Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Yes never regret anything you have done. because you choose it so no regrets. now the best thing to do is to be wiser than before  cause its the right time to be wise on cryptocurrency market situation. you should  think twice before making decisions.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Your words at least give enthusiasm and a new hope, indeed there is no point in regretting what has happened, but it will be a valuable teacher so as not to repeat the same mistakes in the future.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:31:37 PM

Thats true. In cryptocurrency, everything is unpredictable. So whatever happens in the past is already done and you can do nothing about it anymore. There is no point of feeling disappointment because it will only give you stress. What you can do is to learn from what happen in the past and try to use that learning so the next time, it will be a success on your part.

givary

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

If you remember the past there must have been many mistakes that have been made. And what I regret the most is making the decision to sell my coins at a very low price. And after a few weeks, the coin soared. And I agree that regretting what has been done is, of course, useless and now focuses more on investment.
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

I personally never regret what I did because I got an incredibly good life experience anyway

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
safem

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 05:27:56 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 05:51:15 PM by safem

There are many hurdles that one needs to cross before getting to some higher places in crypto. In the bid to achieve this, there could be some obstacles which might serve as discouragement but one needs not to regret taken a step. No one should feel any regret for suffering some losses in crypto.This could be as a result of improper research before taken some actions  or the general situation in crypto market. Risk taking is part of the ways to achieve success. If one is afraid of failing, then the person is not ready to pursue success. Whatever negative experience one might have had in crypto business should teach one some lessons and not to make one feel any regret. I will just advise that sometimes it also good to look before one leaps so as not to repeat some errors .

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:34:54 AM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Everything that happens to us is a lesson. If you do not want to start reading about technical analysis, you will have to pay money for the mistake,but to blame yourself - stupid.
jimmymagz_071988
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:53:16 AM

Focus on here and now.
Very nice say friend, totally agree we should be positive even failure with your decision and be thankful rather than blaming your self in every decision with bad output, as that well be the cause of disappointment and make more bad thing because you are out of focus already and that not a good thing here in crypto. Even if you received small or big income just always cheerish and thankful.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:56:18 AM

You are right because I know that I can't redeem lost money and cryptocurrency. I think every wrong transaction is a lesson we should learn, not regret.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:21:09 PM

Yes never regret for what you have don in the last year in cryptocurrency. for me its better to look forward and  move on for the past. just be focus now so ypu can earn more and restart everything.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:06:04 PM

There is a fact that the regret just has meaning when we recognized the reason that we had failed and whether or not to make that mistake again

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

You are right because I know that I can't redeem lost money and cryptocurrency. I think every wrong transaction is a lesson we should learn, not regret.
regret will not produce anything as you say so you use regret as learning for the future so you can be more careful.

do anything that can produce good, so you can compensate your losses at that time.

hopefully with the regrets you experience, you can be more enthusiastic and more confident you can succeed.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 02:00:02 PM

Absolutely right. Shits happen and we make mistakes and living in regrets can not help solve any problems. I believe it's never to late to start again

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:44:39 AM

This is perhaps the best advice that can be given in the industry. The main thing is to remember your mistakes and try not to repeat them. You only need to invest what you are willing to lose. And then there will be no stupid questions.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:49:12 AM

This formula is applicable everywhere, not only in cryptocurrency. Never Regret Anything, but Learn from Mistakes. Yes it is not wise to regret anything done. In cryptocurrency, it will harm if you regret anything and resort to panic-sell. Panic-sell will cost you many thing especially adding to your loss. So try to stick to patience. In my case, I have suffered loss, but still have hope. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:10:20 PM

You can’t just grieve for every reason, because I understand that now it turns out that people don’t end up in very bad situations and then regret it. Try not to worry and not to panic because these are the main problems.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:19:12 PM

You have to understand what you can do and what you can't do. If you could not do something,then it was not in your power and you should take it as a lesson, nothing more.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

Mistakes are bond to happen while trading because there is no manual to trading, you only learn and improve on your mistakes. So there is no course for regret. Just move on and learn from any mistake you made.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:51:24 PM

The crypto market will not regret. We always have a chance to make money in this market. You just have to be patient. We need to make the right move at the right time. And it's important to keep this cycle going. The crypto market will be the money sector of the future.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:54:01 PM

Golden words, when you turn back, you do not see what is ahead. Enough to learn the lesson and move on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: