Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:04:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

It is allowed to invest in shares there, and there these shares can affect the market no less than the ICO) Moreover, Americans actively invest in simple cryptocurrency and nobody forbids them to do so.
Why is it then forbidden to invest in an ICO? I do not understand their policies.
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

It is allowed to invest in shares there, and there these shares can affect the market no less than the ICO) Moreover, Americans actively invest in simple cryptocurrency and nobody forbids them to do so.
Why is it then forbidden to invest in an ICO? I do not understand their policies.
So where did you read something about the ban?)) There is no ban. it’s just that they don’t think ICOs can be properly documented.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:48:26 AM

So where did you read something about the ban?)) There is no ban. it’s just that they don’t think ICOs can be properly documented.
By the way, I read somewhere that wherever KYC is needed, US residents cannot participate in these projects.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:54:07 AM

By the way, I read somewhere that wherever KYC is needed, US residents cannot participate in these projects.
Well, the projects just protect themselves from the excessive issues in that way))))
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

[/quote]
Well, the projects just protect themselves from the excessive issues in that way))))
[/quote]
I think it’s all just a hype.
casrowhi

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:59:21 AM

it seems to me that people who are advanced in the cryptoindustry, are well aware that you can earn not strictly on the things you can touch....
Oh, come on!)) That is why in the Emirates all sheikhs buy gold for themselves)))
you think you really know who is buying all this cryptocurrencies)) By the way something is going on with market...
I do know) No one there really makes bets on ICOs! I try to be as much careful while choosing ICO for investing...
But my business partner has a familiar dude who has access to the most well-off circles in Dubai. So, there are a lot of  business owners who are actively engaged in the search for cryptoexperts, who would advise them a suitable for investing ICO.
oh, I can also call myself a cryptoexpert)) Maybe you can recommend me? Smiley
Well, I think they have enough of their own connections.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:05:17 PM

It is not prohibited, they simply demand that everyone should arrange everything there clearly and legally. But the developers themselves don’t want to bother getting into all of this... hence all the buzz.
houfalu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:19:48 PM

Guys, please tell me what’s the point of buying coins on stock exchanges when it comes to ICO?
as far as I know, even if ICO is banned, it will still be possible to get around using private VPNs.
.....or register projects outside of the US...  Grin
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:33:23 PM

Well, that's right, it’s worth making small money and you have to go through a lot of agreements, and then it’s not a fact that the project will blow up.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Well, that's why it turns out that it is better not to involve investors from the USA into the project. They turn out more expensive for a project itself
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Well, that's why it turns out that it is better not to involve investors from the USA into the project. They turn out more expensive for a project itself

All the same, there are plenty of them there, everyone who wants to invest in the project find shortcuts.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:58:38 PM

let's talk about AQER! You are all talking about some abstract projects !!!
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

so what to say about AQER? Well, everything seems to be transparent and clearly written there... We talk more about how great the chances are that this ICO is not just another scam. In my opinion, a very useful conversation)))
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

so what to say about AQER? Well, everything seems to be transparent and clearly written there... We talk more about how great the chances are that this ICO is not just another scam. In my opinion, a very useful conversation)))

Well, from this point of view, yes. But there are people who have not fully understood the project itself. Perhaps they would also be interested to learn more about it.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

Well, from this point of view, yes. But there are people who have not fully understood the project itself. Perhaps they would also be interested to learn more about it.
Let them ask, and the organizers of the project answer. I think they follow the topic and respond to questions in time ... - 188
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

wait a minute, it seems to me that, the main problem of such ICOs is investors' doubts whether it’s scam or not. We can now all together and collectively try to solve this issue. Forum branches may help a lot of people to see through some scammy deals. And in the case of AQER too.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:32:05 PM

wait a minute, it seems to me that, the main problem of such ICOs is investors' doubts whether it’s scam or not. We can now all together and collectively try to solve this issue. Forum branches may help a lot of people to see through some scammy deals. And in the case of AQER too.
so far, what is being written here resembles the usual mumbling on unclear news
ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

so far, what is being written here resembles the usual mumbling on unclear news
is it all about the restrictions in the US? here you are, please, link: https://cryptovest.com/news/twitter-backlash-rep-brad-sherman-blasted-for-stance-on-crypto/
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

I think investors should already be at least thenkful to these guys. well, to the organizers of the project ”for not being lazy and presenting as many as three documents describing the essence of the project.
BTC_Eldorado

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

I think investors should already be at least thenkful to these guys. well, to the organizers of the project ”for not being lazy and presenting as many as three documents describing the essence of the project.
By the way, yes, I also appreciated it. In others, if there is a white paper, then, it is usually very long, and the devil will break his leg there)))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: