Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:06:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

No mistakes, all lessons.  Wink

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:34:03 PM

Totally agree , you need to be able to tolerate defeat and to go forward , especially now need to take the risk and if you are in drawdown not to razocharovatsya and to go further

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

Extraordinary. A thread that impressed me. Everything doesn't need to be regretted. Now what we need to do while doing activities in cryptocurrency is focus. Because now we do it in good faith to get the best results.

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

I agree with the author. A good post is a good matting. Understand that it is not too late to make money in this market. We can do all this. we need to work in good projects, where there is a good idea and the team is an example #swachhcoin The project will pay people for their garbage. At the moment, the bonus is 25%, you can buy coins by the end of October. I advise you to see the project.
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:11:59 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

True, there is no use if we think we should buying bitcoin in 2009 and sell it in 2017.
This is cryptocurrency, the value of crypto is keep increasing from year to year because many peoples buying and selling, not just holding.
The important thing for now is how we can take this opportunity and find a good coin to buy, so we won't regret it later if the coin value increasing in the future.

boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:05:57 AM

Crypto kept going and when the previous conditions and just think too long regretted, it will be left behind with the progress of the crypto case. just use it as a lesson to develop and master the future crypto later. There are still many great results that can be obtained and don't just always looked back.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

regretting anything is of no use, it's better to be grateful for what you've made. stay optimistic and always believe that if you will succeed, Crypto can make you big profits and also make you lose. Your hopes that have not been achieved so far can fail in a state of regret and disappointment. You have to survive even though Crypto under any circumstances, believes Crypto will rise again and grow so that you will get huge profits, focusing on your goals.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:11:27 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Bad decision in the past just let it be in the past there is no point in carrying forward your bad decision which will only affect you making good decision in the future. Just let it be a lesson for you to be more intelligent in the coming future.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:20:47 AM

I have not had any regrets in crypto. While my coin portfolio have lost a lot of value since Jan 2018, what is important for me is that I have LEARNED from this bear market and hopefully have the WISDOM now when the bull market returns in the next couple of years.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

Crypto kept going and when the previous conditions and just think too long regretted, it will be left behind with the progress of the crypto case. just use it as a lesson to develop and master the future crypto later. There are still many great results that can be obtained and don't just always looked back.
Looking back should be use as a learning basis in order to make or create good decisions in your future journey, regrets will just pull you back with wrong things that you've did and it will not help you in the long journey, it's always better to build your long term goals and always learned from each mistakes that you committed, use everything as a learning steps towards your dream of success.
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 08:49:00 PM

No mistakes, all lessons.  Wink

Yes you are right, but the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes
derive intelligence from every lessons and strive forward immensely towards further growth and development.
Don't be swayed by opinions , do your research always and remain strong.

Good luck to us on the crypto space.
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

yes maybe regret is natural but don't keep on going. forget the regret and start with something new that is more fun. make remorse a lesson and never repeat it again. always careful and careful not to choose wrongly.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:47:15 AM

Focus on here and now.
Investing in cryptocurrencies, whether it is income or loss, is your own, no one can do things for you.
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:49:42 AM

Even when the market is falling and people are losing hope, you can be sure, that the market is going to recover and will make you rich over the next several years.
With what I got from crypto and can change the economy for the better. I do not regret having joined Crypto. This was a good decision when I entered the crypto world, even though there were so many things that made us disappointed because we got a fraudulent project and a market that fell in price. And I am sure that the market will rise again.
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Yes, it is certain, never regret anything when we have entered the field of cryptocurrency, because of course there are risks, from the beginning when we have entered Crypto, surely we must know what the risks that occur in crypto include when facing conditions such as this we still have to be wise in reacting

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

This is true, when you start regretting things it makes you forget the reason that you were in it in the first place. What has happened has happened, it is in the past now, it is better to focus on the future and make sure that you remember the reason why you invested in cryptos. The market is not going to stay down forever, you need to remind yourself that

Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:46:51 PM

I am thankful for being a part of the whole crypto thing. So many people out there do not know the perks of being and enthusiast and and early adopter.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:55:13 PM

indeed, we should not regret what has happened, because whatever the risks are from the beginning, we already know, that investing or conducting crypto trading has a huge risk, and we must have thought about it all initially, because investing or conducting crypto trading it won't always be able to make a profit, so think about its defeat.

rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

cryptocurrency will certainly give us the opportunity to earn good money. be patient

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:00:18 PM

Totally agree , you need to be able to tolerate defeat and to go forward , especially now need to take the risk and if you are in drawdown not to razocharovatsya and to go further
Correctly and do not need to dwell on the fact that today all the same is done solely in order to improve their financial condition. I think that the best thing would probably be to just forget and move on, in general, I join your opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: