Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Organized crime in bounties...  (Read 1477 times)
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:33:35 PM

thats why kyc process is a big help to know legitimate hunters. sometime managers has also connected with this kind of crime they leave it happen because maybe some of fakes accounts are made from theirs. so, much better to know who is the best and trusted leaders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:36:17 PM

I think that's really unfair for legit bounty hunters trying their best. Imagind being cut off by a large margin of fake accounts or multiple accounts.

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

What if I tell u that there are a couple official bounty teams who constantly cheat on bounty participants? I guess u know them too.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

This is not new these days because the bounty era has slowly been gone due to these bots and fake accounts plus the lazy manager who just check every weekends but not doing anything during workdays. I hope someone would settle things first if someone was into a bounty campaigns because as a bounty hunters i feel bad for being cheated.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:53 PM

To the admins
1. Check everyone who enters the bounty.
2. Updates stakes frequently so scammers know you are watching.
2. Don’t be lazy, put in the work...

I hope this was helpful...
Bounty programs wont really ever get rid of cheaters as long those people do see the opportunity on making money there would always be a tendency to cheat.
For bounty managers inexperienced would really have that flaw even the professional ones where there are really people can still pass out even how the manager would
check out.Not all are perfect but good managers can somehow detect but still need assistance from the participant itself.

BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

thank you this is very helpful, lately I've become more serious about the projects I do bounties about
Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:55:50 PM

this is extremely bad as people who want to earn honestly tokens simply cannot compete with bots and get a penny for the bounty campaign. it should not be
It really is, but most people have no idea what’s happening. They think bounty hunters are lazy, but we are not!! It the scammers and bounty managers who are lazy.
thank you, bro, at least we all can be careful now, I've also heard that all there are many scammers in the crypto world. we have to take care of our account from fraudsters.

Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

Hmm i was not aware of the article stealing in such amount, i doubt that that it is happening in such huge scale and even if translating with google is going trough then managers are to blame, this is their work.

About the airdrops, I actually dont care . Good for them, if they actually can find decent airdrop which will allow yo use bots . I mean if they are able to all the tasks necessary to obtain airdop, which is a handful most of times.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

That's is truly correct some people create an project to got earn in a bad ways
That's the reason investors are scared to invest in bounty project because of that kind of modus
But not all bounty are scam there are so many bounties are working good with good promises
It's better to investigate well before take risk investing in scam project

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Bounty scam situation is very much, the ratio is occupying more than 70%. Currently, there is no solution that can solve this scam situation, the only way is to pick ICO carefully to avoid scam. With the current bad market condition, it is challenging to find good ICO projects.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████