Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China lifts ban on cryptocurrency  (Read 20601 times)
qualitywork (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

qualitywork (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:43:45 PM

You have some reliable source, I was looking in google and I get old articles with many speculations, if really China releases the cryptos in the country, that would mean that the bull run of December can still happen, I want to believe that but several years in this medium have made me a little skeptical.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

Yes the billion Chinese population will trigger the bullrun if this is true. This news should have been on that will have a go signal but there seem to have less cryptonews making this news to be good signal. I didn't read them shared this in facebook.

https://www.btcnn.com/china-lifts-bitcoin-ban-individuals-and-businesses-can-now-own-cryptocurrencies-legally/

While I'd like to believe such news will help the crypto market, the authenticity of the news has to be verified. There are some news sites that just spread anything kinda like a clickbait.

kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

guys before talking and starting this topic, we should have gathered more information from different sources other than this one alone. because it might be fake and the latest news that i heard about it was this :
https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

we can not believe anything on internet directly and the only one that we can do to confirm this is waiting, waiting an official announcement from China's goverment.

stay safe and be calm
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

That is a really good news, we have more and more good information again.
I feel that market will back to a good again and all back in green again.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:10:50 PM

Yes I also liyen and read the same new it's very good news for crypto world and it's very effective if china lift ban from crypto currency so I'm just wait for final result.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

I'm very skeptical of this and until I see it reported on some more reputable major news outlets I'll consider that it's not true. But fingers crossed that it is because the Chinese market would be a huge addition. Given how the SEC limits US investors, China is probably second and there it is banned.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

to work on customs or casuals with the business to gains with chance as transmitting payment within or across the boundary as as first to follows distinctive on use with details of regulation as merchantile to provide with use of basics on legal as extending beginning initials on attaining table of field with the business on practice.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

A good news is back from the most populated and powerful country in the world. China lifts ban on cryptocurrency, individuals and businesses can own crypto now legally. I believe this change will impact on the market value and it may go up now.

can you put a reliable source as these news supposed to raise the market cap of bitcoins and altcoins
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

i think taht it is okay for you to to have an access to this business and othe rpeople have a chance to have it as well
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

can you put a reliable source as these news supposed to raise the market cap of bitcoins and altcoins

well i think that chinese have the chance to develop their own business amd try themsdlves in this sphere just like any other people
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

yes i heard about that but i think china finally realize that  it lost a lot of funds with this dump decision just try to imagine how many funds are lost from binance exchange
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

The more cryptocurrency will be introduced into the real world, the more expensive it will be due to high demand!!!
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

guys before talking and starting this topic, we should have gathered more information from different sources other than this one alone. because it might be fake and the latest news that i heard about it was this :
https://cryptoslate.com/no-china-has-not-legalized-nor-put-an-end-to-bitcoin-ban-inaccurate-reports/

we can not believe anything on internet directly and the only one that we can do to confirm this is waiting, waiting an official announcement from China's goverment.

stay safe and be calm

True, though the news was very exciting for crypto community, but if we keep spreading fake or uncertain news it will harm crypto itself. But however after I read your source, the Chinese Government allow the use of crypto for payment method, and it is legal backed by the law, so it is a really goodnews, but they still ban trading, ico investment, and any event related to crypto, so I hope it gives a little support to crypto market.

Boctok

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

You can even register it as an entrepreneurial activity and pay taxes to the state. But I wouldn't bet on cryptocurrency only.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

This is very good news. Full permission to circulate cryptocurrency in China can now push cryptocurrency to growth and the market can finally begin to recover. Now it would be very helpful. After the court decision on cryptocurrency, the government’s decision on this issue should now follow. I want to believe that it will finally be

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

I heard about this news days ago and China government is trying to control cryptocurrency market and every activity in crypto world in their country like transaction, trade or invest of all traders and investors in their country. Beside they're trying to find out all scam ICO projects to project their investors.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

This is a great news seeing China one of the biggest market for cryptocurrency lifting it ban against cryptocurrency this will bring back the bull run to the market again since the cryptocurrency market have faced so much challenges die to the different bans and attacks brought against it in this year 2018. We will be looking forward to a more favorable market environment very soon.
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

This is really a great news and would be taken with joy from cryptocurrency enthusiast in China and globally china is fast becoming a major player in this sector and this will even boost that further we hope for more news like this

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: