Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:31:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

aah, so your mistake is you are too lazy to at least somehow analyze the situation, well, without fully depending on any outside opinion
And what about this ICO - how should I analyze it?
read the White Paper, look at the profiles of the team members, after all, follow this thread on the forum.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

aah, so your mistake is you are too lazy to at least somehow analyze the situation, well, without fully depending on any outside opinion
And what about this ICO - how should I analyze it?
read the White Paper, look at the profiles of the team members, after all, follow this thread on the forum.
I understood, I will probably do it ... thanks)
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:01 AM

Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
I also think that this project stands out among others. I hope that market conditions will improve,because now it is so difficult
it's great to see some like-minded people)) Especially in such a hard time for the whole community
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:48 AM

Guys, who read the Whitepaper? what do you think is it’s important to read it? I know some good projects with just terrible documentation..
I did, it’s interesting and almost no water. Actually, it seems to me that the project is worth investing in.
I also think that this project stands out among others. I hope that market conditions will improve,because now it is so difficult
it's great to see some like-minded people)) Especially in such a hard time for the whole community
Well, to be honest, I am ready to put a fairly large sum in this ICO. And I don’t want this to look as if I am promoting AQER))
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:25:47 AM

all positive feedback can be really a paid PR nowadays) and that’s why every community members should carefully check any project before investing
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:29:19 AM

all positive feedback can be really a paid PR nowadays) and that’s why every community members should carefully check any project before investing
well, you never know - here you say something bad, everyone immediately runs up - they say like ‘yes, the project is real bullshit’, and you say something good, and ‘everything’s paid, the members of the team write comments themselves and such’ well, you get what I mean))
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:41:02 AM

What are your thoughts people? will this project get the Hard Cap?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

well, you never know - here you say something bad, everyone immediately runs up - they say like ‘yes, the project is real bullshit’, and you say something good, and ‘everything’s paid, the members of the team write comments themselves and such’ well, you get what I mean))
yea, yea, a usual situation)) well, you keep me informed, you never know, there may as well appear some kind of shady info about this project...
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
Oh, I see, you are also too lazy to read the White Paper)))
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
55 million ... Actually, not so much))
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:09:36 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
but it seems to me that for such a fairly simple project implementation it’s very, very much ...
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

yea, yea, a usual situation)) well, you keep me informed, you never know, there may as well appear some kind of shady info about this project...
I will also follow the topic)) judging by the number of comments, the project is really interesting and deserves attention
Crypton2018

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
but it seems to me that for such a fairly simple project implementation it’s very, very much ...
ohhh, here are the “experts” ... Did you try to program it all yourself to say that the project is not difficult in its implementation?
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:19 AM

Hey, guys, I don't want to reread the entire thread)) Who thinks what about this ICO - is the game worth the credit? you think it’s not a scam?
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
ohhh, here are the “experts” ... Did you try to program it all yourself to say that the project is not difficult in its implementation?
no, I have not tried. But even my knowledge of programming blockchains is enough to understand that there is nothing complicated here.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
no, I have not tried. But even my knowledge of programming blockchains is enough to understand that there is nothing complicated here.
I doubt that your knowledge is enough for this. You couldn’t even see in the whitepaper how the collected funds are distributed.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
I doubt that your knowledge is enough for this. You couldn’t even see in the whitepaper how the collected funds are distributed.
I’ve looked, nothing’s comprehensive there...
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Hey, guys, I don't want to reread the entire thread)) Who thinks what about this ICO - is the game worth the credit? you think it’s not a scam?
It seems to me that it’s possible to understand whether this is a scam or not, only through the special independent organizations that would check these ICOs.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

what is its Hard Cap?
I’ve looked, nothing’s comprehensive there...
WHAT? what’s not clear... everything is drawn there exactly for people like you)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: