Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

Well, only I started)) in general, I decided to try my luck here. For some reason I believe in these guys.
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

By the way, we’d like some of the forum participants’ attention. We will be very grateful if you take your time to read our whitepaper and highlight here if something’s escaping your understanding. It is small and you should be interested if you’re here)
are you talking about? about grammatical errors, or what? ... I have read the Whitepaper and j found it rather well done
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

But honestly, I don’t really understand all these worries. The Jihan Wu team and others have played their part in the cryptoworld and raised the bit-cache stakes twice, for $1000. The draw was good, the move was a success, but I don’t think it could really hit the bitcoin very hard. Its rate against the dollar is about 6.3 thousand dollars. And now let's remember what its course was before the breakthrough to $7800? About $7,500. In general, a light shake-up of the cryptoworld has a positive outcome, for the total capitalization of the crypto world was about 120 billion US dollars. And it was a long time 102-104 billion for a long time. It is already necessary to get used to constant volatility. And all the altcoins eventually grew(the bitcoin used to cost less than 1 dollar).
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

By the way, we’d like some of the forum participants’ attention. We will be very grateful if you take your time to read our whitepaper and highlight here if something’s escaping your understanding. It is small and you should be interested if you’re here)
are you talking about? about grammatical errors, or what? ... I have read the Whitepaper and j found it rather well done
No, about difficulties you may have with technical descriptions - is everything clear in the whitepaper clear to you? Although, if you find some grammatical errors, we’d be grateful if you told us))
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

But honestly, I don’t really understand all these worries. The Jihan Wu team and others have played their part in the cryptoworld and raised the bit-cache stakes twice, for $1000. The draw was good, the move was a success, but I don’t think it could really hit the bitcoin very hard. Its rate against the dollar is about 6.3 thousand dollars. And now let's remember what its course was before the breakthrough to $7800? About $7,500. In general, a light shake-up of the cryptoworld has a positive outcome, for the total capitalization of the crypto world was about 120 billion US dollars. And it was a long time 102-104 billion for a long time. It is already necessary to get used to constant volatility. And all the altcoins eventually grew(the bitcoin used to cost less than 1 dollar).
Well, basically, yes, a reasonable remark.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:31:35 AM

I have been in this topic since ICO weren’t mainstream))
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:34:26 AM

No, about difficulties you may have with technical descriptions - is everything clear in the whitepaper clear to you? Although, if you find some grammatical errors, we’d be grateful if you told us))
oh, I will look for sure, as much as I  am interested))) grammatical errors is not so important as real technical aspects written there
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

What do you think about this project? worth investing?
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:35 AM

oh, I will look for sure, as much as I  am interested))) grammatical errors is not so important as real technical aspects written there
I read both your whitepaper and yellow paper ... Everything is clear, but somehow the information is crumpled up ....
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:44:49 AM

I read both your whitepaper and yellow paper ... Everything is clear, but somehow the information is crumpled up ....
Damn, this is another of those ICO, which uses the ERC20 standard for smart contracts? Well, it is outdated, outdated!!!!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

What do you think about this project? worth investing?
why not?
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

After reading your documentation and studying the materials on the site, I can say the following. Perhaps in the future your idea will get the masses. But at the moment this technology already exists. I met a lot of sites that offer the opportunity to meet bloggers and advertisers in one place and agree within the framework of advertising sites. Perhaps your project will have a resonance to the niche of the blockchain and cryptocurrency advertising, but this is an extremely small market compared to the rest. I hope that they will be able to convince me back and show good and strong sides that can not be compared with anyone.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:53:09 AM

why not?
Well, there’s no rating on their icorating, nor any special information on the Internet ....
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

why not?
Well, there’s no rating on their icorating, nor any special information on the Internet ....
Well, so what, the guys are doing everything right - they are not engaged in marketing, but work on a project.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:06:02 AM

why not?
Well, so what, the guys are doing everything right - they are not engaged in marketing, but work on a project.
But because they want to attract investors, it means that we must somehow work these moments through ....
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:20 AM

Well, so you have the whitepaper and yellow paper ... What else do you need?
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:14:35 AM

Damn, this is another of those ICO, which uses the ERC20 standard for smart contracts? Well, it is outdated, outdated!!!!
Yes, you tell about it to everyone who makes blockchains on Ethereum. probably 95% of ICO are based on this platform. And what’s so bad about that?
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Yes, you tell about it to everyone who makes blockchains on Ethereum. probably 95% of ICO are based on this platform. And what’s so bad about that?
Well, actually, I read in some article that almost all ICOs have failed over time and in general all this is a scam.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

Well, so you have the whitepaper and yellow paper ... What else do you need?
it seems to me that this project is simply meant for large investors. They are unlikely to research something a lot on the Internet. Rather, learn about the project through their channels
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

Well, actually, I read in some article that almost all ICOs have failed over time and in general all this is a scam.
ohhh, here we go again. want to share a link? There are a lot of hackers that are sending fishing links to get all money from the wallets
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: