Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:28:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:45:40 AM

it is loudly said that I see the future behind this project) rather, I will say that Aqer’s line of business is quite promising. Well,, I judge that this is not a one-day project by the way the site is made. Something like this

RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

What are your thoughts people? will this project get the Hard Cap?
what is its Hard Cap?
Oh, I see, you are also too lazy to read the White Paper)))
55 million ... Actually, not so much))
but it seems to me that for such a fairly simple project implementation it’s very, very much ...
ohhh, here are the “experts” ... Did you try to program it all yourself to say that the project is not difficult in its implementation?
no, I have not tried. But even my knowledge of programming blockchains is enough to understand that there is nothing complicated here.
I doubt that your knowledge is enough for this. You couldn’t even see in the whitepaper how the collected funds are distributed.
I’ve looked, nothing’s comprehensive there...
WHAT? what’s not clear... everything is drawn there exactly for people like you)))
it’s a sheer horror, how the earth can carry such people .... Do you write. like, with the help of voice assistant?)))))))
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:53:18 AM

I see only rude savages in this thread. Can’t ask anything
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

all positive feedback can be really a paid PR nowadays) and that’s why every community members should carefully check any project before investing
well, you never know - here you say something bad, everyone immediately runs up - they say like ‘yes, the project is real bullshit’, and you say something good, and ‘everything’s paid, the members of the team write comments themselves and such’ well, you get what I mean))
yea, yea, a usual situation)) well, you keep me informed, you never know, there may as well appear some kind of shady info about this project...
I will also follow the topic)) judging by the number of comments, the project is really interesting and deserves attention
oo, at last, some reasonable conversations finally appeared. And it seems that on the forums of this kind, there are only trolls and haters who don’t give two squirts of piss about the crypto and ICO...
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Well, then you have nothing to do here, I think. If you’ve been saving this money for years, then damn, well, invest it in real estate... well, if the amount allows, of course. Well, or then just exchange for gold and everything. And the ICO - well, to put it mildly, a potential long-term source of investment is not a thing to consider for the poor. Not that I want to offend anyone of course
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

And I think this white paper and the project itself is very “dry”.. it not contain all the necessary things to understand project totally
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

Hey, guys, I don't want to reread the entire thread)) Who thinks what about this ICO - is the game worth the credit? you think it’s not a scam?
It seems to me that it’s possible to understand whether this is a scam or not, only through the special independent organizations that would check these ICOs.
Oh, well, don’t make me laugh. And who regulates the activities of such organizations? Any dude who launches this ICO will be able to come to such an organization, put a wad of money on the table and say that I pay, you don’t touch me and write a positive review.
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:13:37 PM

Hey, guys, I don't want to reread the entire thread)) Who thinks what about this ICO - is the game worth the credit? you think it’s not a scam?
It seems to me that it’s possible to understand whether this is a scam or not, only through the special independent organizations that would check these ICOs.
Oh, well, don’t make me laugh. And who regulates the activities of such organizations? Any dude who launches this ICO will be able to come to such an organization, put a wad of money on the table and say that I pay, you don’t touch me and write a positive review.
And I generally think that no control of ICO projects is needed at all. Anyone who is interested in convincing an investor to establish a long-term cooperation will find a way to convince them.
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

And I think this white paper and the project itself is very “dry”.. it not contain all the necessary things to understand project totally
what did you expect??)))) promises that in three days, by investing 1 dollar, you will become a millionaire?...
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

what did you expect??)))) promises that in three days, by investing 1 dollar, you will become a millionaire?...
I’d rather just say that somehow the idea of ​​the project doesn’t excite me for some reason.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

And I generally think that no control of ICO projects is needed at all. Anyone who is interested in convincing an investor to establish a long-term cooperation will find a way to convince them.
Well, if a one-day thing finds such suckers and collects the money, they will not create anything and they will not get anything in the long-run anyway.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Well, if a one-day thing finds such suckers and collects the money, they will not create anything and they will not get anything in the long-run anyway.

To be completely honest, I will say this: I have an absolutely suspicious attitude towards all ICO projects.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

I’d rather just say that somehow the idea of ​​the project doesn’t excite me for some reason.
Well, you have a full right for your own opinion. For example, I was interested in the project, in part because many of the guys from the topic who seem to know stuff about all this tell me good things about it.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

To be completely honest, I will say this: I have an absolutely suspicious attitude towards all ICO projects.
I always considered this to be the most proper approach.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:33:33 PM

In any project that involves investment, it is necessary to calculate potential losses. Plus, study the project in detail to assess its prospects. And only then decide to invest in it or not. Especially if it’s an ICO project.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

Well, you have a full right for your own opinion. For example, I was interested in the project, in part because many of the guys from the topic who seem to know stuff about all this tell me good things about it.
There are just no people in my surroundings that know crypto that much so I use these forums forreferences.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:34:59 PM

In any project that involves investment, it is necessary to calculate potential losses. Plus, study the project in detail to assess its prospects. And only then decide to invest in it or not. Especially if it’s an ICO project.
I saw quite a few projects that successfully completed the ICO last year. At the same time, this is usually a successful business, not a startup. They are mostly all from Japan and Southeast Asia, if I'm not mistaken...
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:37:33 PM

I saw quite a few projects that successfully completed the ICO last year. At the same time, this is usually a successful business, not a startup. They are mostly all from Japan and Southeast Asia, if I'm not mistaken...
And it seems to me that if everything is regulated, then the ICO will certainly have a future, since it is now a good tool for attracting investments and many large companies use it

ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

And it seems to me that if everything is regulated, then the ICO will certainly have a future, since it is now a good tool for attracting investments and many large companies use it
I think you are mistaken. On the contrary, this way of investing is used by start-up companies, while the large ones prefer the traditional ways of financing.
Phileste

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

Well, listen, something must finally be done in the field of ICO projects! 80% is scam, or how many there is, well, it's too much!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: