Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:30:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:47:46 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?
Unfortunately, I had too little time to deal with it

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market

Exactly, now is probably the worst time to make predictions because God knows when we will eventually see the market start to recover. However, saying that, if you made the right call at this moment in time and predicted the way markets are going to move correctly, then you could make a lot of money and probably be likened to a prophet lol.

I think the market is beginning to bounce back once again, eth coming back up bit by bit
Maybe December is really looking like a good month already, but then BTMX ain't trading?

BTMX is the token of bitmax.io and it’s trading in the exchange. Although it’s not on any other except bitmax. There’s BTMX/USDT BTMX/BTC pairs already with volume on the exchange.
Does bitmax.io team plan to list BTMX on a different exchange?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

I think the market is beginning to bounce back once again, eth coming back up bit by bit
Maybe December is really looking like a good month already, but then BTMX ain't trading?

I have the feeling that the last two days were just a short-term increase. In my opinion, it will once again go really far down before the market starts again. But for safety's sake I already buy a few ETH today if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, then I'll buy more :-)

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure that the market has made a turnaround and is now rising again for longer. But yeah, we will see. I am just not soo optimistic.

I don't think that the market has made a total turn around either. I see this as the expected market fluctuation before the market finally corrects. In all, we have to wait for a couple more days before celebrating.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Is there anyone here who participates in mining? Can one already draw first conclusions, is it reasonably lucrative?
Unfortunately, I had too little time to deal with it

I think it’s too early in the mining to really get a sense of the longterm implications of where the market is going not just for BitMax but for everything in this crazy market

Exactly, now is probably the worst time to make predictions because God knows when we will eventually see the market start to recover. However, saying that, if you made the right call at this moment in time and predicted the way markets are going to move correctly, then you could make a lot of money and probably be likened to a prophet lol.

BTMX is the token of bitmax.io and it’s trading in the exchange. Although it’s not on any other except bitmax. There’s BTMX/USDT BTMX/BTC pairs already with volume on the exchange.
Does bitmax.io team plan to list BTMX on a different exchange?

Even though I don't know for sure, I think they won't try to list BTMX on another exchange. It's the native token of BitMax and it doesn't make sense to spend time (and money) to list it on an other exchange.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

I have the feeling that the last two days were just a short-term increase. In my opinion, it will once again go really far down before the market starts again. But for safety's sake I already buy a few ETH today if I'm wrong. And if I'm right, then I'll buy more :-)

at this point in time, i don't think it is wise to make any prediction all we need to do is watch as the market unfolds, hopefully it will recover soon

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

at this point in time, i don't think it is wise to make any prediction all we need to do is watch as the market unfolds, hopefully it will recover soon

Considering how hard of an upper cut bitcoint took today in a few minutes he wasn’t wrong that’s just what this market is super unpredictable I can say if eth hits 100 again I’m buying lol

This kind of turbulence is great for people on a transaction mining platform like BitMax thoughbif your actively trading the swings
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure that the market has made a turnaround and is now rising again for longer. But yeah, we will see. I am just not soo optimistic.

I don't think that the market has made a total turn around either. I see this as the expected market fluctuation before the market finally corrects. In all, we have to wait for a couple more days before celebrating.

Celebrate wouldn't be the word that comes to mind should the market starts to turn around. When eth gets to $500 and above that's when celebration comes to mind.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:51:20 PM

Well, for me it's just that I really feel uncomfortable when I have to upload my personal documents to the internet. I know the projects have to do KYC do be compliant to regulations but I always fear that the KYC documents get in the hands of an unauthorized third party (hacker etc.).

Yeah, Even me I don't really like doing a lot of kyc's on different projects except to those project that I'm planning to invest and support. Thinking about sending your documents to uknown people will really not comfortable because our data are at risk.

I feel the same. A copy of my passport is now at too many exchanges, that worries me. But there are Blockchain projects to help you just have to run the KYC once again and the exchanges get the data from these companies. That should provide more security
[/quote]

Wow you really used your own passport for it. I'm also afraid that one of those projects might get our data and use to some bad things. That's why I always use some minor valid ID card for it.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:15:22 AM

Celebrate wouldn't be the word that comes to mind should the market starts to turn around. When eth gets to $500 and above that's when celebration comes to mind.

Nobody is actually looking for a new all Time high right now. Everybody is looking for a minimal rise that's all. If eth gets to 400 to 700 I would be very happy.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

Considering how hard of an upper cut bitcoint took today in a few minutes he wasn’t wrong that’s just what this market is super unpredictable I can say if eth hits 100 again I’m buying lol

This kind of turbulence is great for people on a transaction mining platform like BitMax thoughbif your actively trading the swings

Even though the market is not friendly at the moment, it still can't be compared with the shitty traditional market, crypto will get stronger, is just a matter of having the right projects come onboard and the elimination of scammy projects with nothing to offer, the proliferation of good projects will invariably lead to the strengthening of the blockchain industry
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:04:07 AM

I was just checking cmc for BTMX and the BitMax but could find neither the token nor the exchange. Does anyone know what it will take for Coinmarketcap to list them?
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I was just checking cmc for BTMX and the BitMax but could find neither the token nor the exchange. Does anyone know what it will take for Coinmarketcap to list them?

Is it already listed? As far as I know still it is not listed in any exchanges. Then how come it will be in CMC? Even the public sale did not happen yet for this project as far as I know.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:21:25 AM

For starters, they’ll need to write to CMC stating their intent of wanting to be listed on their website. Then wait on a reply the CMC team.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Bitmax model of exchange mining is mind blowing.
When you trade, your transaction fee doesn’t get lost. But it’s used to buy up BTMX. And you could get more BTMX from mining than you do when holding the exchange tokens. Does anyone have an idea how much is the transaction fee on Bitmax.io?

But you should keep in mind that what you described is basically the trans-fee model. In the reverse mining you will be selling BTMX to the platform it is basically the other way round. Instead of paying the fee you are like selling to Bitmax

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 04:01:28 PM

Is it already listed? As far as I know still it is not listed in any exchanges. Then how come it will be in CMC? Even the public sale did not happen yet for this project as far as I know.
we as members here can only be patient by waiting for further developments, let the team that will work all will definitely be done if the teams are serious about running it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

As far as I know, you need to meet certain criteria before being listed on CMC and to the best of my knowledge, Bitmax haven't even started proper in other to meet those criteria.
gee777

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

As far as I know, you need to meet certain criteria before being listed on CMC and to the best of my knowledge, Bitmax haven't even started proper in other to meet those criteria.

Yeah. They are still new and are just starting. It shouldn't take long before they get listed on coinmarketcap. As an exchange with a lot of attention from the public that should be an easy task for them.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 09:48:11 PM

Come on, this guess what happens in the market also makes its appeal. I like to read predictions of others, they often contradict each other :-)
Of course, no one of us can predict exactly what happens, but over time, you develop a gut feeling, don't you think?
Of course we should not rely on it:-)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

For starters, they’ll need to write to CMC stating their intent of wanting to be listed on their website. Then wait on a reply the CMC team.

getting listed on CMC is a good way to boost social presence because most crypto enthusiasts usually check CMC for analysis as well as market behaviour

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:27:18 AM

Nobody is actually looking for a new all Time high right now. Everybody is looking for a minimal rise that's all. If eth gets to 400 to 700 I would be very happy.

Yeah, Even me I'm not hoping for another bull run this year, Just a good increase of Eth atleast more than $200 will be fine for me before the year end.

At your service
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

Bitmax Exchange looks fancy and easy to use. And now there’s the Reverse Mining and Transaction Mining where users earn back fees and mine BTMX token while you trade these for USDT or BTC right there.
Do I have to go through a Lengthy KYC procedure for new users on the exchange?

I haven't come across any information on KYC process yet but I guess it shouldn't be that tedious as we have come to know KYC process for, Ideally exchange should have KYC process in place

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: