Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:07:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

If you regret in the end, you are not a real traders. Because as far as I know all good traders are risk taker,
with this behavior most of the successful traders in crypto or bitcoin trading are both risk taker.
In short, you shouldn't be afraid in anything happen every time we are in the actual trade in the market.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:09:56 PM

In cryptocurrency, there is nothing like regret. Even if you failed or loss, you gained some experienced from that angle and I know vividly that it will never happen to you again and its a great adventure for you to even educate the upcoming newbies into the crypto industry. why regret for a decision you took yourself, what if it ended up successful as you wanted? it means one day your same decision on something else might end up successful. let go any failure or loss and move for such is what the crypto market seeks for.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:10:23 PM

A good decision is to survive and be sure to make money.
A lot of people make mistakes and from the Merka a lot of regrets.
Even if they look at them many stops after they make mistakes.
So it is not a good solution and my suggestion to immediately blow the mistake that was ever done.
Mistakes you've made make the experience so that they don't get repeated again.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:15:17 PM

The market is now at extremely low levels, so I think there is nothing left to lose, so keep holding until they come back up. If we do not increase then we keep holding on
The market is not exactly at the bottom it is growing well , some coins began bullish trend , I think the market will not be at the levels of 3-4 thousand , now we will only grow and grow , the next 2-3 years

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:17:29 PM

If you regret in the end, you are not a real traders. Because as far as I know all good traders are risk taker,
with this behavior most of the successful traders in crypto or bitcoin trading are both risk taker.
In short, you shouldn't be afraid in anything happen every time we are in the actual trade in the market.
never regret anything, yes even though everyone has a sense of disappointment or anything if they have failed and that is the nature that is in them.
create learning so you can do your best later on.
indeed you should not regret if you fail to trade, because you regret that you cannot change anything that has happened.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Drelakelv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:14:10 PM

All the more in valid being, single shouldn't be experience the apology being it discontinues single from active leading to acquiring something greater. We require to aloof go on and achieve greater than we were yesterday.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:20:00 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Right idea, i don't regret anytime for my trade. If i get small profits, it is enough for me. Sometimes, i see my tokens pumped 10X or more pumped from where i sold in small profits, i take it simple because i have already made profits. I have faith in my trade strategy. Regretting isn't a good idea rather it makes hopeless.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:26:00 PM

That a deep word but that is true, we can't change everything what we will done that.
Only think what will we do the next time to get best choose and never take a choose like before.
I believe if someday i will take it back all my loss in cryptocurrency.
Zuxe
Copper Member

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:02:42 PM

Regretting can and will not undone what's already be done, the best solution is to learn from the mistakes that's done so that one can get more better next time.  
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

Thinking about past mistakes is a very bad thing. And this applies not only to cryptocurrency. I never understood it, why regret that it is impossible to return and correct. It is necessary to make conclusions from this situation and move on.

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 10:19:46 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.
yes you are right if you regret something in your life in the future you will definitely feel for that that's why I never regret anything this statement is suitable for everyone who wanted to take the opportunity to successful if you don't take any risk in your life then you cannot move forward in your position.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:03:00 PM

Focus on here and now.
You are quite correct, it is all about determination and not looking focus of the potentials the future holds in the crypto space. Nobody could believe crypto will turn out be like this some years back so also in some years to come, it will even be greater than this.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:13:18 PM

Thinking about past mistakes is a very bad thing. And this applies not only to cryptocurrency. I never understood it, why regret that it is impossible to return and correct. It is necessary to make conclusions from this situation and move on.
regretting the disappointment of continuing to take care of him will make us worse and won't wake up again, so forget what has happened and take the good side of making it learn so that in the future it can be better.

moving forward also requires experience so the mistake you make is your experience, so you know better what not to do so you don't repeat the second time.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:32:33 PM

I don't regret anything, but sometimes it is getting harder, because I have FOMO, I imagine a lot of situations where I could earn money, but as a result I lost that opportunity...

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 11:34:02 PM

I experienced a lot of failures and it hurts, but I tried to ignore and forget, when I failed on a project or coin, I didn't make it difficult, I would go to projects and other coins because if I only regret then make excessive complaints then it will only consume my time and energy, it will also make me bad mood because it's better to ignore and forget it

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:41:47 AM

In crypto, some mistakes can never go without the culprit regretting. However, the best thing to do in such circumstances is not to allow yourself to be carried away by the regret. In any regret, there should be lessons learned and this is what will eventually make a finer investor who will no more make such regrettable mistakes again.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:08:23 PM

Yes, it is all combined in the thing called experience. The experience develops with the made mistakes on the crypto trading but regretting something doesn't change the result.
why regret a crypto trade? if you can only feel sorry. Look, you will continue to feel sorry because the trade continues every day. changes will continue to occur at any time. regret will not give you a lesson, you better see mistakes as valuable experiences and learn them so they don't happen again.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:08:46 PM

In crypto, some mistakes can never go without the culprit regretting. However, the best thing to do in such circumstances is not to allow yourself to be carried away by the regret. In any regret, there should be lessons learned and this is what will eventually make a finer investor who will no more make such regrettable mistakes again.
a person will not repeat the mistakes which he made only if he understands what his mistake was. if he doesn’t understand why it happens, he will repeat it again

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:17:39 PM

a person will not repeat the mistakes which he made only if he understands what his mistake was. if he doesn’t understand why it happens, he will repeat it again
only fool man that will repeat the same mistakes in his life.as a trader we have to make note that contain our mistakes and also write about its evaluation too so we will understand how to overcame it.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:17:20 PM

That's right. Past mistakes must be considered when making new decisions. It is the mistakes that can be made that can be considered life experience, thanks to which you become smarter and more experienced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: