Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:52:26 AM

Regret something, didn't think about that... Yes I have a lot of missed and wrong moves on this year but it's only a part of life and I learned a lot from that. I enjoy putting time on this site or even in crypto community, I earned at least 0.12 btc in bounty ( fyi, its just my side line ). Nothing to lose for...
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

I think that both in life and in trade, when we decide to act, we consider this the right step at that moment. It makes no sense to regret - because nothing can not be fixed. Any right or wrong decision is our life experience that will help you make the right choice in the future.
Yes, it really turns out that today, all the same, you really don't need to be sad or sad, what's the point if everything has already been done and you can’t influence the situation? I think that all this is definitely temporary.
fullcointalk

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:23:15 PM

Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
Of course we should never regret anything, especially if we are learning something new as a crypto where everything is a lesson. We should learn from experience and leave high expectations and regret behind.

Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

What is the point of regretting and criticizing yourself? We all make mistakes, no matter in life or in trade. Due to the fact that we will look back, and pronouncing the word "if", nothing will change. Thus, we get life experience, sometimes at the cost of mistakes.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

You actually made a strong point, don't regret your decision rather learn from it and make a better decision in the future, I believe every decision we make is what we thought is the best decision at that point, so we should learn every day because no one is perfect in decision making.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

When i first came into the crypto space, went straight into trading and that made me to accrue some losses, yt i was unperturbed, because i knew I was learning a lot during that time, which would help me latter in future and of course it is helping me.
Aside that, some might have had investments that have gone wrong, that still does not signify the end. Keep pushing and you will get what you desire.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

If you did everything right and didn't invest your last savings, you don't have to regret, just to wait a bit
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:01:46 PM

I have always believed there is not point in regretting.
WHY ??

Because the deed has the done, the decision has been taken and cannot be reversed. either it was a decision to dump too early.
Or the decision to hodl to long.

Just learn from the lessons and don't despair, the world will go DIGITAL.
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

I agree, because in the past you will not change anything, try not to make mistakes in the future. I, too, sometimes sold too sooner or later, but if you still remain in profit, then the more sorry do not.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:03:20 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Nothing wrong with your regret, anyway it gives you lesson but the most important is you can move forward and leave the mistakes behind , I think this is the way we live in crypto , then you must be updated of market price to have a better choice for your investment .
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:11:28 AM

it is only a matured mind that ventures into business knowing that it is a profit or loss transaction most especially when it comes to the blockchain technology that the market prices are driven by marketers and traders via the information they get from the project and also analysis drawn from historical trading and also those who care to pump their coins in the market. but invest what you can let go off.

Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Just letting go of the past is not right either. It is necessary to draw conclusions about the situation and understand what you have made a mistake. This is necessary so that you do not repeat your mistakes in the future.

Torbeks

Activity: 298

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:25:58 AM

I would say different. I want you to regret your decision so that you won't do the same mistake again. There is always something to improve every time we made the wrong decision. Investment on crypto is also the same. Learn from your mistake and make sure that you will do better next time. Regret can turn positive if we think that way rather than going with the flow without any concrete basis. Happy investor. Cool

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:23:13 AM

Focus on here and now.

basically I regret one thing in my cryptocurrency life, in the past, I created too many bitcointalk account and post nonsense in it. As a result it all gets ban, till I realize I should be real in myself that I should put my passion to it. Now I am an investor and I am really proud of my achievement.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:25:39 AM

Yes, of course do not regret anything you have done with good intentions, even if the results are not available, be patient to accept the results, make this a better lesson for the future.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

Before I join this bitcoin organization ,I am already aware that anything could happen anytime ,which it may be good or it may also be bad , so this business ,investments ,currency which crypto and digital ,so until now it is still surviving because it is not yet adopted snd accepted worldwide , but it is circulating and already been used by many people also, so I do not regret on joining bitcoin, because I believe that time will come that I may also benefit with it.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:48:57 AM

Every day I tell myself that there is nothing to regret decisions, only learn from them and do not repeat mistakes.
The cryptocurrency market is extremely unpredictable, so the most important thing is not to risk money whose loss would be painful for us - then we will not regret anything.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:18:41 AM

As investors, of course we have to be prepared for risk, what happens with the current market certainly makes a lot of investors disappointed but for me it is a big test to achieve big profits someday, regret is useless and better to make the right analysis in the future.

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:23:15 AM

Focus on here and now.

Basically, when we regret our decisions, it just restricts us to do and pursue that decision again. I think what we need to do is to learn too much from our mistakes and do something that will make us a better person with right decision and choices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: