Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ BITCOIN for Long-term investment ⚡⚡⚡  (Read 2736 times)
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is really making impact as the widely used and valuable cryptocurrency and we should not forget the reality of the volatility of prices and as such anything is possible not only just profit but one can make losses.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

Bitcoin can not always provide benefits because the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable and cannot be regulated by any country. That is what makes some countries not legalize Bitcoin for fear that it will harm the public if prices drop dramatically.
It is depend on a person how it handle the investments. If prices drop you do not have to scared of it when you believe on the potential of the coin because that won't lose the value on the market. Bitcoin is volatile and you have to accept that fact and you have to learn to handle your emotions. For now, bitcoin is good for long term investments.

Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:20:41 AM

What advice do you actually need is it on how to make profit on bitcoin or what. Am sure you aware of it fluctuation in prices and that means you better have a better entry point into the market else you gonna fucking lose and mind you some make loses but do make your move in bitcoin judiciously to make the best out of it buddy.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:26:28 AM

I think it is good to keep crypto for long term and for now the best strategy is to invest in crypto with a good intention and now many people try for a good reason i hope that in the coming day bitcoin will take the place of crypto and then those who have invested now they will be successful for life long.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool that cannot predict when Bitcoin can go up and down it all depends on technology in the market or it can also happen in countries big countries use Bitcoin as a legal or official payment instrument and we also have countries that have started legalizing Bitcoin except the United States (US)
and therefore maybe Bitcoin can be made the right investment place safe and promising for profit

What do you say, maybe you can explain and give advice ...  Grin Grin Grin

Yes i am also agree with you. BTC payment is not talk of the world and i think its a positive site for BTC. The more everybody will talk about it, the more its positive and negative site will come up. And then everybody will know about it. Gradually it going to positive to everyone that Digital payment can be done through BTC as it saving time and risk also. Best wishes for BTC.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

Of course it is, that's the reason why most of us are still here because we believe that this technology will make a big change in the world in the future so if someone invest here for short term and cant take the fact of seeing the market fall down he is in the wrong place, Bitcoin and some other coin are for long term investment.

Some of the people here blaming bitcoin because of its price falling down but it is normal in the market there cant be always green.

kentrolla

Activity: 1568
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:11:41 AM

I think it is good to keep crypto for long term and for now the best strategy is to invest in crypto with a good intention and now many people try for a good reason i hope that in the coming day bitcoin will take the place of crypto and then those who have invested now they will be successful for life me long.

Yes that's the strategy of investing in crypto currency, there are more people's in this forum who bought BTC for a very low price before years and still they didn't sell even the price was skyrocketing last year because they have made their intentions clear for long-term and still they are able to hodl their nerves and wait patiently. This is technology is unique and become more popular in the future, make use of opportunity as it knocks the once  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Royline

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:18:21 AM

Your comments are quite accurate when it comes to saying that Bitcoin is a very popular digital currency and even becomes a safe and fast transaction and payment tool so that bitcoin will be good if we use it. As a long term or short term investment as both will give us many benefits.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1582
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:26:35 AM

I think Bitcoin has never promised us to make a profit and Bitcoin has never promised us to be rich. But many people get rich with Bitcoin when they invest their money in Bitcoin. Keep in mind that those who get rich because Bitcoin already has expertise in the field of digital investment. Investing in Bitcoin has a huge risk because of fluctuating prices.

Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:21:36 AM

Yes, I will also call Bitcoin a long term investment. To date,Bitcoin is the most popular currency,it is more popular day by day for its price. If you invest here, you will get more profits from here in the future, because in the future the price will increase further. That is why I will call Bitcoin a long term investment.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:18:57 AM

with prices now under 6000 $ I don't know whether I have to hold it or sell it. maybe the only way is to use it for investment

Valhalaa
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

because bitcoin continues to decrising some price, I dont know whether this bitcoin is very sustainable to be made as a valuable asset in the future
but if u trust with bitcoin , you can hold for a long time maybe 6 - 12 months for better holding
if you dont trust then you can sell all your asset , and keep FIAT for now
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:49:29 AM

It can only be long term now, just remember how quickly a pump can take place to have some patience. Panic selling now will ruin your chances in future

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

I keep it on cold storage and that is it, because I do not think I can move with the market, it is a very hard thing to do.
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

Bitcoin can not always provide benefits because the price of Bitcoin is unpredictable and cannot be regulated by any country. That is what makes some countries not legalize Bitcoin for fear that it will harm the public if prices drop dramatically.
I can't not agree more. Bitcoin is not stable and we may suffer a loss at any time if we are not patient enough. i don't think bitcoin is for long term investment cuz it is so risk.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:51:37 PM

⚡⚡⚡ Bitcoin We all know Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very popular now and even becomes a safe and fast payment and transaction tool that cannot predict when Bitcoin can go up and down it all depends on technology in the market or it can also happen in countries big countries use Bitcoin as a legal or official payment instrument and we also have countries that have started legalizing Bitcoin except the United States (US)
and therefore maybe Bitcoin can be made the right investment place safe and promising for profit

yes bitcoin is perfect for long-term investment, because the price can peak if you want to be patient waiting for it, sell at high prices and buy at low prices like current bitcoin prices.

clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

I also have the same opinion as the article above because the Bitcoin investment is always accurate from time to time. It will help us take many measures to avoid risk.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

Bitcoin is basically a currency, and not suitable for holding. If everyone holding bitcoin, it's price won't going up because there are no use case.
You must use bitcoin, as a real currency so other peoples will using btc too. If many peoples using btc, the demand of btc will increase, and of course the price. So, if you have bitcoin, use it partly and save some.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:18:50 PM

I also think Bitcoin is for long-term investment. If you want to invest your money in crypto and want to secure your future then you should invest your money in Bitcoin for a long time. Bitcoin is a potential currency and its price will increase surely. So you can in invest your asset in bitcoin for long-term.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:24:51 PM

It's a fact that it's value is volatile so IMO, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency should be consider to invest in longer time because as we can see the graph over past 8 years.
As for now, our mental are being test but personally I still believe on it so I try to keep hold as long as possible !

Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: