Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29768 times)
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:41:43 AM

before starting an investment with a crypto currency investors should already understand and understand all the risks that we will get by knowing all the risks that are obtained if something bad happens with our investment I think I will not regret of course
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:56:00 AM

Of course, don't ever regret anything for what we have done, when we are about to jump in the world of crypto, we know of the risks that are like now where crypto in the cycle period is still up and down, we must be sure that crypto will grow again and you will get good results when you invest in crypto for the future
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:12:14 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Yes, that's a great advice you have giving us here,i want to believe everyone of us will strictly adhere to this wonderful advice ,remain patience and be focus,for crypto business has come to stay. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:22:18 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Yes, that's a great advice you have giving us here,i want to believe everyone of us will strictly adhere to this wonderful advice ,remain patience and be focus,for crypto business has come to stay. Thanks
We should be here for the future and not for the short term success, I'd love to have the success where I'm expecting the moment will come
that I will have to retire with enough money because of crypto.
This is gonna happen, I believe on it and I claim it, so regardless of what will happen, I am still here until I reach my goal.

No regret at all.

kalkaiina

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Instead of crying, it would be better for people all this time to devote to raising their financial education. Without experience and knowledge of investments, there is nothing to do.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

A very important advice especially for newbies. You should not regret buying ETH for 600 USD, because in the nearest future this coin will pass the bar of 2000 USD per coin. Just be patient, believe in crypto currencies and stay calm.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

I often regret not selling my coins at a higher price. I think many people regret it. The cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:18:23 PM

It is never the best thing to regret but the thing is that as humans we are always going to have regrets for the things we missed and the things we did or didn't do. But the real problems come when we start to dwell in the regrets, which is where the problems start to come in. That is why we always have to be positive when it comes to our investments

mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:35:55 PM

One of my alt, reach 7k during the all time high, now the current price at 40 usd . The saddest part is that I have financial struggles during the bearish season, my regret tortured me. Later on, I realized that greed put me here.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:45:10 PM

Focus on here and now.
I also have the same thoughts as you when we have invested in the crypto market to accept all possible situations. Today we win and earn a lot of money but tomorrow will be different. regret and have the recklessness to get rich.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Focus on here and now.
I agree with you, if you start to regret the choice made, to go into self-digging, the probability of losing the grip and make mistakes will increase significantly. Keeping your head clean is important!
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

So, now many regret having bought, but a lot of people think that bitcoin rose from a dollar to $ 17000, when that's not true at all, there were always ups and downs, of course always closed the year in a positive way, but after the big bubble this was to be expected.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

Focus on here and now.
I agree with you, if you start to regret the choice made, to go into self-digging, the probability of losing the grip and make mistakes will increase significantly. Keeping your head clean is important!
Regret only kills your potential in crypto, like falling when the price drops you just need to get up and see the future. we must see that price declines are not a bad thing but are normal in trade and markets. each moment will provide experience in each decision. do not give up guys....

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:51:45 PM

Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

It is necessary to understand that the cryptocurrency market is a young and developing market. Here you can earn good money, but you need to know that the risks of loss are very, very high. Therefore, do not invest all your money.

serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 05:52:36 PM

I believe that everything is related. Many people were disappointed of crypto last winter. I don't regret that I have lost some profits during this year, I will get them later.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

I have to remember my mistakes and regret that I did not consider the situation on the other hand, if I do not, I will just continue to make mistakes and lose money.

In my opinion, in order to avoid mistakes in the future, you need not to regret, but to see your mistake and draw conclusions. Regrets will bring you back and you will experience negative emotions every time, because regret is a negative emotion. But a sober look at the situation will help to properly assess it and in the future to adjust its actions to achieve the best result.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Focus on here and now.
That's right. Some people regret the decisions they made earlier. I think that it can be used as learning for the future so that you think first about what decisions will be taken before going forward and if it does not match what you want at least you have done your best and keep preparing for things going forward.
Luke NY
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:02:49 PM

In my opinion, no need to regret what has been done in the past. Even yesterday's mistakes can be useful, analyze what has been done, and move forward, maintaining the right attitude to their investments. The young cryptocurrency market is constantly improving.

maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

all your wrong actions in the cryptocurrency market is an invaluable experience that will greatly help you in the future

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:10:48 PM

Regret is ordinary in this community but we are on cryptocurrency and the market and community is moving fast.
We should not regret what we have done and we need to move on, remember to move on and never forget because those regrets will be a good teacher we can have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: