Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28437 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

It would be nice to know how much was raised, so people can make some projections and decisions.

Sure man! That will made public after the 1st round of the ICO.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:29:19 AM

I was part of your airdrop,when you gonna distribute those tokens?

Distribution usually happens after end of ico, so it will most likely be in this case too.
reportedly also FABA has reached its softcap, and will enter the market after the ICO is finished,
still enthusiasm to join in the bounty  Cheesy

Is signature bounty open only for ranks above newbie?

Can a newbie where signature? Otherwise, you can't join signature bounty by default.

LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:27:24 PM

Distribution usually happens after end of ico, so it will most likely be in this case too.
reportedly also FABA has reached its softcap, and will enter the market after the ICO is finished,

Can a newbie where signature? Otherwise, you can't join signature bounty by default.

Newbies unfortunately cant wear signature anymore, but atleast we can join social media part of the campaign if account is older than 3 months.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:09:28 PM

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.

At the moment we can't disclose  the exact amount we have raised. Although we have long exceeded our softcap.

You will announce amount raised at the end of first ico round?Or we have to wait until end of 2nd ?

Yes, we will announce the amount raised when the 1st round ends in January!

How come you divided ico in 2 rounds, why the break between those?
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:33:00 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?

It will be invested in various companies I presume, like it is intended.

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.

Yes of course! We have some amount reserved for the various business areas - Legal, marketing, etc

This amount will depend on the amount raised,or you have percentage fixed no matter how much raised?
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:42:29 PM

Of course,more money ICO rased,more popular bounty campaign will be.That means that our work will be well rewarded,as it happens often lately tat we join bounty and ICO fails,but since FABA already raised soft cap there is no worry that that will happen.
HiLander

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 10:09:17 PM

Faba is interesting approach to using blockchain for traditional way of investing like VC'S are. What kind of companies and which sectors are you singling out as the most profitable ones and with the most potential?
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:07:24 PM

Newbies unfortunately cant wear signature anymore, but atleast we can join social media part of the campaign if account is older than 3 months.

Yes! You can go ahead to join the social media bounty!

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:09:28 PM

Was the soft cap reached in private sale? And yeah, congrats to the team on reaching the first milestone, in this market a proper good job indeed.

Over 2.6m USD (in fiat) was raised in the private sales. While all other funds are being raised through our STO offering.

How much you raised so far overall?If you can disclose that information of course.

At the moment we can't disclose  the exact amount we have raised. Although we have long exceeded our softcap.

You will announce amount raised at the end of first ico round?Or we have to wait until end of 2nd ?

We divided the ICO into two phases because we understand how difficult it is to raise funds in a bear market, and we also want to able to hit certain project roadmap and targets.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:11:06 PM

How you plan to spend raised funds,what will be your priority after end of sale?

I'm sure some will be allocated for marketing, development legal team. That's what I meant,i wanted to know if some specific amount is set.

Yes of course! We have some amount reserved for the various business areas - Legal, marketing, etc

This amount will depend on the amount raised,or you have percentage fixed no matter how much raised?

If we hit our hardcap in this first phase of ICO, then we'll just end the second phase of the ICO.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 11:13:13 PM

Is there a video content campaign available and can I as a newbie participate in that?

Yes! There is a video content bounty available. You can join with a newbie account as long as it's up to 3months.

Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:55:58 PM

We divided the ICO into two phases because we understand how difficult it is to raise funds in a bear market, and we also want to able to hit certain project roadmap and targets.

Some people are phased about long ICO's lately, but I like that you decided to go with it.It just shows that team is capable to recognise the situation with market and be smart about it.
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:58:12 PM

If we hit our hardcap in this first phase of ICO, then we'll just end the second phase of the ICO.

I wouldn't mind at all if that happens  Grin Grin
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:38:20 PM

That is true,soft cap has been reached.Its a big achievment in this bear market,comparable to reaching hard cap of $50 million usd 1 year ago.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:16:28 PM

That is true,soft cap has been reached.Its a big achievment in this bear market,comparable to reaching hard cap of $50 million usd 1 year ago.

Quite possibly true, projects that had nothing to offer were able to get 50 mil USD last year.
MitskiThe

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:18:23 PM

How much funds have been allocated for marketing?
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

Quite possibly true, projects that had nothing to offer were able to get 50 mil USD last year.

It was crazy period year ago,now only best projects can reach soft cap,and FABA is good example of that.
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:47:36 PM

Faba intends to strive to create strong and fast-growing, but I did not quite understand how you plan to do it?! projects I've also heard that Faba runs Its program for generosity, only I didn't quite understand the timing of the event.

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:40:57 PM

Thank you FABA team, i got my airdrop tokens today!

Meh i missed that airdrop.How many FABA tokens you got?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:11:51 PM

Thank you FABA team, i got my airdrop tokens today!

I got faba tokens too,but somehow i got it 2 times,but with different contract address.Anyone knows whats that about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: