Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

There is no time for regrets when you are an investor. Investors know that it takes time to get to the profit. If you are disappointed by crypto then just decide to give it some more time. It will happen one day. The market will recover.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:09:28 AM

You have a good slogan. I also believe in our industry and I think that we are at the very beginning, and everything that is happening in the future will seem like a small movement on the chart.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:09:43 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
We are only human and it's prone to mistakes but we can easily recovers those failure and make those mistakes as stepping stone to achieve our every goals in life. Here in crypto we should carefully decide base on our own understanding as the risk is much higher in a volatile investment. Although it's unpredictable market but we can minimize those risks if we do our diligent research.
simak84

Activity: 616
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

One of my friends says that you can not regret anything. I do not regret when I sell coins and then their prices rise.
I only regret one thing, that I did not come to the world of cryptocurrency earlier and I did not catch the best times.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:12:39 PM

I agree that bitter experiences can be made into lessons and motivations to be more careful in making decisions, success in the world of crypto takes time and your knowledge in making choices about the coins you invest.
I begin to seriously doubt that success in cryptocurrency is really possible, because no one can definitely say what will happen to cryptocurrency in a month. I doubt that there will be something interesting.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.
Hello! Thanks for the good advice! Sometimes I am tormented by the thought that I will act differently. But it is not important. Good luck everyone!
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:37:08 PM

I met a lot of people who, because of their emotions, completely lost their composure and were inclined to do the most ridiculous and stupid acts, including panic sales or purchases. However, for many traders and investors there is no other way to get a correct understanding of the erroneousness of their actions except through the loss of their money.

I completely agree with you. I've experienced a wave of growth and a bear market in a recent year. Only then I learned to be self-controlled in this market. You can't get this lesson without losses!

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:19:15 AM

This is a very correct position - instead of regretting losses, it is always better to try to actively take some kind of active actions and at least try to recover what you lost early, even if for this you have to learn trading, for example. And certainly it is not necessary to sit back and wait for everything to get better.
In this market waiting for the good time is better suggestion for all the holders while the traders do not face that situation as they know how to earn in this market and they know how to recover their loses so if anyone is expert in trade then they have to trade they will definitely get back their money even in dumped market. But trading is not an easy task for all the people.

We must have extraordinary knowledge to handle all the situations that is the reason instead of going for trading it is always highly suggested to go for simply holding. Because it would be much better to have some profits in long term rather than getting struggling by going for trading. The option is ours so that we can make use of what we actually looking for.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Focus on here and now.

You are right, thoughts about missed opportunities are very frustrating and do not give an opportunity to look into the future with optimism. Of course, the market will not be able to recover very quickly. It will take several months, and possibly another year. We must adapt to the new conditions of the game.
Nivelir

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:46:15 PM

I met a lot of people who, because of their emotions, completely lost their composure and were inclined to do the most ridiculous and stupid acts, including panic sales or purchases. However, for many traders and investors there is no other way to get a correct understanding of the erroneousness of their actions except through the loss of their money.

I completely agree with you. I've experienced a wave of growth and a bear market in a recent year. Only then I learned to be self-controlled in this market. You can't get this lesson without losses!
I agree, the losses in any case will be today, this is the situation when people are still starting to give up and give up. We all ever lose something or begin to understand that the world today does not work in our favor, but this is only temporary.
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:50:48 PM

Focus on here and now.
that is a wise conception and i believe taht we will see a lot of different things taht will make us forget about past mistakes
CSTL_dmili23
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

城は最高です

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Every decision I’ve made in crypto, good and bad has led me to my current investment, which I strongly believe in. So yeah, I don’t have any regrets. I started late so I didn’t lose huge amounts of money like some people, which is why I can still be optimistic.

thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

Focus on here and now.

I have never regretted it, but that does not mean I have never remembered a failure in the past. I always make failure a lesson to make me wiser in making decisions. and this is where I am, when the market is destroyed, I don't practice the big losses because I have been trained to deal with all this.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:52:08 PM

Focus on here and now.
regret will never help you when analysing what ylu have done wrong will and taht is why do waste yput energy on feeling bad
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

Having regrets in life is not worth the stress.  We are all going to die anyways and do you really think you will care how much money you made once you are on your death bed.  If you think about it money is just numbers on a computer screen.  We are simply hamster running on our treadmills locked in our cages.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Focus on here and now.

regret is not good for our psychology my friend
so, we don't need to regret what have we done in the past,, especially in crypto world
just keep calm and increase our patience in this situations Wink

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Focus on here and now.

you are right,, we must never regret anything in crypto indutries
because at the beginning there is no guarantee in cryptocurrency,,
so, invest only what you can afford to lose,,
for now,, we need only patience, but only we hold the right one  Wink

That is true, we need to focus to our work sk that we cannot feel regret at all. Asise from that we are going to conduct a survey on how to double up the cryptocurrency that we have in terms of investment in btc their is an assurance as always.
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:26 PM

I will call it as experience  Grin. So in the future you can make good decision for your next move. You may regret but you need to move on and focus on your target. Everyome makes mistake but its good because we can learn from our mistake.

UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

Focus on here and now.

I have never regretted it, but that does not mean I have never remembered a failure in the past. I always make failure a lesson to make me wiser in making decisions. and this is where I am, when the market is destroyed, I don't practice the big losses because I have been trained to deal with all this.

It could be that the failure or opportunity you missed was not really big. For example, you have a $ 500 a month job, and with crypto you earn 50k-100k $ for investments, which you do not sell while they are at their peak. Will you still not regret it?
nebuch

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Regrets is not a problem but the real problem is the unpredictable result at the end of your dedication and hard works. Once you've experienced such regretful decision, bear in mind that it should stay in a short period of time not long to prevent the possibility of drastic lose of profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: