Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:12:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:56:23 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
Yes I'll agree with you never look back what bad things happened on you and just move on so that we can focus on it.We must enjoy what we are doing.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

It is right that you should not feel sorry for the time that has passed. If you have lost any of your time or did not run your business. You should not regret. In the coming time, you should work according to which you have a lot of profits.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Yes, at times we are bound to make mistakes when trading or deciding which project to invest in. If such mistakes happens, we don't need to continue to dwell in the ocean of regret. We just need to take it as part of our lives lessons and move on to the next step.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:46:05 PM

I never ever regret on doing something, because it is life and everything can happen, you can earn and lose money, so keep going and everything will be good.
Just forget all your losses

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

In life, learning from ill decisions and making progressive movement is a sign of growth
Like wise in crypto currency, learning from wrong trades, wrong decisions, wrong purchases, and greedy hodls would always make you a better person than you have initially been

just don't underestimate the knowledge from experience, it will guide you
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

you are right,, we must never regret anything in crypto indutries
because at the beginning there is no guarantee in cryptocurrency,,
so, invest only what you can afford to lose,,
for now,, we need only patience, but only we hold the right one  Wink

That is true, all we need to think is the effort that we have is very expensive enough that can cater the best out of it. In the crypto world everything is hanging on and it is supported directly to the success that might bring success for all and for everybody. In part of investment that is for long and has always assurance.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:34:33 PM

Focus on here and now.
Pretty true. You must not regret anything like this. Coins like Paragon, Power ledger and Cardano are great for earnings and their projects are excellent.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

Well, I would be a millionaire in my country if I would sell at right time. I had 50K ONION which I didn't sell at $20, rather I hold it. Now, the price is $0.26, anyway, I don't regret because still, I am in profit. I bought @$0.19 or closer, lol. That's I don't think too much about that.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:41:55 PM

Yes for every decisions we make we should be ready for the worst and not take blames on ourselves,this way we will be healthy and strong ,all we just have to do is hangon and hold on to what we have ,one day we will be paid for our hardworking

jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

Absolutely, any decision made here in crypto should never be regret of something. Bad experience have learned of so that it won't be done repeatedly and you must let it go.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Well, I would be a millionaire in my country if I would sell at right time. I had 50K ONION which I didn't sell at $20, rather I hold it. Now, the price is $0.26, anyway, I don't regret because still, I am in profit. I bought @$0.19 or closer, lol. That's I don't think too much about that.
regretting something that has happened will not return anything, it would be nice if you make that experience to make us better in the future. I think you are very strong because you lose a big opportunity but remain calm. I am sure you will get more than that if you stay excited.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:59:12 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:09:35 PM by baobao2000

We can’t reverse the time, so there are not point to waste time for regret thing have done already, but we can do better job next time, learn your mistaks and improve trading skill. We all did mistakes in the past, treat it like a learning process , even it was lost then just think that is way to pay your school fee, try to do better job next time.
Coolman4

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

we should always learn from mistakes . not all our predictions will be 100% correct so regret will not helps us in any form
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

Focus on here and now.

yes, maybe experience can be knowledge especially that we can get in every discussion in many threads.
whatever happens bitcoin and the market will rise again.
so I think this decline will end if the time comes. and yes we don't need to regret it
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:07:11 PM

When you begin to regret it is called the syndrome of lost profits, in the trade on the crypto-market this syndrome can make a person a neurostet ...
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

Focus on here and now.
Thats right,we must be open minded because everything happens for a reason,we may made mistakes on our investments but this will teach us to do the right thing in the end.We will never learn unless we can make a mistake,but in every mistake theres a lesson behind it,these would give us more reasons to strive hard inorder  to have more knowledge in doing crypto business.
klim

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Many times I came across such thoughts, and many times I told myself “forget it and go further” and took it as a rule a long time ago.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

Focus on here and now.

Regrets would make us being greed, yes i believe it would results to that. Those that are happen in the past must be let it go, but of course we need to realize that crypto before was so cheap, and now it is more valuable and even worth thousands of dollars like bitcoin, today is the best day to start, by not looking back what was happen, move forward and stick to the goal, whatever it is, we can make it happen.
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:14:16 PM

Focus on here and now.
Yeah,,i agree with you.when we want to get a big profit, we also have to be prepared to get big losses. especially in crypto is fluctuating and cannot be controlled. fluctuating movements require us to be prepared in all circumstances.

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

The negative feedback on regret and other fault finding behaviours is really not necessary, they only weigh you down and make you less productive as you wallow in self pity and guilt. Bad decision is only know after it is taken, learn from your experience and move on!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: