Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

Forget your past that might be very bad when trading on crypto. Now is the first step to investing. Focus on your current work and try to trade wisely there and don't try to be greedy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:27:49 PM

Every living person makes mistakes in his life. And this is quite natural and normal, because the formation of a skill in anything involves a large number of samples. repeat the action until you get a beautiful result. And here is your reaction on their mistakes-the, that and is worth you comprehend.
The correct opinion that today really has very great possibilities in order not to blame ourselves for the fact that this is a simple mistake. Although probably the errors are very different.
crispynougat

Activity: 185

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

The time that will continue and the past will only become the memory. But beautiful memories that you must always remember. And now is the right time to see the future. Now the market is down, and this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and all Altcoin. You have to invest in coins that you consider promising.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
cuenzy

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:02:49 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Never regret anything that you've planned at the start and put your expectations to give your best foot forward. As well as never regret the output that you didn't deserve to earn because you didn't put any effort into it. That's why I like bounty or technical trading even more than just give it coz of luck.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:08:17 PM

True, but one correction - not only in cryptocurrency, in life too it is applicable. If we keep on regretting our previous decisions, we are loosing new opportunities. So first of all have faith in yourself and move ahead with full confidence on your decisions.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

It is necessary not to regret about something, about the missed opportunity or about what would have happened if you had done otherwise, but to try to learn more and to approach the work correctly. Only striving forward.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Nivelir

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

The time that will continue and the past will only become the memory. But beautiful memories that you must always remember. And now is the right time to see the future. Now the market is down, and this is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin and all Altcoin. You have to invest in coins that you consider promising.
Right now is a really great time for this, because now is the time when the market is very weak for new investors and it calls for action, this is exactly what will be the way out today for investing. Think and do not miss your chance.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

I think investment with crypto currency has become a very big risk and knowing that I think investors don't have to regret the bad things that happen with crypto currencies
Nivelir

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

I think investment with crypto currency has become a very big risk and knowing that I think investors don't have to regret the bad things that happen with crypto currencies
Investing in general is a very risky thing, I would not say that this only applies to cryptocurrency, only the most important thing is that the risk is really high in cryptocurrency, because today the market is in a very bad state trying to have an opportunity for growth.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:54:15 AM

For me, even though I have suffered so much loss on a bad count in making trades in bear market but still I have never regretted anything. I learn from my mistakes all the time and I am so grateful that I have learn.

PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:00:03 AM

Loses are part of being in a business. You wouldn't be considered the best or lucky if you haven't been into a great challenge or test or sacrifices. Cryptocurrency was just another same thing. I too have suffered loses and it hurts to have entered with enough money as capital but ends with about one fourth before leaving cryptocurrency for the mean time. Yet I am still hopeful that cryptocurrency will eventually go up again. Just learn from mistakes and do a lot of research. This is the only way I think that could help us for now. So instead of saying negative things about digital coins, why not understand it better before leaving bad comments.

MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:08:22 AM

I often regret some of my decisions, but I also know that regret will not bring me any benefit, I should learn to maintain rationality and good attitude.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bp124

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Smiley :(There is nothing called regret in Crypto  World sometimes  every decision you will make just believe that is right choose for you .. if you believe holding your coins right now is wrong decision you make one day you will regret not holding it .. So believe in your decision now . no regret

Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:29:37 AM

yes, this attitude is the most important in the crypto world. if you think backwards there will be no end and no need to regret mistakes in the past. just think of this as an experience to be better in the future. , and now the crypto market is down so use this opportunity well. I believe crypto can rise from this darkness.

syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Very correct words. Do not dwell on your mistakes, learn from them and move on.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

It is very difficult to perceive your mistakes correctly. It's especially hard when you lose money. You think you've been deceived. But you yourself invested your money when you bought BTC for 6000$ and above. You made your own decision, and you knew you could lose that money.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:56:58 AM

I know what people are saying now is they should have sold at the top, but who knows the top. The main thing now is have we all learn our lessons because greed is what really bring us to this position we are now, I am talking about all the stakeholders involved Developers, Investors, Exchanges etc

Unfortunately, our general lack of education led to a similar situation, we easily listened to the advice of the luminaries of the cryptoindustry in the hope that such people could not be mistaken. We shifted responsibility from ourselves to others and are now reaping the benefits. Nevertheless, this is a wonderful experience, thanks to which we move our development.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

Once we are joining in this kind of investment and organization ,we already know what are the concept that this cryptocurrency have brought into this digital world , so what ever will happen to this investments in crypto, I will never regret anything about this crypto investments and works, because I believe this will bring good benefits.

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

I agree, instead of regretting something, we should start working or study. That is the way we do not make a mistake in the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

It is all right to regret that it did not work out, it is enough to remember this as a useful experience and move on!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: