Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29768 times)
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:34:45 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

What you convey is true and that is what we must apply. Besides being human beings who have desires, they also have complaints when they want to miss the mark. Right now, with all the red market conditions, I myself feel lost in the spirit of activities in crypto. But I still have to look forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:38:49 AM

Exactly we don't need to get regretted on those things which have related to the cryptocurrency. Instead of that, we have to learn from those mistakes and never have to repeat the same mistake.
I think regret is that the most important human nature is always learning things that happen, including if you get a loss and make the loss a valuable lesson

This will apply to people who have experience in the crypto world differently from people who are just learning how to invest and this will make a big downturn for them later.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:30:48 AM

Exactly we don't need to get regretted on those things which have related to the cryptocurrency. Instead of that, we have to learn from those mistakes and never have to repeat the same mistake.
I think regret is that the most important human nature is always learning things that happen, including if you get a loss and make the loss a valuable lesson

This will apply to people who have experience in the crypto world differently from people who are just learning how to invest and this will make a big downturn for them later.

Guys, be practical on some point of your life....

You don't need to encounter mistake first before you learn about specific things or situation. You can learn from the mistake or experience of others, because most mistake on this crypto currency is for being idiot and lack of knowledge on this kind of league.

One good example is : If you are a doctor, you don't need to feel the pain or the to be ill if you want to know the cure. The cure is already on the books who published by other doctor etc. All you need to do is to teach your self and be careful to understand every detail of it.

Hope this is a little help on you guys. God bless
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:37:43 AM

In investment, of course we must dare to take risks, all types of investments certainly have opportunities for loss so that if we regret and do not dare to lose, our lives will not change.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 02:44:40 AM

Embarrassed
Yep, I can relate to this.

That's how I'm taking my losses before and I used to blame myself but as time goes by, I just learned from those mistakes. There's no need to regret, what we need to do is to understand and study the market very well. Take actions that you'll never regret afterwards.
Saying just makes ourselves more stressful and sorry. We are increasingly not confident when making decisions in trading. This attitude often happens even all people who trade must have done it.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:05:47 AM

Regretting what has been done, I think it's natural because it is human nature. And of course your experience in the Crypto world is very much and of course, it has a bad experience. And you really don't need to regret what has been done and now is the time to see the future. And continue to trade and invest.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:16:36 AM

like looking at the current market situation, prices are going down, I personally will not regret what I invested in crypto, because I am sure and patiently, the price of krypto will also return to its position, but also requires a long time.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:23:13 AM

Of course, I am not sorry for what I am doing right now, when I first entered the crypto field I was sure I would get the right results, when the crypto condition like this I was still confident that crypto would be able to rise again and run normally and need patience to wait for that time to arrive

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:28:27 AM

If you make trading i am sure sometimes you can feel regrets but that is part of our work use that mistakes or regrets to make you successful in the future. Here in crypto industry patience is the key of our success.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:21:46 AM

If you make trading i am sure sometimes you can feel regrets but that is part of our work use that mistakes or regrets to make you successful in the future. Here in crypto industry patience is the key of our success.
not just trading, any business or activity must be risky so that most people make mistakes.
with mistakes will make you understand and not make mistakes again so you can succeed.
do not make that mistake as remorse, because if you are sorry and always come down you will continue to fall and will not rise again.

Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:17:49 AM

Well regrets are part of life, they must surely come, but our we handle regrets is what matters most. Regret is as a result of failure which is only but a normal thing in life, when we fail or make mistakes, we shouldn't dwell in them but think of how to make better the situation next time. So many people keep regreting why they didn't sell off. Some regretted not joining early. The most important is to take charge of the situation now.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:20:39 AM

Never regret anything-this is the Motto of all life. If you go forward, you always get a new experience, and it's not a mistake, and it should be. In investment as well.  You can really run without looking, and then you will not notice the hole. Therefore, we learn, study and make decisions with a cold head.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:28:08 AM

I totally agree with you. Most of the time there are decisions that usually end up to something that is not good. If your intention is good then why you have to regret what decisions you have made.

I guess we need to learn how to let go and let God.
Decide, pray and done.
daniel002
Copper Member

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:31:09 AM

I agree we should never regret anything but let us move on and make those mistakes a lessons in the future. Whether you loss profits from holding or trading or scammed by others that will teach you a lesson and will make you be a better investor and researcher in the next year.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2019, 05:34:27 AM

I agree we should never regret anything but let us move on and make those mistakes a lessons in the future. Whether you loss profits from holding or trading or scammed by others that will teach you a lesson and will make you be a better investor and researcher in the next year.
the events that we are experiencing now and yesterday are a valuable experience for us. no need to worry, all this will grow our ability to become more powerful. unfortunately this process must take a long time, and our trust in the crypto market. when we believe, we will never leave it.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:36:32 AM

It's normal that way, but what's not normal is to not correct your mistake.
Regret always happen and it's part of our life since we have no power to foreseen the future, in our world in crypto
it's very risk here and we are trading by guessing only the future, so if we make a wrong decision, we have to improve it next time.

Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:54:02 AM

One way or the other, we all have made mistakes that we regretted which is only normal, but i think the way forward is to move ahead of our mistakes, correct the past and do something better. Though sometimes, i still wish i had sold earlier.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:27:50 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

We need this kind of motivation, the market is discouraging so we need to be strong and move on always and continue to be here in crypto world. Even now we test our patient the coins is all not suitable to earn so we need to hang on and move on.

sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:28:53 AM

I have some token now I think if I did sold this token and convert to money. For this case we need past, past always learn us, what to do right now which effect on future.
Nurma.A

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

Yes, I agree. if you look back, too many mistakes are made. especially when you just started in crypto. of course, you will make a lot of mistakes. Whatever it is. from trading, choosing bounty, and others. so, from now, forget the past. and make it a lesson.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: