Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵 [ANN] BitMax.io Transaction Mining & Reverse-Mining ⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 39341 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:16:25 PM

It's rather unfortunate that the deepcloud team chose the wrong part. Transparency is a core value in the cryptocurrency space and from the information I read, it's lacking in the project's strategy on releasing her tokens. This made it virtually impossible for BitMax to keep track of deep tokens, making it difficult for the market makers to manage the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:20:44 PM

Cryptocurrency is all about transparency and it’s great to see BitMax keeping to being transparent all the time. I think being transparent as an team is healthy for a cryptocurrency exchange community, and that’s just what BitMax is trying to do right here.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:45:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is all about transparency and it’s great to see BitMax keeping to being transparent all the time. I think being transparent as an team is healthy for a cryptocurrency exchange community, and that’s just what BitMax is trying to do right here.

What I understood is there was some tokens supply related miscommunication from deepcloud project? Or what exactly the issue was?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:59:28 AM

What I understood is there was some tokens supply related miscommunication from deepcloud project? Or what exactly the issue was?

I believe the issue bothers on deception and lack of transparency. Deepcloud wasn't keeping to the terms of the contract by releasing tokens sporadically making it impossible for BitMax to keep track of the actual number of tokens in circulation. I can say this only shows that the Deepcloud team lacks integrity and were concerned about their personal financial reward as against the policy of the exchange and longevity of the project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:26:30 AM

New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.

Woh, this partnership between Bitmax and Deepcloud was looking good till few days ago. What happened suddenly? Want to know more, will check at telegram channel.

Apparently deepcloud where behaving shady and did not adhere to the terms of bitmax along side their rolling out of false influence to investors
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 07:15:24 AM

New update from BitMax posted this morning on the delisting announcement of Deepcloud.ai. Please check for the link in the first post. Directly discuss with team in their telegram channel if you want to know more.

I have been a BitMax.io user for close to a year. It’s what you may call a transparent version of Binance, where Georgette comes on community telegram to talk about new developments. I think if there’s a good reason to delist Deepcloud AI then, I stand with George.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 07:23:45 AM

I believe the issue bothers on deception and lack of transparency. Deepcloud wasn't keeping to the terms of the contract by releasing tokens sporadically making it impossible for BitMax to keep track of the actual number of tokens in circulation. I can say this only shows that the Deepcloud team lacks integrity and were concerned about their personal financial reward as against the policy of the exchange and longevity of the project.

Oh, I have visited the both telegram channels and it seems both have own version, would wait for things to get more clear. For investors point of view, both teams should sit together and work on the resolution.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:32:25 AM

Oh, I have visited the both telegram channels and it seems both have own version, would wait for things to get more clear. For investors point of view, both teams should sit together and work on the resolution.

Juts going through the blogs shared by both team. Not looking good for investors but I think it's better to stop or delist the token rather than keeping it and playing with investors.

Hope investors can move the token to wallet without any issues
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:44:10 AM

I guess there was a problem with the Deepcloud tokens contract. I’ll expect Deepcloud team to talk about BitMax delisting and resolve the issue with the tokens.
Btw, what happens to people with Deepcloud tokens? Is there a different exchange where Deepcloud is listed?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 08:04:43 AM

I guess there was a problem with the Deepcloud tokens contract. I’ll expect Deepcloud team to talk about BitMax delisting and resolve the issue with the tokens.
Btw, what happens to people with Deepcloud tokens? Is there a different exchange where Deepcloud is listed?

I guess they would all move their token to deepcloud wallet pending when the issue is resolved and regarding bitmax delisting the team should ensure they tackle the problem squarely before investors start losing interest on the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 08:08:00 AM

Yeah that's what I was saying. Both team should talk and resolve the issue. It's matter of thousands of investors and huge money.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:38:39 AM

That's what matters most, i don't intend looking into any project that lacks transparency, the cryptocurrency industry is been littered with a lot of projects without core values and hence many are scared of investing which is somehow affecting the industry heavily, its when things are done right that we will get to see the blockchain industry rise up to its expectation
kriszz50983

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:15:23 PM

That's what matters most, i don't intend looking into any project that lacks transparency, the cryptocurrency industry is been littered with a lot of projects without core values and hence many are scared of investing which is somehow affecting the industry heavily, its when things are done right that we will get to see the blockchain industry rise up to its expectation

I hope all exchanges start reporting such cases were token supply, or any kind of misinformation is provided by project.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:09:13 PM

Juts going through the blogs shared by both team. Not looking good for investors but I think it's better to stop or delist the token rather than keeping it and playing with investors.

Could you post the link to the article by DeepCloud?

I can understand the reason from Bitmax for this delisting but it could also be that they have a legally binding agreement between each other. Let's just hope that this won't end in a legal dispute between both parties.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:57:21 PM

Could you post the link to the article by DeepCloud?

I can understand the reason from Bitmax for this delisting but it could also be that they have a legally binding agreement between each other. Let's just hope that this won't end in a legal dispute between both parties.

I think the situation is quite deep, though bitmax gave a very strong reason for the delisting of deepcloud as a result of providing false information to investors and the the community, which to me is pretty serious, even though they may have a legal binding but providing also documentation as a means of getting listed is a serious crime that can lead to serious brand damage for deepcloud 

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 05:39:40 PM

Deepcloud have changed their vesting schedule, which violated the agreement between Bitmax and Deepcloud. So I think because of that Bitmax delisted DEEP token, and I think Bitmax is doing right.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 08:00:02 PM

Deepcloud have changed their vesting schedule, which violated the agreement between Bitmax and Deepcloud. So I think because of that Bitmax delisted DEEP token, and I think Bitmax is doing right.

It’s risky in crypto. Sometimes we forget that. They say you get more luck when you work hard, but who needs any more luck, when you’ve done your research and invest in tokens with a transparent team like BitMax. I mean the consistent AMA with BitMax CEO has been reliving. I bet most traders use BitMax not just because of the volume, but the transparent team.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
kriszz50983

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

Okay, but did both teams tried to discuss and sort this issue at first place before taking such action? This was sudden surprise for retail investors, that's why I asked.

Anilbg

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 05:45:42 AM

Okay, but did both teams tried to discuss and sort this issue at first place before taking such action? This was sudden surprise for retail investors, that's why I asked.

I think this decision came only after initial discussion between each other. When that discussion was not fruitful, bitmax decided to delist the tokens.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 10:46:46 AM

Got this from the deepcloud AI telegram group https://medium.com/@DeepCloud_AI/statement-in-regards-to-bitmax-delisting-of-deepcloud-ai-1cd0072ade seems both parties having different stories 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: