Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands  (Read 17302 times)
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

I concluded that AI and blockchain are just tools that make life easier for both creators and advertisers. Plus, attracting investors is the first thing a project should do, so it’s not like it’s bad. Smiley
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

I concluded that AI and blockchain are just tools that make life easier for both creators and advertisers. Plus, attracting investors is the first thing a project should do, so it’s not like it’s bad. Smiley
As to attracting new people – it will also appeal to vloggers from the field, so it should be a double win for them: both new content and people ready to pay for it.
Tamandrac

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I think investors should already be at least thenkful to these guys. well, to the organizers of the project ”for not being lazy and presenting as many as three documents describing the essence of the project.

I think soon we will see more documents and detailed descriptions of the project so that there are no questions.
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:28:40 PM

As to attracting new people – it will also appeal to vloggers from the field, so it should be a double win for them: both new content and people ready to pay for it.
Clearly, you haven’t been paying attention. Every “buzzword” you’ve mentioned has its part in the project, the developers don’t just throw them around to attract “gullible investors”. a. It makes all the transactions secure. b. It helps to organize the system. c. It brings a free market approach to the advertisement sector.
nfesicuc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:54:06 PM

let's talk about AQER! You are all talking about some abstract projects !!!
so what to say about AQER? Well, everything seems to be transparent and clearly written there... We talk more about how great the chances are that this ICO is not just another scam. In my opinion, a very useful conversation)))
Well, from this point of view, yes. But there are people who have not fully understood the project itself. Perhaps they would also be interested to learn more about it.
wait a minute, it seems to me that, the main problem of such ICOs is investors' doubts whether it’s scam or not. We can now all together and collectively try to solve this issue. Forum branches may help a lot of people to see through some scammy deals. And in the case of AQER too.
so far, what is being written here resembles the usual mumbling on unclear news
is it all about the restrictions in the US? here you are, please, link: https://cryptovest.com/news/twitter-backlash-rep-brad-sherman-blasted-for-stance-on-crypto/

oo, thanks, interesting to read in the original)
casrowhi

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

I think investors should already be at least thenkful to these guys. well, to the organizers of the project ”for not being lazy and presenting as many as three documents describing the essence of the project.
By the way, yes, I also appreciated it. In others, if there is a white paper, then, it is usually very long, and the devil will break his leg there)))

yeah, that's why I choose the position of a passive listener on such forums here)) because I don’t want to understand these multi-page whitepapers Smiley
Phileste

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

By the way, yes, I also appreciated it. In others, if there is a white paper, then, it is usually very long, and the devil will break his leg there)))

yeah, that's why I choose the position of a passive listener on such forums here)) because I don’t want to understand these multi-page whitepapers Smiley
You can choose the main factors for yourself and read everything about the project, it will be useful
houfalu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

You can choose the main factors for yourself and read everything about the project, it will be useful
this is also silly to do, no offense. You do plan to invest your money there, right?
Sevreki

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:27 PM

Well, the creators often do not have much choice as their own money will not always help them to become leaders of the market and they will receive finances for their idea.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:59:26 PM

buying a few hundred tokens costs nothing on the professional investing scale. And there are people who earned this money through sweat and blood. Well, in their case, I don’t see any point in such investments. If there is a rather big amount in a bank account, there are much better options for it than similar projects ... This is a dubious event, and there are risks.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

buying a few hundred tokens costs nothing on the professional investing scale. And there are people who earned this money through sweat and blood. Well, in their case, I don’t see any point in such investments. If there is a rather big amount in a bank account, there are much better options for it than similar projects ... This is a dubious event, and there are risks.
so you said that you have no doubt about this ICO... I think we should be more suspicious to any of them
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

so you said that you have no doubt about this ICO... I think we should be more suspicious to any of them
It’s just that sometimes I simply don’t wanna waste my time looking for some inconsistencies when the project seems okay to me in general. There are other people who will do this, and then highlight it on the forum))
kanovi

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:15:54 PM

It’s just that sometimes I simply don’t wanna waste my time looking for some inconsistencies when the project seems okay to me in general. There are other people who will do this, and then highlight it on the forum))

I agree, but those people may as well be the competitors)))

ballrimswatch

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

I agree, but those people may as well be the competitors)))

Well, even if they are, there are still so many ICOs to read about!.. Smiley
DreamerJ

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

yes, I did not refuse my words. This only means that I am well aware that here, despite the fact that the risks are still present, they are minimal.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

yes, I did not refuse my words. This only means that I am well aware that here, despite the fact that the risks are still present, they are minimal.
There are risks, but they are no so big chances of this project collapse..
spacerbrug

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

There are risks, but they are no so big chances of this project collapse..
Excuse me, are you a woman? This is some utter garbage you’re writing here about  Smiley
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

you have completely confused me... From the very beginning you implied that the project would be a 100% success. And now you’re saying something completely different...
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

personally, for my financial situation, I consider it rational to try to buy tokens for this ICO.  But I still doubting
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:10:16 PM

personally, for my financial situation, I consider it rational to try to buy tokens for this ICO.  But I still doubting
soooo, I see, here are the long-awaited heated discussions.. Oh, people can't do without it ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: