Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:06:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][HOT]🌿🔥FABA Token - break through in venture capital market🔥🌿  (Read 28448 times)
Obasi1
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Lead - world's simplest and secure crypto wallet

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:43:39 PM

According to what is written in the FAQ page on the website, they will invest in 110 start-ups. 11-17 of them will represent 10-30 times return on original investment. A question came to mind is how can they guarantee that big return?

Thank you,somehow i missed that.Thats quite a lot of startups. Regarding the ROI, i doubt that they can guarantee that kind of profit,i see it as some estimate,some projection.

If you understand the VC industry, you will realize that we are being moderate with our investment returns.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:49:53 PM

Which currencies will be used to pay out the dividends to investors?

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.

Shoudlnt dividends be paid out in FABA tokens?Is that possible?

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.

Is it actually knows what will be used for dividend payout,is that decided yet?Makes sense to be ETH as its ERC-20 token.

ETH is the currency that will be used to pay out the dividends, you can check it in WP.

Thanks for that,and it really makes sense to offer ETH and FABA as this is long term project,and there is no indefinite amount of faba tokens like its with ETH

We chose ETH as the default currency payout because we want our currency to grow with our platform rather than being subjected to only market speculation. However, in the future, we will enable the possibility of users cashing dividends in Faba tokens.

Obasi1
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

It doesn't matter how little, or big your investment in Faba is, as long as you contribute to our STO, you are a shareholder of Faba Limited

welcomehome

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:38:11 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Remember this is not a utility token.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?

Yes! Unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley check our whitepaper and website for more details.

How many tokens is sold so far during 1st STO round? And also,do you plan any giveaways in the future,like another airdrop campaign?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:13:16 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

What are you focused on at the moment during this break between two STO rounds?
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:04:32 PM

Did the second part of sale start already? How long does it take to go through KYC proces?

The second part of the sale will take effect from 1st of March 2019. KYC takes less than a week to process and verify.

You can also inquire more about KYC from our KYC partner firm: https://t.me/ice_firm.

How long does it take to go through KYC?I submitted my application this morning,can i expect it to be done in the next couple of days?
DiggerMan

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:41:50 PM

I think that it will be ETH used to pay out dividends, wouldn't mind if there was some others included too.

That is actually good question,but for that to be possible AFABA teams should have huge amount of tokens and i doubt that is viable in long run.I personally wouldnt mind getting either ETH or BTC as dividend.

Is it actually knows what will be used for dividend payout,is that decided yet?Makes sense to be ETH as its ERC-20 token.

ETH is the currency that will be used to pay out the dividends, you can check it in WP.

Thanks for that,and it really makes sense to offer ETH and FABA as this is long term project,and there is no indefinite amount of faba tokens like its with ETH

We chose ETH as the default currency payout because we want our currency to grow with our platform rather than being subjected to only market speculation. However, in the future, we will enable the possibility of users cashing dividends in Faba tokens.

How often will these payouts happen? Is it going to be on the quarterly basis or maybe on the yearly? I'm not in the hurry btw, I'm just curious Smiley

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:01:24 PM

It was so much easier to join first round of sale,$1300 is quite a lot of money for small investors.I hope minimum will go down,as i would like to buy more faba tokens.

Minimum won't go down, because Faba wants serious investors to invest and I think it is a good move.Better then to have a bunch of investors with 100 USD investments.

Reaching soft cap will attract more big investors,and all those positive news lately.

In case hard cap is not reached,what will happen to unsold tokens?Usually those are burn but since its security tokens is there any diferent approach because of that?

I would like to know that too? Will unsold tokens be burned or what will happen with them?

Yes! Unsold tokens will be burnt Smiley check our whitepaper and website for more details.

How many tokens is sold so far during 1st STO round? And also,do you plan any giveaways in the future,like another airdrop campaign?

I'm curious to know the figures also. The number of tokens sold pretty much translates if they are successful in selling this project to the investors. Are they going to disclose the amount collected so far?
r_victory

Activity: 1923
Merit: 321

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:33:08 PM

To think small gives the same work of thinking big, it is a great project, audacious, I hope that the return is as planned. Startups are a great investment, a unicorn would be the complete accomplishment ... Smiley

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 11:36:23 PM

I see that people are still confusing STO and ICO, but soon enough people will figure out that its not the same thing Smiley

Yeah, it should be communicated to people that they do get the shares of Faba and voting right, like if they invest enough funds they own a part of the company unlike with utility tokens where you essentially do not own a thing.

It doesn't matter how little, or big your investment in Faba is, as long as you contribute to our STO, you are a shareholder of Faba Limited

Will shareholders have any extra privileges based on the amount of FABA tokens they own?

In case you have enough FABA tokens you will have voting rights. It cant get better than that, as you will be directly involved in the company.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:30:01 AM

I'm curious to know the figures also. The number of tokens sold pretty much translates if they are successful in selling this project to the investors. Are they going to disclose the amount collected so far?

All we kow so far is that soft cap has been reached,i dont think that exact amount has been disclosed so far.Most important goal is reached so far,that means there wont be any delays with development.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:12:03 PM

To think small gives the same work of thinking big, it is a great project, audacious, I hope that the return is as planned. Startups are a great investment, a unicorn would be the complete accomplishment ... Smiley

Unicorn would be really something and since this is my first investment in security token. why not Cheesy Cheesy
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:18:20 PM

All we kow so far is that soft cap has been reached,i dont think that exact amount has been disclosed so far.Most important goal is reached so far,that means there wont be any delays with development.

As far as I know, they won't announce the money raised before end of the ICO. They have only announced reaching the soft cap to make the investors confident about the future of the project.

This STO is more like a traditional business and the structure is different. STO is very long, longer then a year  so don't rush info that is really not essential.Information about the sales and everything regarding the STO will come in time, just let the team work quietly like they did so far.Less noise and big words and things get done.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 04:50:37 PM

As far as I know, they won't announce the money raised before end of the ICO. They have only announced reaching the soft cap to make the investors confident about the future of the project.

This will help to boost the investors because once they reach the softcap means defenitely it will help the project to increase their demand in the market. If they reach the complete hardcap then defenitely it will help to increase their demand.
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:32:13 PM

I agree,many projects ICO phase is prolonged during this bad market, so when someone reaches soft cap potential investors are encouraged to invest as they know that there wont be any major extensions therefore their money wont be tied up too long.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:00:15 PM

How long does it take to go through KYC?I submitted my application this morning,can i expect it to be done in the next couple of days?

It says above that it is resolved within a week m8
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:04:57 PM

How often will these payouts happen? Is it going to be on the quarterly basis or maybe on the yearly? I'm not in the hurry btw, I'm just curious Smiley

That really depends on a lot of factors, tied to so many things.It is all bout exit strategy and quality of the company involved, kind of profit they pull, is the company in expansion and on and on. What I want to see is one example of the company that Faba team is going to offer as a voting option.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:51:13 PM

It says above that it is resolved within a week m8

I hoped it will be resolved in the matter or day or two, but i can wait for a week,if that means it will be done in quality and secure manner.I have to wait for 2nd sale round anyway.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:55:38 PM

What are you focused on at the moment during this break between two STO rounds?

If you check the roadmap it says - Marketing Boost Startup Articles.

I'm not sure 100% what that actually is so I won't run my mouth  Grin  It would be nice if someone from the team explained a bit more about this activity.
hipuzid

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 09:29:14 PM

Best idea is to ask in their telegram group what they actually mean by that term,as it seems so far it has been guessing game Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: