Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin be the currency of our future?  (Read 2268 times)
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:36:53 AM

Any future? , I think that with the current development we will see a new currency that exceeds the Bitcoin by means of more advantages and developments, it could happen in the future
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:45:25 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
Do you think that btc will become the future currency of our world?

we will know later
but for now this is not possible, even almost half the governments in the world do not legalize bitcoin. especially for Asian countries
in my country no one can accept crypto currency as a transaction tool. and the government has issued a warning if there are shops, companies or hospitals that try to use crypto as a means of transaction, will be subject to severe sanctions

ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

Bitcoin is the future, he can be anything he wants. It all depends on what bitcoin fans want to use it for. As long as you don't use it for bad things.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Bitcoin itself will never be the currency of the world. People who stay at power will never simply let it happen. I can only suppose that one day the humanity will come to total globalization and all countries will be united, then there will be a place for only currency, will it be bitcoin - I really doubt.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Hearing about you paying pizza sounds so normal and simple, like everyone can do it, and I'm happy to hear that. Indeed, I agree with your opinion, bitcoin will be the future of currency where every single thing can be easily bought by bitcoin. But, it doesn't mean bitcoin replace the fiat. I think fiat should be remain as the currency as well. It's just because we need to keep the balance between the payment system and its transaction. It will be even better if both currencies can be a collaborative system, I wonder how easy life would be.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

Bitcoin has crossed many of the hurdles in the way and it is the most successful cryptocurrency of all time it has been replacing the fiat money almost now many sales and purchases are made in bitcoin most of the online and if it is successfully accepted worldwide then it is the future currency and will remove the fiat money from the world.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:19:19 AM

In my opinion as it today Bitcoin will not stand a chance at being the future currency because of the fundamental flaws which limits it in volume and transaction cost. We may be looking at another crypto as our future coin.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:33:26 AM

In my opinion as it today Bitcoin will not stand a chance at being the future currency because of the fundamental flaws which limits it in volume and transaction cost. We may be looking at another crypto as our future coin.
Yes, I think Bitcoin will be a digital currency for our future, if we talk about the future in finance, it will not be owned by Bitcoin, but it will be owned by paper money all the time, because so far paper money has become legal payments in the whole world. So I agree with you, that Bitcoin is the first and only digital currency for our future.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

I think bitcoin always will be used as a digital currency, We can use it as a payment method in the future! That's it. You bought Pizza by bitcoins or crypto coins, this is good, day by day bitcoin could be accepted by all kind of shopping or in the e-commerce section. Actually, we need this, we don't need bitcoin as a future currency.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
goldexp83

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

I think only time will tell! BTC will not completely replace FIAT money but it should be at least the internet currency..

Also maybe new better version (faster) and more sustainable version (no more POW) will probably come out, but so far its been the greatest technology since the internet!

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

Hey,

I have been investing in some btc recently and i have seen that in my country i can pay for example in a pizza restaurant (when i order online) with online coins.
yes it is possible that it will be one of currency in our world someday

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Zalaster

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

I will say that Bitcoin is possible as the currency of the future, but it will not replace Fiat. On the other hand, since the cost of Bitcoin collapses, I would not pay for the goods now, because buying something today in the equivalent of $100, tomorrow you wake up losing $150
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

For me, maybe it would be. Because even bitcoin today is like dying, but actually it doesn't, it's still growing, people are getting to know it and started investing. In the future, Bitcoin's price will rise and soon it will be the currency of some country.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:13:53 PM

I am believed that bitcoin will be the global currency in the world because day by day people involving themselves in online virtual currencies so that shopping, marketing, journey, travelling, entertainment, real estate business, airtricket such kind of function will be held by bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Hey,

Let's not take away every possibilities mate that bitcoin would become the currency in the future..but for now lets just enjoy the benefits that we can get as a holder of bitcoin.Bitcoin has a lot of circumstances that other places and people fears but who would know that in the future cryptocurrency would take part on fiats role in the world through massive adoptation.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:07:55 PM

It is very possible that bitcoin will the currency of our future. Because modern people love new technology and that is why bitcoin becomes popular all over the world. People use bitcoin for their daily transaction and I think very soon it will be the currency of the modern world.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

Hey,

I do not exclude this, but most likely not. I see bitcoin as digital gold, a means of accumulation

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Why not?Who else has that chance?Nothing better has been invented yet.This technology is optimal for all types of online payments.Moreover, the world is slowly but surely immersed in technology more and more.Online shopping has become incredibly popular.This is just the beginning.I think that bitcoin can become a world currency.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:19:16 PM

why not??you know that bitcoin is most unique invention and its the main system of going for cashless society.
bitcoin will be the worlds reserve currency very soon.

Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

The adoption of blockchain and bitcoin is fast growing and there is no doubt that in the nearest future it will.be used as a generally  accepted means of payment
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: