Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:09:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

I was really surprised when I saw the rewards attached to the ambassadors program. They are really going to attract a lot of individuals with their rewards.

Yes. It is indeed very competitive reward and lots of people are going to come to this project in no time. We have to get our spot before it is noticed by many. Smiley

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:22:30 PM

Does anyone know what's going on with the Exchange? when I click on the drop down menu at Markets, the fields at BTC, ETH and USDT are empty. Has trading been temporarily suspended, or is it possible to trade only ETH / BTC at the moment?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

Good news for BitMax followers guy's. If you are interested to earn some rewards then visit below link. Join their ambassador program and earn rewards.

https://reddit.app.link/MkFfS79YPR

What is an ambassador program. I will check out the link but I have no idea what the ambassador program is, although I have been seeing it for long on different projects.

The ambassador program is like a bounty. You can write and publish articles about BitMax on other platforms and earn rewards in form of BTMX tokens. That sounds very good, even if I don't write articles.

Good part about this program is the that payable token is already trading unlike some program where they give token that's not having real market value, this is way much better and worth my time

Yea, the fact is, its an exchange with very unique features, attractive and have the capabilities of making bitmax a renowned brand, so they already have the modalities in place, what's left for them is to put things together, the community needs a safe place to trade, not to mention a cost effective way that will give back to the community and not ripping them off
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

Does anyone know what's going on with the Exchange? when I click on the drop down menu at Markets, the fields at BTC, ETH and USDT are empty. Has trading been temporarily suspended, or is it possible to trade only ETH / BTC at the moment?

I don't know, I haven't tried trading but I have no problems accessing the exchange. Could it be that the problem is on your side? Or did others have the same problem?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:09:52 PM

Good news for BitMax followers guy's. If you are interested to earn some rewards then visit below link. Join their ambassador program and earn rewards.

What is an ambassador program. I will check out the link but I have no idea what the ambassador program is, although I have been seeing it for long on different projects.

The ambassador program is like a bounty. You can write and publish articles about BitMax on other platforms and earn rewards in form of BTMX tokens. That sounds very good, even if I don't write articles.

Good part about this program is the that payable token is already trading unlike some program where they give token that's not having real market value, this is way much better and worth my time

yeah, they seem like a wonderful project I have done my research and I discovered their approach to building an exchange platform iss more better and innovative

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:15:16 PM

I don't know, I haven't tried trading but I have no problems accessing the exchange. Could it be that the problem is on your side? Or did others have the same problem?

Maybe try another browser or clear your cache as weird problems have issues like that sometimes on more complex websites due to caching issues
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:08:05 AM

Their ambassador program is really good, The requirements are not easy that's why I think they really looking for some people that who have an experienced and knowledges about the blockchain or crypto related stuffs.

Well ya it makes sense their focusing on rewarding people who are going to get results it makes sense for most people who are big in social media and other avenues

Yeah, They need some people who's really going to bring some good results or outcome for the project unlike on some ambassadors project they are keep accepting some people as a bounty hunter.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

It is always great when projects provide an opportunity for people to win prices. It is always a win-win situation as more people can get to know the project and also, the participants can earn.
Exactly, some projects are really giving food opportunity to people to earn some good earning. Unfortunately I cannot write article/blog dur to time problem butbif they have opportunity in twitter or telegram then I'll definitely join this.

Yes, it is indeed a good opportunity, also it is quite important to know that the reward is very high. $700+ USD is really a high figure in terms of reward.

I was really surprised when I saw the rewards attached to the ambassadors program. They are really going to attract a lot of individuals with their rewards.

You don’t get that much rewards for a few tasks, its a bear market. It’s really generous of bitmax team.
Also, I think it’s a great, they do that to build volume on the exchange too

In this bear market, I haven't seen a project given so much rewards regardless of the task outlined. I'm surely going to enroll for this.
I observed that generally some ICOs are avoiding this kind of stuff in bear market. But really BitMax are offering good opportunities in this market also and have great chance to take a part in this event.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

It is always great when projects provide an opportunity for people to win prices. It is always a win-win situation as more people can get to know the project and also, the participants can earn.
Exactly, some projects are really giving food opportunity to people to earn some good earning. Unfortunately I cannot write article/blog dur to time problem butbif they have opportunity in twitter or telegram then I'll definitely join this.

Yes, it is indeed a good opportunity, also it is quite important to know that the reward is very high. $700+ USD is really a high figure in terms of reward.

You don’t get that much rewards for a few tasks, its a bear market. It’s really generous of bitmax team.

In this bear market, I haven't seen a project given so much rewards regardless of the task outlined. I'm surely going to enroll for this.
I observed that generally some ICOs are avoiding this kind of stuff in bear market. But really BitMax are offering good opportunities in this market also and have great chance to take a part in this event.

I guess they are telling the cryptocurrency community that they are ready to face any challenge coming their way and looking at the positive side of this campaign, I am sure more and more individuals will pick interest in the project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:09:57 PM

Maybe try another browser or clear your cache as weird problems have issues like that sometimes on more complex websites due to caching issues

I think it is an upgrade or something. Did you use them for trading before? I plan to try them out but what is your experience if you've had any with them? the pricing seems alright. what do you say?

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

Absolutely, the reward is just so mind-blowing, it will make one think we are in the bullish season. I can't just believe how much is being given out, despite the market condition.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Yes. It is indeed very competitive reward and lots of people are going to come to this project in no time. We have to get our spot before it is noticed by many. Smiley
Yeah ambassador program is more effective then doing paid advertisement in different platform!
And this sure gonna work like a charm here!     
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

yeah, they seem like a wonderful project I have done my research and I discovered their approach to building an exchange platform iss more better and innovative

The fact is, they took a unique approach to address the issue in the exchange niche, from the introduction of a never before seen autonomous process to the elimination of transaction fees that has been some sought of rip-off from other exchanges, so they have what it takes to turn the tide in their favor and create something worthwhile
gee777

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 05:45:22 PM

Yeah ambassador program is more effective then doing paid advertisement in different platform!
And this sure gonna work like a charm here!     

That's what I have been saying. The reward might be high but a lot of very quality articles will be written by interested parties and not all of them will be chosen.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

They have some easy doing tasks to get 100Points in blink of eye! Just do the tasks and use the lottery !
But if you need more then Deposit some funds,trade and hold them to earn more points and BTMX tokens!

Also I have read bitmax reverse mining is starting on 18th. Need to look into the details over this weekend. Could be interesting I think.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:26:37 PM

The crypto world and human in general loves free stuffs, if they had device a means to integrate referrals into this particular campaign, it would have drive their profile wide
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:29:25 PM

The prices are very attractive, I am not disposed ordinarily to write but that is some great incentive here lol; 5000 RMB/718 USD. 200 RMB/29 USD. 1000RMB/144 USD.
This are enough inspiration for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:34:01 PM

They have some easy doing tasks to get 100Points in blink of eye! Just do the tasks and use the lottery !
But if you need more then Deposit some funds,trade and hold them to earn more points and BTMX tokens!

Also I have read bitmax reverse mining is starting on 18th. Need to look into the details over this weekend. Could be interesting I think.

They've got lots of activities ongoing at the moment one can hardly keep up, this will surely keep the community engaged.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:20:07 PM

I think it is an upgrade or something. Did you use them for trading before? I plan to try them out but what is your experience if you've had any with them? the pricing seems alright. what do you say?

it would have been my first attempt at trading. And just now I wanted to try it again, but there is currently a system update and the page is offline.
Maybe the problem was really that they are currently importing an update
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:55:11 PM

I guess they are telling the cryptocurrency community that they are ready to face any challenge coming their way and looking at the positive side of this campaign, I am sure more and more individuals will pick interest in the project.

I agree, They are confident that they can face the bear market. I think it's possible that they can succeed on facing it because they already have their product ready, Unlike on other projects that their products are just preparing after their ICO's that's why some people hesitate to join or not getting interest on them in this market situation.

At your service
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: