Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lesson from bear market  (Read 23425 times)
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:39:50 AM

One of the most basic lessons that I received during the long bearish trend that was in 2018 was the next - never to risk completely with all my money and not to invest them in any one project without diversification. This is always fraught with problems, especially if the amount of investment is large.
I think that more than 50% of active market participants made such a mistake. I did it too and regret lost money. Angry
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:44:59 AM

The longer I am in the crypto industry, the more clearly I understand that it is necessary to be content with what is, and not wait for the price to return to the previous heights.
shoupengyangguang

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:54:42 AM

Many people are reluctant to accept long-term bear markets, because this makes the price of crypto easy to collapse, but I think the bear market crypto price is very suitable for purchase, and low-cost crypto is more likely to double.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:06:41 AM

Very well said. In crypto, you should always prepare yourself for the worst possible scenario. Always expect the worst so will not be disappointed when it happens. I'm one of those who loss more than 70% of my crypto value during the bear market and until now it still down. What we can do in this situation is to be patient and hope that this new year will be a good year for crypto.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:46:48 AM

If you are stuck in a market crash, it is very difficult to return your profits. But you also have to be patient and don't give up. In my opinion, short-term trading is very profitable. Because market prices fluctuate, you must be able to take advantage of this to make small profits.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:52:17 AM

Giving up is the worst thing to do. Learning our lessons and moving on with better decisions and choices is just the best. If we make decisions on impulse, we might miss out on the big deal but I will advice we take profits when seen, invest in something else.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

Many lessons I have learned from this bear market that HODLing is also the cause why the bear market is very long and it is now up to almost 1 year. If this HODLers will sell all their coins from the bear market, then we must be now already at the BOTTOM of the bear market and this will cause the start of a bull run. Saying calm to people to not panic sell can also cause longer bear market.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:06:18 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible, today the coin price is $ 100, tomorrow may be $ 200 or maybe $ 10, we must always prepare for the worst . For me, I usually only invest in cryptocurrency with an amount of money that can be lost, meaning it won't affect me too much when I lose that money ,  I still live a normal life when that amount of money disappears
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:08:40 AM

The bear market is not always bad and U could say is not bad at all for me.  I have used bear market to accumulate cheaply on many good undervalue cryptocurrency.  If you also know how to time the market,  you could increase your holding!

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:21:11 PM

Crypto is very uncertain,we must be very careful of every decision we intend to make in crypto sphere.I just hope we can all learn from the lesson the bearish has taught us.

You should always be careful with money. It is necessary to carefully approach the investment and you should understand that your investment at any time can both rise and fall in price.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:26:43 PM

Bear market gives us opportunity to buy more coins, to cumulate them and again when market goes again to the moon, we will be prepared, we will have enough coins, thats why bear market is good, it allows everyone to buy cheap and make us millionaires.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:53:29 PM

Bear market gives us opportunity to buy more coins, to cumulate them and again when market goes again to the moon, we will be prepared, we will have enough coins, thats why bear market is good, it allows everyone to buy cheap and make us millionaires.

A bear market also reduces the value of your coins. And if you need money, you cannot earn a lot of money from selling your coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:35:59 PM

Such a disappointment that befell a number of investors in 2018 is a natural consequence of the lack of investor experience in financial markets. That is why with the occurrence of losses - a large number of investors prefer to get this losses and leave this market, instead of continuing to wait and then get their profits.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:47:16 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.
In crypto,today you are up and tomorrow you are down.
To those caught up in it,you can only hope for the best,don’t give up.

If we could see the future and know where the market will go, we would make every effort not to go into the negative. Unfortunately, we cannot do that. So all we can do is learn a lesson for the future. If this situation is repeated, we will already know how to act.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:48:55 PM

The crypto market is highly volatile and it is a great chance to make a profit or, on the contrary, to lose your investments. The bearish trend dragged on and the profit gained in the bull market tends to zero. The main lesson for me in a falling market is patience, which along with experience brings good results in trading.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:08:23 PM

I'm sure that the best lesson that can be learned from this bear market is that you need to make the right choice. I mean, here you are or an investor who knows how to properly diversify your investments and hedge risks or trader. Otherwise is not a valid option. And we all were convinced that it is. Thousands of pseudo traders have already sold their assets in minus and left the market. These people didn't want to make efforts in order to gain knowledge and experience. It was knowledge and experience that helped the others not to surrender, but to correctly dispose of their assets.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:07:14 PM

I can't imagine experience the bearish market of 2018 and yet not learning some very important lessons. I am sure a lot of people who in one way or the other were affected, will have something to say and would have known about how to engage of combat some difficulties inherent in crypto space.
The experience is not enough for one to quit, but it is mean to equip you more.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:10:41 PM

BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST: In this bear market,I have learnt that the worst could happen,so we should always prepare for the worst.Many have lost up to 80% of their portfolio to this bear market because they are not expecting the worst to happen,unfortunately,they are caught up in it.If they had prepare for the worst,they could have done something about their portfolio at the beginning of the bear market.
DECISION BASED ON PAST EXPERIENCE MAY NEVER BE THE RIGHT ONE:It may be risky to base your decision on assumption.At the beginning of this bear market,there was a lot of assumption,many so sure that before we close our eyes and open,bull run will be here.Nobody ever expect the bear market to be this long,so, many decision made base on this assumptions as lead to frustration today.

people who invested in cryptocurrencies must prepare for two conditions,,
first the worst market wich mean red, and second the best market wich mean green
and this is why people should have a stop level in losses or in profit my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:16:44 PM

The point is very good and practical for everyone involved in the crypto market. Because we have to have knowledge of the crypto market, there is a need for lessons about the loss of your property it will give you have precious experiences. But be patient and wait is the key to the wisest and smartest.
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:26:17 PM

My lesson is that you can never trade against the trend. More often take profit. And if there is no opportunity and time for Hodl, then fix all profits in fiat currency, and then with a small part of the deposit go into position on the sliding movements.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: