Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29768 times)
sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:58:36 AM

What's happen is for your own good you may want something thinking that it is good even if its not. that's right you don't need to regret for something you didn't get instead just focus on today to get that for tomorrow cause if you really want something you need to practice patience to get it especially on crypto industry.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:06:24 PM

the thing that annoyed me in the world of cryptoqurrency when I experienced a big loss but I did not regret it at all, but from there I could learn better how to adapt and know about investment and trading with crypto.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:23:25 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
You cannot blame many people if they regret decisions that they have made because some of them cannot get up anymore from their losses, some of them became poor because of wrong decisions they made in cryptocurrency. So, it is just natural for people to regret. But the best thing to do is move on and learn from the mistakes we made.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:55:30 PM

i agree.. when i enter the crypto currency world i convince myself that there i will not regret it.. investment sometime fails but sometimes it good.. just check which alts you want to invest in the end you will not regret it

dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:58:34 PM

Right, Whatever we should not regret about anything in any case. Whether it is business or real life, we should always think that we will be happy with what we have received. That we will always be in our luck so we will not regret it When absolutely no one can say that when the market is in it, so if you take that decision, please respond to it and be happy with it. I agree with this opinion to learn.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:15:46 PM

Yes sometimes mistakes happen in cryptocurrency trading like wrong order placement, selling tokens early or before the pump this usually happens with most of the traders. In cryptocurrency industry one must have patience and passion to learn from mistake and should have good satisfaction level.

Let me correct you mate, mistakes always happened to all crypto traders not sometimes. Don't you know that in every mistakes we make, there's always a lesson behind it. I'm not saying that We need to do mistakes, just through this things We become more mature as a traders in my opinion. Although you are right that patience, dedication and passion is what most matters now as being a player in trading.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:20:17 PM

I believe the saying that everything happens for a reason that is why never regret anything what you've done because no matter what happened from the past most important is you gain more experience and you learned from it
bad experience should not be regreted.we have to take important lesson from this experience.our future depend on how we overcome our experience no matter this is good or bad.
After making mistakes there's still future ahead, you can make it up and use it as a building ladder, every new single steps that you will take will be inspired by previous mistakes that you've made, it will be helpful as you will avoid doing the same error again.

Keep on aiming for a much better results of your investment.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:36:10 PM

No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
Focus on here and now.

Every "if i only done that" should turn into lessons and experience and never be a burden. This indicates that you know now how to do it correctly and you should never do that mistake again. You also should have no regrets on your failures because you choose to invest into a risky one. Remember that those who do not try never succeeds.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 02:21:03 PM

to manage with one as the use with chance on attains as trader to gains with signals on returns with the work of analytics and evaluation as expecting with use of number of returns to manage within the terms of plan with the investment projects on bitcoin business of the finance.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:47:44 PM

yes no need to regret because it will not change anything that happened in the past, if we make a mistake then take it as a lesson, and as a new crypto trader I think there will be a lot of mistakes that are natural but that will foster experience next time.

Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:50:44 PM

In cryptocurrency of you dont want to regret you must study the strategies and the project that you invest in.So if you dont want to regret invest only in good projects like Dencoin tokens that has the potential so make investments here.
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:15:09 PM

Every mistakes or decisions you make in the crypto world are meant to shape you to understand how to go about in this ecosystem. There is no need to regret in anything. This helps you develop investment or trading plans that will help you maximize outcome. Having regret draws you back in everything you are doing and do not make you move forward.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:14:35 PM

Every mistakes or decisions you make in the crypto world are meant to shape you to understand how to go about in this ecosystem. There is no need to regret in anything. This helps you develop investment or trading plans that will help you maximize outcome. Having regret draws you back in everything you are doing and do not make you move forward.
I think that tomorrow the most important situation is that we must learn from our mistakes and from others.  This is all experience and it is experience that gives us the opportunity to work on and improve our results.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:42:33 PM

it is true that we must not regret what happened behind us, whether it is failure or success,
all must be the best teacher for us personally, time cannot be repeated but opportunities can still be sought, never regret what happened.

I really regret a lot of things that have been done in the past. But at the present time, I still keep in mind one thing: I would rather lose my chance and not lose my money
Andthis

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 04:56:25 PM

It's an aged saw. It is no apply gross above spilt bleed. Any the choice you captivated patch trading or purchase you should always be gratified with your choice. Whether you prepared erroneous choice you should study from it and should go on as thither is no apply to rue on it later. Non-performances furthermore educate us lecture so study from your former fault and explain where you did misconception and achieve hold in apperception and continue focussed on the actual marketplace to move the winner with many greater provision.
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

Focus on here and now.
I agree with you.  Making mistakes in cryptocurrency trading, you begin to understand that the chosen solution at that time was erroneous and led to a loss of investment.  It is impossible to learn without making mistakes, only you can know about the mistakes made by someone else or learning from your own.  Experience will not come immediately.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:49:41 PM

This is a problem many people have. He suffered from this. The phantom billionaire. It seems to you that you could easily earn if... But it is better to focus on the present, just develop.

Well, regret will always be there, no matter if we deny or not, spoken or not you cannot take it away from the heart of anyone who lose. It is hypocrisy to deny but what matters is we don not linger on those mistakes and loses instead we should learn from them and they should make us even more determined. We should not stop just because of those mistakes.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:23:17 PM

You should never regret a lost opportunity in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it at all, because there will always be new opportunities, the main thing is to wait for them

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:58:44 PM

That's right, lamenting over the past mistakes will only limit the person from going forward but taking the lessons of the mistakes made and turning it into a tool will help to direct someone into making good decisions tomorrow.
So we shouldn't be limited or regret whatsoever we have passed through rather let's turn it around for our own good.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:36:19 PM

It seems to me that you can talk a lot about personal feelings about your actions or inaction on the cryptocurrency market.  But it seems to me that the most important issue today is that the cryptocurrency needs to be lysed all over the world and how the governments of the leading countries of the world will feel about this.  This is practically the only problem for the cryptocurrency market today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: