Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:34:54 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

Essentially when the prediction doesn't go your way you lose out right?

Yes, It's really one risky and at the same time exciting because you know that it's a 50/50 chance to win the contest. I really can't wait to see it and hoping that it will going to go on our way.

Can we call this 50/50chance some form of gambling or is it something totally different from gambling?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:50:17 AM

So now there are also volatility cards available for the ETH and EOS markets. I hope that they will also add other cryptos besides USDT and BTMX soon to buy these cards.

Right, as per the announcement they have launched Volatility cards for ETH and EOS as well. And awards are also good.

How these volatility cards works?  If I expect ETH to move beyond 3% range then should I buy turtles card or bunny card? 

You will have to get the card that is in the range of the prediction you think the market will move in the next hours and it also expires after the hours has passed.

Yes, It's really one risky and at the same time exciting because you know that it's a 50/50 chance to win the contest. I really can't wait to see it and hoping that it will going to go on our way.

That's right.  But i have a question.  Is this reward is fixed?  I mean suppose I bought a card for 10 USD and if I win how I will get? 
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:58:10 AM

Yes, your card becomes expired ones your predictions are wrong. I guess to be on the safe side one can make multiple predictions and would be sure of winning some. I don't really know how the volatility card works, but I believe there should be a way of taking advantage of the product ensuring that one doesn't loose completely.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:21:22 AM

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.

I was amazed when I realised that with the volatility card one can make up to 9703% profit, I was shocked to my bones when I read that in the update made on their blog last week. Please I would like to know how it is possible to earn that much from the volatility card.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:32:44 AM

That's really nice. But just confused about dates. I mean when it's starting exactly? I missed few things and I really need to know.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:59:25 AM

Extending the volatility cards to the ETH and EOS market is really a great idea, this way they can get more users who participate mostly in those markets and like you too I hppe it gets extended even further.

I was amazed when I realised that with the volatility card one can make up to 9703% profit, I was shocked to my bones when I read that in the update made on their blog last week. Please I would like to know how it is possible to earn that much from the volatility card.

Where does this number 9703% come from?  Roll Eyes I really wish we had more information on this. I know it's probably only an extreme example and probably wont happen but without any explanation, it almost sounds too good to be true.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:23:39 AM

It’s the percentage volatility. It’s just like an estimate on profits.
Btw I think I’ll go with bunny cards today.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:33:57 AM

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I won't advice anyone to long BTC at this time
I don't know how about Bitmax
But I paused all trades till the BTC movement is understood

Better to stay out of the trading game than get rekt. But btc charts looks bullish. I’ll long btc. And short Altcoins. Let’s see how it plays out.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 10:20:26 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 10:39:04 AM by ctrades31

BitMax adds ETH and EOS to its volatility card products and BTMX goes over 10c. I think it’s Father’s Day and Christmas again. Long BTC Long BTMX.

I seen this adds on their homepage. And what I found that card price is 10 USDT or 100 BTMX only? I thought we have to pay huge amount for this card.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:55:57 AM

That's really nice. But just confused about dates. I mean when it's starting exactly? I missed few things and I really need to know.
well you can check latest AMA, there are plans to upgrade and expand volatility card products and market
Maebeo2017

Activity: 242

I am A Champion for all I care

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:41:24 PM

What's the marketing plan for the volatility card?
I haven't seen this advertised in main crypto newsite. How much time will this product be made available for use?

▄████▀     inSureToken.net     ▄█▀     inSure Your Crypto Portfolio!     ▄████▀
██  Let's build a trustful community together!  ██
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 12:46:02 PM

BTMX tokens shooting through the roof wow 0.1$
There seems to be no circulating supply.
Why is this so?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 01:06:44 PM

BTMX tokens shooting through the roof wow 0.1$
There seems to be no circulating supply.
Why is this so?

May be new Volatility products doing good for Bitmax?
BTW, regarding these volatility cards. Suppose 200 turtle cards sold and 150 bunny card sold. And suppose people who bought turtle cards wins, now how money these ppl willl get ? And this will be loss for Bitmax team ?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:30:25 PM

Why not invest in BTC?  I can understand Bitmax might give higher return compared to BTC not not considering BTC as investment option is not good.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:07:14 PM

Why not invest in BTC?  I can understand Bitmax might give higher return compared to BTC not not considering BTC as investment option is not good.

I have seen a lot of traders stoping their trading activities because of the way btc is moving, I dont know about btc movements but i am sure it is a dangerous time to play around bitcoin at this time.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:22:31 PM

Can we call this 50/50chance some form of gambling or is it something totally different from gambling?

For me we can call it a gambling but I'm just thinking about what if they can manipulate it too? I mean they will control the result depends on which side get more votes or predicitons?

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:38:19 PM

Bitcoin is a very unpredictable thing and has defied technical analysis so many times, no one knows for sure where its heading as a result of such and yea, the bullish trend is a good thing but at same time, its moving at an unprecedented speed, many investors have cashed out waiting for any possible downtrend before heading back in, again, its just my thought
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:03:32 PM

I have seen a lot of traders stoping their trading activities because of the way btc is moving, I dont know about btc movements but i am sure it is a dangerous time to play around bitcoin at this time.

BTC is close to 10k USD and smaller move in BTC can give huge loss or gain. We have other coins which are doing good and not costly as BTC.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:35:12 PM

BTC is close to 10k USD and smaller move in BTC can give huge loss or gain. We have other coins which are doing good and not costly as BTC.

I understand why BitMax has volatility products on sale. It wouldn’t be good to buy or sale your coins if you don’t know how to trade. But if you understand the charts, here is a good opportunity to make some $$$

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:36:39 PM

Where does this number 9703% come from?  Roll Eyes I really wish we had more information on this. I know it's probably only an extreme example and probably wont happen but without any explanation, it almost sounds too good to be true.

Exactly, you got the gist. It's only on extreme cases as you rightly said. It means that even when the market goes up by 10,000%, one is only entitled to 9703% on the 10mins card. It's quite difficult for the market to be that spontaneous, though it's possible in this space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: