Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:21:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

The organic advertisement you mention in your whitepaper – so true! I often notice that when one Youtuber starts to promote a certain brand everyone follows suit! Kind of weird, it spreads like wildfire.
Well, a lot of Youtubers are associated with an entertainment network. So, when brands want to run a big ad campaign, they sign a contract with such a network and this way they get a deal with a bunch of creators.
Yeah, I knew about these networks. Still, there seems to be a connection even between people that seem to have very different audiences, like animators and beauty bloggers. It doesn’t seem that they would be a part of the same network.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

The organic advertisement you mention in your whitepaper – so true! I often notice that when one Youtuber starts to promote a certain brand everyone follows suit! Kind of weird, it spreads like wildfire.
Well, a lot of Youtubers are associated with an entertainment network. So, when brands want to run a big ad campaign, they sign a contract with such a network and this way they get a deal with a bunch of creators.
Yeah, I knew about these networks. Still, there seems to be a connection even between people that seem to have very different audiences, like animators and beauty bloggers. It doesn’t seem that they would be a part of the same network.
I don’t know what to tell you, I really doubt that there is some sort of a conspiracy theory behind it Cheesy Maybe they just use the same ad agency?
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:21:35 PM

I don’t know what to tell you, I really doubt that there is some sort of a conspiracy theory behind it Cheesy Maybe they just use the same ad agency?
Yeah, maybe. I just meant that maybe with this platform we will finally be able to take a look behind the scenes and get to see the process behind this type of advertisement.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:24:20 PM

It’s great to see that the platform will allow using smart contracts to distribute the payment between the whole production team. More and more creators are hiring some help, and not all of them are transparent about where the money goes. Now it will be much easier to demand your fair share.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

I’ve never seen any collabs on Youtube that were sponsored by anyone. Mostly creators only promote each other’s channels and “share” their fanbases. If this platform promotes a more pragmatic approach – it could either end very well or very badly for everyone. I'm hopeful, though.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

Although Youtube has a mark that shows promoted content, not all vloggers choose to put it on their video. If transparency between all sides (including the audience) is key for this platform – sign me up.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:39:31 PM

Not the first ICO here to use ERC20 standard, while there are newer and improved ones ready to be used. Honestly, I don’t get it, don’t you need to be at the forefront of innovation?
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

Hopefully, they will develop some sort of an API. It would be really helpful, for example, to see the rank of a vlogger while you watch their content or just to create a solution to have information about a number of creators on a handheld device.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

Although Youtube has a mark that shows promoted content, not all vloggers choose to put it on their video. If transparency between all sides (including the audience) is key for this platform – sign me up.
It’s kind of more complicated. I have a couple of friends in the business, and they often complain that they are forced to put out a video without fully knowing if they’re going to get paid for it. The delays and bureaucratic nonsense are real problems, so don’t blame it on the creator.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:51:26 PM

How do you plan to expand to other marketplaces? I see how a video blogger can place ads in their content, but music artists and authors? I don’t want to listen to an ad in the middle of a song, thank you.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:53:56 PM

How do you plan to expand to other marketplaces? I see how a video blogger can place ads in their content, but music artists and authors? I don’t want to listen to an ad in the middle of a song, thank you.
These markets are completely different. While we understand your concern, a lot of brands already support music artists and writers. Our only aim is to make this process simpler by creating a ranked system and securing their contracts.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:54:07 PM

It’s kind of more complicated. I have a couple of friends in the business, and they often complain that they are forced to put out a video without fully knowing if they’re going to get paid for it. The delays and bureaucratic nonsense are real problems, so don’t blame it on the creator.
Okay, I’m not sure about the inner workings of it all, but still – this platform will probably be a great help for the problems you’ve mentioned.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

I’m curious – how often does the AI adjust the ranks of each user? Will I be able to trust the rank I see, or will I need to wait for it to update?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:59:54 PM

These markets are completely different. While we understand your concern, a lot of brands already support music artists and writers. Our only aim is to make this process simpler by creating a ranked system and securing their contracts.
Who do you think pays for the music you listen to? Of course, there are investors that get their money from the sales, but there also are advertisers who are happy to put their name next to a singer for a concert or in the corner of an album cover.
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

Hopefully, they will develop some sort of an API. It would be really helpful, for example, to see the rank of a vlogger while you watch their content or just to create a solution to have information about a number of creators on a handheld device.

it is not just the desire they have to do it anyway(api). as a priority, if they understand the market, then this should definitely be included in the development. otherwise, such an idea initially will not do anything. in any small project today it is a standard.
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I know that this opinion will probably be unpopular on a blockchain-focused website, but “smart contracts” have lots of problems. They have a lot of potentials, but they have lots of downsides too. First of all, they aren’t even recognized as legal in many countries and states. Wouldn’t it harm the project?

You should not confuse blockchain technology and smart contracts with cryptocurrency tokens. These are different concepts.

JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:09 PM

Wow, how do people come up with such unique ideas? Seriously, I wish you all the luck, the current ad system really needs some updating!
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:07 PM

It’s weird that no one in California has come up with anything like this.  It’s the land of technology AND media personalities after all Smiley Instead, the idea comes from Zurich. Well done, guys.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

So, this is a new company, and nearly the first thing they try to do is to create a massive marketplace for entertainment rights? Yeah, I’m not buying it. You need experience to manage such a big platform, which you don’t have.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:13:06 PM

This seems like a really nice way to boost young tech video creators. They need to hear more about you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: