Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:12:11 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

I do really regret one thing in my cryptocurrency life. It is about joining considerably late for the bull market in the last 2017. I do much regret about it and today, I am doing my best to utilize cryptocurrency as meaningful as I can.

Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:39:00 AM

Self-pity is a road to nowhere. You should never regret about the past or try to get rid of your grief with the help of alcohol - these are things that can never help you with your problem. If you are completely unwell and there is no one nearby, then it is better to contact a psychologist - such help can be much more effective than anything else.

Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

That is the thing about crypto. No regret in whatever action you take because the possibilities are endless. You may sell now and think you sold too early only for the price of what you sold to plummet down into oblivion. It is a dicey position to be in but I take no regret whatsoever for my actions in crypto

Coltpython

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:50:56 AM

Self-pity is a road to nowhere. You should never regret about the past or try to get rid of your grief with the help of alcohol - these are things that can never help you with your problem. If you are completely unwell and there is no one nearby, then it is better to contact a psychologist - such help can be much more effective than anything else.

What happens if there are no psychologists in the area?

NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:02:07 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

I do really regret one thing in my cryptocurrency life. It is about joining considerably late for the bull market in the last 2017. I do much regret about it and today, I am doing my best to utilize cryptocurrency as meaningful as I can.
you should not regret, all still ahead, the main thing in time to realize the error. The market will unfold, and we will again see the bull market, as we expect.

jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:05:02 PM

Its not that easy to forget something though i had a friend who sold a particular coin and few days later that same coin grew higher and he was in tears but he had no choice than to let go regrets do nothing but harm so  no need to regret just move on
babyxxbaby

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

My friend always says this phrase - If you think you could do otherwise, you know you could not. Yes, this situation always happens. Therefore, all the things you need to look with sober eyes and no begin to panic ahead of time. Let's say people who now sell ETH will be very sorry about it in 2 months. Learn from the mistakes of others.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

in my opinion for those who have not succeeded in the Crypto world is delayed success. so what we need to do is keep trying until it works. I think regret it's okay, but let's make that regret become a power so that we can increase our enthusiasm  in trying. Smiley
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

Focus on here and now.

Talking is easy but it is difficult to do. When making a wrong decision you will have to pay the price by regret. But mistakes will give you experience. But do not mistake too much, this will make you to lose all capital. lol

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

I don't think I'm sorry for the decision I've chosen, I don't regret investing in crypto even though it is currently falling, and I will keep holding and be patient because crypto still has a future.

moon sorcerers

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:55:09 PM

regret does come in the end, indeed nothing can change at this time, the decisions we make determine what will happen, whatever happens we must sincerely accept it, indeed there are many risks in crypto and of course we will feel sorry when what we get it not as expected, but don't let regret make us despair, make failure as learning

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:06:42 PM

Do not miss out on what's going on and it's going to happen because everything in cryptocurrency is the decision of an investor or bounty hunters. because you do not have to blame other than yourself because you are the one to make what you want to make.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:09:24 PM

regrets will only come from indecisiveness. maturity is needed even in investments.  don't be like a spoiled brat throwing tantrums whenever the market doesn't go your way.  always be accountable for your choices so as not to end up like a bitter gourd.
the decisions we make that make us wrong should make us more mature in making choices as well as crypto. Everything we do must be accepted gracefully if we don't want to make the same mistakes in trading.

Fully agree with this post. Decisions which we made in past is our experience in present. So regrets make all of us weak for the future. Don't regret anything that you have lost in different cases it all comes back with a pleasant bonus.   
Damyhuz

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

Yes, you're right without this attitude you will never become successfull in crypto
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:16:30 PM

These words are true, but it is so difficult to forget about your mistakes, especially about those, which took your money. But slowly they dissapear from my mind

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:26:47 PM

Many traders still crying for their lose after they did panic selling. There are still opportunities waiting so it is not a bad thing to cry what you panic sell earlier. Just take it as a lesson and add it to your experience so next time you will prevent from doing bad move on crypto.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:49:20 PM

Many traders still crying for their lose after they did panic selling. There are still opportunities waiting so it is not a bad thing to cry what you panic sell earlier. Just take it as a lesson and add it to your experience so next time you will prevent from doing bad move on crypto.
Of course, supply and demand are the main factors that influence the rate of crypto money. It is difficult to say how well technical analysis works in the cryptocurrency market. As a rule, due to the background information. From the fact that the demand for a specific currency.
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

Not all professionals are professionals able to control their emotions. Most often, these are ordinary people who are in crypto for not more than a year, you should not be so strict with them.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

I often regret some of my decisions, but I also know that regret will not bring me any benefit, I should learn to maintain rationality and good attitude.
It is necessary to understand that there are such situations when people make mistakes, these situations in general are normal for people, because there are exactly the same situations that lead you to situations that may show not entirely good opportunities.
The fact is that the current state of the cryptocurrency market in general does not adequately affect new users of cryptocurrency. Based on this, our actions can be quite wrong, although they seem logical. Even buying an irresistible cheap coin needs to be very careful, because projects may leave the market due to the current circumstances.
Quite right, in any case, even on a bull trend, you need not to lose your head from daily growth, you need to very carefully understand that now it would be best to analyze projects before investing, which you should do all the time.
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:10:14 AM

Regret is a reasonable act when we feel guilty. so the point is  don't feel guilty, but we feel less fortunate. because if we feel we have not been lucky then we will continue to try and try until we succeed. because the Crypto World is a world full of surprises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: