Bitcoin Forum
July 25, 2024, 03:09:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29777 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Yes, you are right one also needs to be very patience and learn through the rope. Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology is still very new and though they are here to stay but one still needs to be very careful one dealing with it. Learning the rope by getting fully involved is very important.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Most time people regret actions they could ordinarily have avoided.  You already know the risks and uncertainty in cryptocurrency. Therefore you shouldn't throw too much than you are willing to loose.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:33:58 PM

Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

It is necessary to understand that the cryptocurrency market is a young and developing market. Here you can earn good money, but you need to know that the risks of loss are very, very high. Therefore, do not invest all your money.

Perhaps this issue has been discussed a lot on this forum, most people recommend not to invest all. But in my opinion, little or all investment is dependent on greed, and want to get rich quick in every investor. For those who do not have much money, they want to earn more profit quickly
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:53:08 AM

Regret will kill your cryptocurrency ambition faster than the cloud! Cryptocurrency is evolving market with it's peculiarity, the most important attitude to have is patience and understanding of cryptocurrency market dynamics!

Sometimes your patience may backfire. Yesterday I read about a guy who had invested in btc at $19500 and sold at $3200 because we didn't want to wait any longer. Patience might prevent you from taking the right decisions!
Natalim

Activity: 2982
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Sometimes your patience may backfire. Yesterday I read about a guy who had invested in btc at $19500 and sold at $3200 because we didn't want to wait any longer. Patience might prevent you from taking the right decisions!
Well, it's not that patience is always the key to success.
In your illustration, that is not a good example of patience because for me, patience will lead to positive results.
When you invested $19500 and the market is bearish and you sold at $3200, that is a big mistake, it only showed you do not trust crypto to recover anymore.

Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:41:22 PM

I believe that everything is related. Many people were disappointed of crypto last winter. I don't regret that I have lost some profits during this year, I will get them later.
I agree, many who have lost money but those who remain in the market got a lot of experience , and I think no one else will make those mistakes that were for example the strategy hold, I think it works poorly at the moment

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:05:16 PM

I made a lot of mistakes at the time when I was new to crypto. Now I regret it very much. But I understand that I have to go forward.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:08:11 PM

Thats true but as a human being, we can't really control our emotions sometimes specially when you realize that you can do better. In crypto everything is unpredictable so you have no choice but to gamble. If you lose once get to the next and continue the process until you succeed. There is no point of feeling regrets about the past but you can use it to make a better and sound decision for today.
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:18:43 PM

Make the thought that the decisions you make are the best decisions. If you keep thinking of loss, Think of it as a lesson in the process of getting better.
PattersonRaquel

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:22:07 PM

People always think about the past. They always regret not selling early coins and right now they endure sadness when the market goes down. We must live for the present and the future. Decide your actions immediately and never regret what you did.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

I have to remember my mistakes and regret that I did not consider the situation on the other hand, if I do not, I will just continue to make mistakes and lose money.

No, of course, to remember and understand exactly where we make mistakes, this is a normal situation, but if you understand this and still grieve about it and scold yourself, then this is no longer normal, so this must be understood.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

I agree with the author of the theme. We live in the future and we don't have to live in the past. We need to learn from our mistakes better yet learn from the mistakes of others. I believe that we are on the threshold of a new growth of cryptocurrency. Look at the new positive dynamics in the market and you will understand everything. We waited)
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

In addition to what you just said, this kind of behavior must apply to ever traders whether bitcoin or crypto.
it is because most of the successful traders here never regret for what they did in this business whether they've loss a lot and
learned so many things in doing trade in the market.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 516
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

It seems to me that absolutely everyone who has wallets with cryptocurrency faces such a problem. It makes no sense to regret, because it is at least useless.Everything that I have taken in crypto will never make me regret it. What is not done for the better !!!
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

Face the reality that is before the eyes wisely and sincerely. There is no point in continuing to regret Masalalu. Create other new opportunities that can improve life and can provide a better life change. Through programs in crypto and investing in the best coins at this time will help yourself create opportunities to get big results. Be careful in choosing programs, analysis and selection first, make sure not to scam, so you don't lose.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:58:53 PM

that is very good news because besides the goal of the Indian government it is very good, it also signifies that blockchain technology is increasingly in demand and even began to be widely adopted by government institutions with various needs, if the blockchain continues to be used properly then the attraction of blockchain will increase and I thought Crypto would get a positive impact from that incident

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

I agree with you, regret that you have done something wrong stupid, because it is better to draw conclusions and the next time not to do so, and feeling sorry for yourself, you just spend your strength, nerves and time.

cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:14:26 PM

It is very true, that there is no sense to regret actions in the past. If we make our decisions based on analyses and
out best knowledge it has nothing to be regretted.

houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

Although I agree with you, cryptocurrency investment is risky and regrets are not suitable for investors. In fact, people who are easy to regret are often difficult to succeed. This is a negative emotion. The experience of cryptocurrency is even more important.

leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Although I agree with you, cryptocurrency investment is risky and regrets are not suitable for investors. In fact, people who are easy to regret are often difficult to succeed. This is a negative emotion. The experience of cryptocurrency is even more important.
Personally, as an investor for 1 year I lost 92% of my investments. Surely this situation will not happen again in 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: