Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29768 times)
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:52:19 PM

You should be able to start all over again and again until you reach something in this industry. Keep calm and stay patient, everything ends and passes and this great fall will be replaced by a better market soon.

Yes yes , and when you start over, do ensure to use knowledges from past mistakes and let it guide you
Always dyor and don’t be disturbed by the past decisions or losses
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:58:29 PM

The fun in market is that you can always get cheap cryptos if you happened to miss the previous train wave. See the market now and a year back and again a year later.
Certainly, the biggest difference between the crypto market and the others is that you always have the opportunity. If you can evaluate this in right time, you will not look at others with opened mouth. Today's bitcoin millionaires are those who take risk.
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:36:57 PM

Definitely, I support your position so I think that you never need to regret about your decisions. I had many situations when I bought a token at a very small price, sold it but after that the price grew at times but I did not regret it since I made a profit.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:47:26 PM

I totally agree with you, you need not regret anything. No one is perfect and all people learn throughout their lives, making many mistakes. When we make a mistake, it is important not to give up and understand what we did wrong and move on.
MirclIX

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:30:16 PM

If you made a serious mistake in the cryptocurrency market and possibly lost the money invested, then you should not be upset.
It is necessary to make work on the mistakes and understand exactly where you were wrong in order not to do this in the future.
I am sure that all mistakes are good experience and will be useful in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Dobolen

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:35:26 PM

Regretting what happened I thought it would not be useful. Many people regret that they sell coins too fast and now the price of coins is increasing. Before you decide to do something you should consider it well.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:01:35 PM

Regretting what happened I thought it would not be useful. Many people regret that they sell coins too fast and now the price of coins is increasing. Before you decide to do something you should consider it well.
what do you think those cryptocurrency users who invested their money in cryptocurrency at the end of 2017 think? Of course, positive cryptocurrency advertising has done everything possible to attract more funds, but the situation has changed for the worse.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:23:19 PM

At a specific time, you can make the right decision, but crypto is very unpredictable when things can turn upside down, and that's not your fault, not every mistake must be regretted. And most importantly then you will have more valuable experience if you encounter a similar situation. It will be bad if you are pessimistic in this market.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:26:04 PM

The fun in market is that you can always get cheap cryptos if you happened to miss the previous train wave. See the market now and a year back and again a year later.

well, you can buy cheap cryptos everyday, and i'm sure you can buy now and forever...the problem is that, often cheap cryptos, will stay cheap Cheesy
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:28:34 PM

At a specific time, you can make the right decision, but crypto is very unpredictable when things can turn upside down, and that's not your fault, not every mistake must be regretted. And most importantly then you will have more valuable experience if you encounter a similar situation. It will be bad if you are pessimistic in this market.
all of them certainly sorry see the crypto market rise high in a very short time I agree with you crypto it's hard to guess ,when the time goes up and when the time goes down

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:39:05 PM

regrettin previous decisions can harm the trader and his trading performance gradually. Selling in panice situations is worse than holding the coin that loses the value day by day.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:03:52 PM

Of course, we don't regret what we have done, even if we make a mistake, make it a lesson in the future so that it will get better, and we can think logically not to make the same mistake

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:53:47 PM

I think it is imperative to look back, but not with the purpose of crying and pitying myself. You need to look back to assess your development, how much you gained new knowledge, and also to draw conclusions from the mistakes made.

PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:24:35 PM

We should not regret what we did. At a time when we regret we have a nervous tension that causes us to make mistakes. That is why the trader must be calm and confident in their abilities.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Peruvyn

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 09:24:53 PM

It is not possible for someone not to regret about some mistakes made before, whenever the thought comes you will surely have some regret however you do not need to allow the thoughts to overwhelm you. You just need to learn some lessons from it and move on to the next level

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:16:15 PM

It is not possible for someone not to regret about some mistakes made before, whenever the thought comes you will surely have some regret however you do not need to allow the thoughts to overwhelm you. You just need to learn some lessons from it and move on to the next level
I think it's possible but the problem is you have to control your emotions and fellings very well in order to do that. Regret is killing you inside and a person should never do it because it doesn't help you with anything and it's only making thing worse because regret will lead you to do different stupid things that you will also regret later. So when you start regretting something it's like a chain that keep going on.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:53:16 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
The past remains in the past, you need to learn from it, but in any case you can not get hung up and fill your head with negative thoughts, you should always move forward leaving bad memories, taking only the experience and knowledge
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:24:37 PM

You have just spoken my mind.
The worst thing that can ever happen is making a mistake and not knowing you have made one. Then even when you know, not learning from such mistake will definitely not be good.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:36:12 PM

It is hard in the first time to not regret the mistakes you had done but slowly you will realize that it is just a hindrance for you and you change your mindset without regretting the past mistakes you've done.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:45:47 PM

What has happened has happened and cannot be reversed, the best to do is the to use every mistake as an opportunity to gain experience and regretting does not help anyone learning from past mistakes is what does.
Every mistake must be used as an experience because in crypto even though we are learning it will not be able to restore the past or the lost, whatever happens we must face it and make it a valuable lesson for ourselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: