projects.
More projects must be more selective in choosing projects.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

Well that is true there's so many coins in market toady but that is because of so many projects and seems a success . And some
Of this coin are all holding .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Sanford

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

What do you think is possible in the near future to merge projects? Creating a single coin. I think that there are too many projects. Many of them simply do not survive. Can projects unify efforts?
KingElrey

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

so many projects are already entered the market but, after a while are losing support and investors are really dumping their holds, so i think joining ico's or investing a new coin is not the best choice.
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

At present there are quite a few good projects and few phishing projects. I'm a regular checker of projects and I understand that. It's easy to avoid phishing projects that are checking the project team's information and project ideas. If you feel that the project is unworkable, give it up. Inspiration is always good in choosing your projects.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

Project coin is of course still valid, there will be more new projects on the global altcoin market. Helping the world economy to be stronger, but in parallel there are still a number of frauds in the virtual currency market but there are a few we can get rid of if we work with one person. reliable. The new project will be good for the future.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

This is harsh reality of financial market. Whenever any market grow then many new concept emerge and try to enter market but at same time many project with  malufide intention also come to market. So you have to be selective and don't just run after everything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: