Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:17:40 PM

I thought there were discussions about bloggers and if it is profitable for them to take part in Thai ICO..Well, if good brands are there, the bloggers themselves will be interested in earning money.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:24:00 PM

What about adsense? As I understand you can get some profit only from a partnership with Youtube, right?
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

I thought there were discussions about bloggers and if it is profitable for them to take part in Thai ICO..Well, if good brands are there, the bloggers themselves will be interested in earning money.
well, ok, how do you interest these brands? I think that this project is just the most suitable for bloggers
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:32:05 PM

What about adsense? As I understand you can get some profit only from a partnership with Youtube, right?
The opportunity is there, but Youtube will quickly leave you if your videos do not follow their recommendations.
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

well, ok, how do you interest these brands? I think that this project is just the most suitable for bloggers
Yes, as usual, advertising. They need bloggers, bloggers need income. We combine these two sides) Everything’s pretty simple)
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:15 PM

Yes, as usual, advertising. They need bloggers, bloggers need income. We combine these two sides) Everything’s pretty simple)
I still don’t understand why this platform will attract users. How it can make all this?.. using what mechanisms?
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

The opportunity is there, but Youtube will quickly leave you if your videos do not follow their recommendations.
That's not cool. I thought that Youtube should constantly maintain its main source of income.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:50:54 PM

I still don’t understand why this platform will attract users. How it can make all this?.. using what mechanisms?
High transparency and reliability are the main reasons. No one will be able to deceive anyone and violate the terms of the contract.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:52:18 PM

High transparency and reliability are the main reasons. No one will be able to deceive anyone and violate the terms of the contract.
aah, so that's what smart contracts are for. you should’ve started with this..
Phileste

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

That's not cool. I thought that Youtube should constantly maintain its main source of income.
Well, they do. But a recent drop of advertisers has forced them to be less tolerant and more demanding.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:17:09 PM

so are you convinced to buy tokens that simple?)))
Sevreki

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:22:49 PM

Well, they do. But a recent drop of advertisers has forced them to be less tolerant and more demanding.
There are so many other platforms that will greet you if you don’t fit YouTube.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:26:44 PM

well, of course not)) I’ll think a bunch before going for ICO))) However I am really scared of what is going on the market
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

well, of course not)) I’ll think a bunch before going for ICO))) However I am really scared of what is going on the market
I’m circling around this ICO like a vulture. I have my doubts but I want to buy at least a few tokens... And what if it all fails..
Urakeavan

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:34:58 PM

True, but those platforms are not owned by Google. Which means that they won’t be able to provide you with a stable source of income.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:03:14 PM

buying a few hundred tokens costs nothing on the professional investing scale. And there are people who earned this money through sweat and blood. Well, in their case, I don’t see any point in such investments. If there is a rather big amount in a bank account, there are much better options for it than similar projects ... This is a dubious event, and there are risks.
so you said that you have no doubt about this ICO... I think we should be more suspicious to any of them
yes, I did not refuse my words. This only means that I am well aware that here, despite the fact that the risks are still present, they are minimal.
There are risks, but they are no so big chances of this project collapse..
Excuse me, are you a woman? This is some utter garbage you’re writing here about  Smiley
wow, you are such a sexist. You don’t know me at all and already throwing such cheesy insults.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

True, but those platforms are not owned by Google. Which means that they won’t be able to provide you with a stable source of income.
Any system requires constant improvements, because everything is gradually evolving.
casrowhi

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:17:16 PM

Any system requires constant improvements, because everything is gradually evolving.
It looks like a great success story. Good luck, guys! Smiley
houfalu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:28:15 PM

If I am not mistaken, most of the token sales built on ERC-20 are highly successful. And highly profitable.
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

Hello community. Will there be any customization features for UI?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: