Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29769 times)
akeda

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:27:42 AM

Yes, I agree with this expression, never regret anything, for example when we have invested in something good and it turns out the results are not as we want, do not regret having done it, failure is a natural thing in a business, like today we jumped in the crypto world but the results have not yet been successful even though there is no one at all don't be easily discouraged, because all of them need the process to get results that meet our expectations, the key remains patient and confident in the results that will be obtained later

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:49:42 AM

yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
the aphorism says "Experience is the best teacher."
If you learn from your mistakes and yo go forward, you probably get the improvement in the long run.
Investing is always risky, this does not guarantee profit but if you find the right formula, you'll probably make money then.
Just don't give up easily, although you put a limit but with high risk investment, there is a high reward possibility as well.
The characteristic of thinking positive will not allow you to regret but to keep moving forward,this attitude should be in place where you are already feeling down don't just quit but to learned from previous market movement you can create good strategy if you will continue searching for particular combinations, change paces each time its needed then always have a good backup plans and practice little by little if you will going to try back and short the market trend.
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:47:12 AM

yes that's right . in cryptocurrency we must always learn about the failure and make sure to not retry that failure.
the aphorism says "Experience is the best teacher."
If you learn from your mistakes and yo go forward, you probably get the improvement in the long run.
Investing is always risky, this does not guarantee profit but if you find the right formula, you'll probably make money then.
Just don't give up easily, although you put a limit but with high risk investment, there is a high reward possibility as well.
The characteristic of thinking positive will not allow you to regret but to keep moving forward,this attitude should be in place where you are already feeling down don't just quit but to learned from previous market movement you can create good strategy if you will continue searching for particular combinations, change paces each time its needed then always have a good backup plans and practice little by little if you will going to try back and short the market trend.
That's right, you move forward to reach your goal, things happen and therefore accept it.
In the first place, we all know the risk and we still take it, we should be ready for whatever happen, that's the way we should behave.

valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 08:52:22 AM

Exactly! I have never regret for some actions, even for crypto losses there won't be any regret from my point of view.
it seems like no one should worry about losses, because it is experience for you!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
Phonexy
Copper Member

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

Best solution for smart cities

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

You are very right and I thank you for reminding me, I really needed this right now.. made some pretty bad decisions recently, sold some tokens that later mooned more than I sold, it really made me depressed for a while but now I am over it.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:08:46 AM

It is common mistake. People think too much about past and don't concentrate on future. As a result they receive negative mood and don't keep going.
I think we should concentrate more on future and conctantly learn something new
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

It is common mistake. People think too much about past and don't concentrate on future. As a result they receive negative mood and don't keep going.
Yeah, nobody would think too much about the past so just let it behind and continue to build your awesome future. Just keep goin' man.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:23:00 AM

Granted, we all make mistakes sometime, but this is not a reason to give up and blame ourselves, we need to accept it and move on!
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:31:27 AM

Sad Yes we admit we all have bad decision, wrong move, miscalculation, regrets and all that.. but still those thing help us learn many things when come to cryptocurrency, all the more we became wiser and matured, yes I agree too that we have to move on and continue our life whatever the condition or bitcoin or cryptocurrency is, there still hope to make a profit there still be next time for us.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:39:26 AM

Before you go and join cryptocurrency activities or anything related to cryptos , try to make ready for yourself when you decide to joint crypto currency , I never regret joining crypto no matter what happens because I know already the concepts , anticipate the things that would happen in the future so there is no regret for this  things in cryptocurrency and accept the ups and downs that I would encounter on this kind of technology.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:41:33 AM

Granted, we all make mistakes sometime, but this is not a reason to give up and blame ourselves, we need to accept it and move on!
to learn to move on after failures you need to have a very strong character. And in order not to make many mistakes, you need to become true professionals in this business and constantly learn and develop. then the amount of your mistakes will reduced to a minimum

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:12:10 AM

to learn to move on after failures you need to have a very strong character. And in order not to make many mistakes, you need to become true professionals in this business and constantly learn and develop. then the amount of your mistakes will reduced to a minimum
for sure we have to be profesionall if we decided invest our money into this market.have to learn everything that could make us survive and avoid big mistakes.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:12:56 AM

I think everyone gathered here made a mistake at least once, which they later regretted. Some spat on everything, turned around and left, while others are not going to give up. Whether we regret or not, it will not change anything. We need to move on and not lose heart.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 11:38:50 AM

Every now and then mind is always on going thinking the past, present and the future. Very difficult to control rethinking and thinking the past due to some important reasons that could be a lessons to improve the present condition. It doesn't mean to look at the past is always negative, in fact, from the past experienced learnings could teach and direct us into the right planning.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:44:43 PM

our mistake in past should be important lesson for us.successfull people always learn from their experience.so dont worry if in past we have bad mistake.it will be usefull in next time.
of some successful people who have also experienced failure. mistakes that have occurred are things that can be useful and can help you get better in the future. regretfully you cannot change what has happened, so you must be patient and excited. now think about the future so you can be better and you can succeed.

Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:51:18 PM

i will never regret anything, because a have nothing to regret.

I sold all my coins in January, and then, in May 2018, i just begun saying HERE, IN THIS FORUM, NOT TO HOLD COINS AND LEAVE FAST. If anyone believed me (which i doubt), will now be very happy. If you did what almost all of you did, which was to believe people that wanted to hold a bussiness similar to Madoff and just buy or hold, then you have what you deserve.

The problem of faith, is that it's BLIND. Reality showed me clearly to leave. i left this market before July 2018. i was correct.

And i will tell you more: the market will collapse soon. if 2018 was a bad year for you, wait for 2019 because it will be worse. Not in the value which is very low now. Because of laws, taxes, regulations , crypto will have no option to survive.

Banks, governments and many people need this market to get destroyed and they are committed to do it. They will do it, and they will win.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

whatever has happened you shouldn't regret it. whether it's good or bad is detrimental or even profitable, you don't have to regret it. because your journey is still long to look at the future.
as well as in crypto currencies, bad conditions, loss, asset loss, late selling or late buying make it an experience, never regret it
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:04:00 PM

Probably this is correct, because many people are failing and trying to correct them, which is fundamentally wrong!
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:14:57 PM

You need to learn from your mistakes and be sure to look into the past. It is necessary to compare charts of price changes, because the cyclicity is very characteristic of the cryptocurrency. I do not agree with the opinion of the author because I used to pay great attention to all the little things.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 05:24:05 PM

Regret doesn't provide anything ,it only increase stress so it is better not to blame yourself for anything.crypto trading or investment is not a child play ,you will loose your fund and gain profit sometimes ,it is a never ending process which will only improve you but it's better not to think yourself as trader at the starting.there are virtual trading platform where you can sharpen your technical skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: