Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:48:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:26:26 PM

the prospects for the project are obvious. The main thing now is to make sure all this is not a scam...
I mean AQER is rather interesting for me for investing, but I am doubting because there are so many scams everywhere. You all know..
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

the prospects for the project are obvious. The main thing now is to make sure all this is not a scam...
I mean AQER is rather interesting for me for investing, but I am doubting because there are so many scams everywhere. You all know..
Now most of the projects on the market are probably ordinary scam, but this project is not similar to it, but we need to monitor the development
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:50:10 PM

Honestly, surprised that the topic is still alive)))
why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
and what does this tell you?)))
well, it means that people are really interested, it means that there is something in this particular project.
I see you also think about it
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:52:41 PM

why not?
because the vast majority of ICOs are the most common type of scam. And, as a rule, a special influx of commentators (which are not commentators at all) is observed only on the eve of the sale of tokens. And long before it’s just quiet in these topics)))
well, it means that people are really interested, it means that there is something in this particular project.
well, let's start with the fact that I tend to listen to the majority in these matters. And if the majority is interested (and this is not an ordinary pyramid designed for old retired people - on the forum, it seems to me, there are quite advanced people who understand economics and the latest technological trends), then why shouldn't I pay attention?...
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:53:17 AM

Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
I will also add: infographics there is just great. For some reason I did not expect to see just such a flow of information. I personally perceive it better. It’s great for a general understanding of the situation.
Well, it seems to me that the way the documentation is compiled doesn’t really affect the profitability of the project.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:51 AM

Damn, I'm so lazy to read whitepaper too... Who thinks what? Should I buy tokens or not?
if you read white paper, you would see that the minimum contribution is more than two hundred euros. Are you really rich enough to risk such a sum and give it to those guys whose whitepaper you are too lazy to read?....
I will also add: infographics there is just great. For some reason I did not expect to see just such a flow of information. I personally perceive it better. It’s great for a general understanding of the situation.
Well, it seems to me that the way the documentation is compiled doesn’t really affect the profitability of the project.
Nevertheless, the project team members themselves should be interested in attracting as many investors as possible. And if they didn’t even bother to make a normal white piper, then I’m more likely to consider such a project a scam over the one that has a good whitepiper.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

Nevertheless, the project team members themselves should be interested in attracting as many investors as possible. And if they didn’t even bother to make a normal white piper, then I’m more likely to consider such a project a scam over the one that has a good whitepiper.
something I didn’t think about, you are probably right And it is interesting for me to know for sure.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:53:00 AM

Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:54:51 AM

Newbie started garbage ICO, lol, wondering who will put money in.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

why not?
well, let's start with the fact that I tend to listen to the majority in these matters. And if the majority is interested (and this is not an ordinary pyramid designed for old retired people - on the forum, it seems to me, there are quite advanced people who understand economics and the latest technological trends), then why shouldn't I pay attention?...
oh, as my personal experience tells me, it’s a bad idea to believe the majority))
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:58:53 AM

Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

why not?
oh, as my personal experience tells me, it’s a bad idea to believe the majority))
what, you failed with some other ICO?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
I also think that this project stands out among others. I hope that market conditions will improve,because now it is so difficult
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

nope)) I started buying bitcoins when their cost exceeded 16 big ones))))
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

ahahahahah)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I can only sympathize with you))))))) )))))))))))))))
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:37:57 AM

ahahahahah)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I can only sympathize with you))))))) )))))))))))))))
judging by the number of your smiles, you don’t really sympathize)) but oh well)) it’s always a valuable experience))
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

judging by the number of your smiles, you don’t really sympathize)) but oh well)) it’s always a valuable experience))
Well, this does not mean that now you can’t believe anyone!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

Well, this does not mean that now you can’t believe anyone!
Well, for me it meant that right then I was not at all informed about the subject;
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

aah, so your mistake is you are too lazy to at least somehow analyze the situation, well, without fully depending on any outside opinion
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:56:00 AM

aah, so your mistake is you are too lazy to at least somehow analyze the situation, well, without fully depending on any outside opinion
And what about this ICO - how should I analyze it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: