Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:18:23 PM

Why regret what you've ever done. I am sure that at that moment you thought you were doing everything right. Well, even if you did not achieve what you wanted. You have tried and gained valuable experience that will save you in the future.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 10:22:43 PM

The biggest mistake I've ever made was to join in crypto in a later time. If I just join in crypto during 2016 and 2017, definitely I am one of the richest crypto enthussiast today. However, I am trying my best to earn a lot in cryptocurrency and stay from it though there is a bloody market nowadays. I have my dreams and I think crypto will make it for me. So, I never regret to join in cryptocurrency because it gives me everything I have now, even in small things.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
anders2000

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 10:54:13 PM

I try not to regret anything. But sometimes it makes me sad that I missed some very important chance in the market.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:27:22 PM

It is better to learn from your mistakes than let it go then repeat that mistake again in the future. In crypto currency you can experience many things which will make you better in the future.
if we look at the risks we will get in investing with crypto currencies, of course if we make a few mistakes, we will get it already because of the risk we learn from mistakes and certainly to benefit from our experience.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:33:30 PM

Everything can happen in a short time when we invest in crypto currency, for that what has happened so that it becomes a lesson and start with something new to be successful in crypto investment. Do it patiently, learn about price movements, find the right time to buy. Set the principle to make a profit, and if there is a price increase that allows us to sell, then sell then buy back when it allows us to buy and get profit. Maybe in this way, we will be able to achieve success in crypto investing by obtaining benefits that make us happy.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:36:02 PM

It is better to learn from your mistakes than let it go then repeat that mistake again in the future. In crypto currency you can experience many things which will make you better in the future.
if we look at the risks we will get in investing with crypto currencies, of course if we make a few mistakes, we will get it already because of the risk we learn from mistakes and certainly to benefit from our experience.
This is for sure, and experience is very necessary in the future, what’s sad because of mistakes, yes, and so it should have meant.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:40:28 PM

This is a very useful recommendation. You can not focus on the past, on past situations in which you could do better than they did. Keep working and you will be able to change the situation for the better.Without mistakes, mankind cannot find the right way. The people who found the mistakes in the learning experience learned not to choose the wrong way. Never regret the mistakes that have happened in the past. You must turn your face into the future.
Luvr1000

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:41:05 PM

I fully support the author of this article does not need to look at the back, because there is a huge future ahead for the cryptocurrency, and we are at an early stage, we can still earn a lot of money do not look at what the market is in the drawdown growth will definitely be, it's a matter of time.
zachyboy090118
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:43:59 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Thanks for the motivation my friend, you motivated me because sometimes I'm prostrated and feel quitting due to bad market condition. Your right we need to continue the work in ups and down of our decision making in crypto. We should move on and never regret, everything will be fine soon here in crypto world.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:49:31 PM

The past is past. i never remember all my action in the past. looking back just give me more stressful and it's not good for my healthy.  Cheesy when one day i choose to sell my crypto assets, i think that's a best decision that i've ever made. i never regret it.

Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 11:58:42 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 12:12:52 AM by Aniwura

Even if I can still remember some of the mistakes i have made, i still ensure that i use them positively in order to avoid further mistakes.
Allowing one's past mistakes to cause setbacks might be the worst thing, because it could cause more failures if care is not taken.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

Exactly we don't need to get regretted on those things which have related to the cryptocurrency. Instead of that, we have to learn from those mistakes and never have to repeat the same mistake.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:34:31 PM

You're right! I myself often began to regret that I did something wrong, I sold the coins early or did not sell them at all, but I realized that it was not worth such experiences. The fact is that the more you experience or doubt, you will make more erroneous actions. Cryptocurrency as an opportunity, so it can take your money. You must clearly understand what you are doing and will continue to do so. And also, try to learn from your own or others' mistakes, so as not to commit them in the future.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:45:17 PM

Exactly we don't need to get regretted on those things which have related to the cryptocurrency. Instead of that, we have to learn from those mistakes and never have to repeat the same mistake.
I think regret is that the most important human nature is always learning things that happen, including if you get a loss and make the loss a valuable lesson
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:46:46 PM

I had many situations where I could say: in vain I sold it, hurried. Or vice versa: I sold it well, I managed.
In our life it is impossible to guess many things in advance. Therefore, do not regret what happened. You need to look in front and think about the future.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:00:26 PM

Most people repeat the mistakes, I think you need to learn to trade in the market, and constantly evolve to avoid mistakes , I think who has long been in cryptocurrency know that cryptocurrency will recover

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Merit: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:09:56 PM

This is the right mindset. You should never regret your deed (this concerns the cryptocurrency sphere). If you sold here and now, then you thought it necessary to do it and you shouldn’t regret it if you didn’t get more after that.
lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:07:11 PM

Though I tried to forget the past but sometimes I got to remind what I mistook! I am working hard now. Only by ignoring, you can't forget your past deeds, that's why I am taking it easy day by day. Because I hope, for the strong believer, something big will come very soon! No one thought by seeing BTC price at 1K USD in January 2017, it can make 20K USD in December! So, everything is possible in the crypto industry.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:36:19 PM

Regret not worth at least because if you even where you did wrong, then pity does not fix anything, but to begin to think, analyze and correct their mistakes, it must be done.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 11:49:00 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

you are right,, we must never regret anything in crypto indutries
because at the beginning there is no guarantee in cryptocurrency,,
so, invest only what you can afford to lose,,
for now,, we need only patience, but only we hold the right one  Wink
Patience is the best aspect that we can rely on now. Because when we bite someone says, I am sure that we have no better result. But only negativity on our funds.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: