Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 07:25:23 AM

A causal cryptocurrency exchange listed on coinmarketcap would record over $100000 trade on a daily. Exchanges in the top ten like BitMax, Gemini, Coinbase Pro and Binance, records ~10% of the total trade volume. That’s a lot of profits for these exchanges if you do the maths right, and more profit (or loss) for the traders as well.
Exchanges are gone past being a marketplace, they encompass all aspects of trade facilitation. They have to be seen as one platform with a vital role in the ecosystem.

You're right, they are more or less like a multi-million dollar industry which indicates a positive signal and how the growth of the blockchain industry can turn from nothing into something profitable, that's the more reason why the globe should come in and accept the industry because of lot of innovations that can revolutionize the world can occur in the shortest duration with blockchain

I think the cryptocurrency world  has come a long way, and with every step of it has been exchanges, doing what they do best which is providing liquidity for cryptocurrencies and a portal for newbies to buy crypto. BitMax is playing an exemplary role, decisions on BitMax are made by the community. And they seem to be transparent with every action.

It has indeed come a long way but a lot of implementation still needs to be done and the expectation of the community has been a bit reduced from the previous years be that as it may, it will take the full support of the community and the coming in of vibrant projects to turn the situation around, i'm a big fan of this industry because it tends to breakdown a lot of bureaucratic process

Nah I don't subscribe to this. Expectation didn't reduce in anyway. In fact it went up. Reason why we don't have project selling out anymore as they used to in the past. Meaning that requirements and expectation went up. Really high.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242
Merit: 1

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

If you’re a newbie to cryptocurrency trading or development, I’ll refer you to BitMax because you’ll stand a better chance of not being rekted. That’s because BitMax team seems to be transparent. I think people need to read the latest blog from Shane and learn about liquidity experts.

I agree with you, the exchange platform has been faithful in showcasing to the world their attribute of transparency and this has built up trust in the exchange over the years. I would personally refer anyone that needs a trust worthy platform to BitMax exchange because they have all it takes to give all users optimum satisfaction.

I came close to Bitmax through George Cao. At the time he was as ambitious and active on Twitter like CZ. We follow each other and he would be so transparent about the working of the platform. I don't what changed. I hope they are fully set for work.

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:18:32 AM

If you’re a newbie to cryptocurrency trading or development, I’ll refer you to BitMax because you’ll stand a better chance of not being rekted. That’s because BitMax team seems to be transparent. I think people need to read the latest blog from Shane and learn about liquidity experts.

I have read the recent  blog from Shane about Bitmax and yes he explained Bitmax it well and also how a exchange should be. And I totally agree with with your point that it will be suitable for newcomers as I'm also one of them.

I started out on BitMax myself. Participated in trading competition of some newly listed tokens, and got rewarded when I did win. I agree with you, BitMax is one exchange with a transparent team. I like the fact that they do well to educate the users on every token before IEO or Listing. Awesome.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Leo1190

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:44:15 AM

I have read the recent  blog from Shane about Bitmax and yes he explained Bitmax it well and also how a exchange should be. And I totally agree with with your point that it will be suitable for newcomers as I'm also one of them.

I started out on BitMax myself. Participated in trading competition of some newly listed tokens, and got rewarded when I did win. I agree with you, BitMax is one exchange with a transparent team. I like the fact that they do well to educate the users on every token before IEO or Listing. Awesome.

Wow your personal experience is really thrilling me and thank you for this information especially the education on every token IEO listing. I'm definitely going to use this exchange as it's really user friendly and cool.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:06:48 AM

Hey is it possible that Bitmax could build a decentralized wallet separate from its main exchange platform. Maybe that could make more effective the transparency they have been striving about and give them some credibility.

I really don't know how that will ensure credibility but I feel they can do more by vetting every project thoroughly before getting them listed on their platform

I guess exchange comes with their own wallet so is there any need for separate wallet? But as far as transparency is concerned you raised a good point.

Yeah I quite agree with Nathan here and Em777 raised also good points but causing decentralization in the system may destabilize a whole lot.

What I understand is that token supply is the main issue with most of the scam/unfriendly projects. If the project is listed at one exchange then that exchange can keep watch on supply, but what if project is listed at multiple exchanges then how to track that ?

When the project is listed on several exchanges and all the exchange has a structured process in ensuring that the circulating supply is checkmated, then it would be possible to address the issues since a report could be sent from one exchange to another to verify the amount of tokens in their coffers. But the issue is that we have much more scam exchange who are after their own purse and would easily compromise for their personal benefit.

You really do have a point, i think what the industry need is a synergy between brands, like an association kind of thing, with such in place, they can easily checkmate themselves and inform the leaders of bad projects, such is really needed to help create a strong business environment, its done in the conventional system and the blockchain industry should do same
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 09:23:11 AM

Wow your personal experience is really thrilling me and thank you for this information especially the education on every token IEO listing. I'm definitely going to use this exchange as it's really user friendly and cool.

I also have same experience with bitmax. I remember when bitmax started, I took part in all their competitions and bounties and the team always kept to their words.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:59:30 AM

One of the attributes I admire about the Bitmax exchange is the nature of their products. I've read about the several products that have been launched by the exchange and these products are quite innovative and would keep virtually every customer satisfied. In summation, Bitmax exchange is a combination of unique and innovative products coupled with the transparency and integrity which the platform exhumes.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:00:51 PM

Bitmax policy of educating her users and partners is quite impressive and should be encouraged among other exchanges. Most people are ignorant about the workings of the cryptocurrency space and would make more contribution to the sector if they are aware of how it works.
Ace44

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 03:33:09 PM

One of the attributes I admire about the Bitmax exchange is the nature of their products. I've read about the several products that have been launched by the exchange and these products are quite innovative and would keep virtually every customer satisfied. In summation, Bitmax exchange is a combination of unique and innovative products coupled with the transparency and integrity which the platform exhumes.

You're right, the innovative process of bitmax made them stand out from the crowd, their products were quite new to the blockchain industry as of when they launched, that kind of propelled them to much height and they became the buzz of the cryptocurrency industry with everyone trying to find out all about them, that's the power of innovation, i hope they keep it up
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 03:44:16 PM

You're right, the innovative process of bitmax made them stand out from the crowd, their products were quite new to the blockchain industry as of when they launched, that kind of propelled them to much height and they became the buzz of the cryptocurrency industry with everyone trying to find out all about them, that's the power of innovation, i hope they keep it up

I am glad people are beginning to see this. They where innovative right from the beginning. They did not come to build a regular exchange but to also incorporate their ideas.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 04:51:01 PM

We’ll have fun using BitMax, I’ll advise you join the telegram community too. There’s always a weekly AMA held on the exchange on new listing.
Btw, is there a platform where users/traders could rate each exchange? That would have been super cool.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:00:50 AM

We’ll have fun using BitMax, I’ll advise you join the telegram community too. There’s always a weekly AMA held on the exchange on new listing.
Btw, is there a platform where users/traders could rate each exchange? That would have been super cool.

I don't know any tool where you can rate exchange, but i think almost all exchange have feedback section. And also you will find some reviews at BTT kind of forum.
Leo1190

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:21:49 AM

I do not know about any platform like this but yes that would have been more fun. And thank you for advice I'll surely join Bitmax telegram community.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 06:05:31 AM

I agree with you, the exchange platform has been faithful in showcasing to the world their attribute of transparency and this has built up trust in the exchange over the years. I would personally refer anyone that needs a trust worthy platform to BitMax exchange because they have all it takes to give all users optimum satisfaction.

I came close to Bitmax through George Cao. At the time he was as ambitious and active on Twitter like CZ. We follow each other and he would be so transparent about the working of the platform. I don't what changed. I hope they are fully set for work.

I would like to believe their is nothing shady about the platform because it makes no sense for a project to go from a trustworthy exchange platform to a trustless platform in a short time

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:32:13 AM

I would like to believe their is nothing shady about the platform because it makes no sense for a project to go from a trustworthy exchange platform to a trustless platform in a short time

Bitmax have done very good job till now and gmhave earned the trust of many users. I don't think they will be spoiling their own work.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:44:29 AM

I am glad people are beginning to see this. They where innovative right from the beginning. They did not come to build a regular exchange but to also incorporate their ideas.

It's an absolute fact that Bitmax has been faithful in delivering innovative products and services to the cryptocurrency industry. I recall several unique products that was brought to limelight by the Bitmax team. I would like to encourage other exchanges to imitate Bitmax and always strive to keep their users interested in the platform.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:17:58 AM

I don't know any tool where you can rate exchange, but i think almost all exchange have feedback section. And also you will find some reviews at BTT kind of forum.

I guess soon there’ll be some kind of platform for rating exchanges. I think with that exchanges would work harder to impress users.
Btw, BTMX is getting listed on a to Derivative exchange called FTX.com. https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=160026
It keeps getting better for everyone hodling BTMX tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:09:09 AM

I guess soon there’ll be some kind of platform for rating exchanges. I think with that exchanges would work harder to impress users.
Btw, BTMX is getting listed on a to Derivative exchange called FTX.com. https://www.reuters.com/brandfeatures/venture-capital/article?id=160026

Wow, this is such a fantastic news. Thank you so much for the update. Holding BTMX is going to be more lucrative in the future. I would strive to get more tokens and see how the value would fly when the market is bullish. I'll advise everyone to do likewise, because this project is in for good business.
Leo1190

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:51:09 AM

Wow, this is such a fantastic news. Thank you so much for the update. Holding BTMX is going to be more lucrative in the future. I would strive to get more tokens and see how the value would fly when the market is bullish. I'll advise everyone to do likewise, because this project is in for good business.

Awesome @champ005 it is indeed a huge success for Bitmax users and token holders as these types of success always increase the market value.
Ace44

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:30:56 AM

It's an absolute fact that Bitmax has been faithful in delivering innovative products and services to the cryptocurrency industry. I recall several unique products that was brought to limelight by the Bitmax team. I would like to encourage other exchanges to imitate Bitmax and always strive to keep their users interested in the platform.

Yea, the products like is stated earlier was what made people come into the brand, like it was strange and no one has seen such before, with their innovative campaign awareness, i still recall the various seminars, Q & As that were held by them, it all turned out well, they should keep up the practice and also roll out new products as they proceed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: