Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:46:52 PM

Everything that happens with your investments in the cryptocurrency market depends on you.
Only on the basis of your experience, you can decide for yourself the priorities in the cryptocurrency market for success.
No need to regret anything, but move forward no matter what.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:51:30 PM

cryptocurrency is a world that does not tolerate wimps and those who quickly give up.  This is a fact because many simply quit after the first loss.  You must always go to the end.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:54:13 PM

true mistakes often occur because we are too hasty in making decisions, so before we sell our crypto assets we should better understand the market and be more patient waiting to sell crypto assets to reach the best price.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:56:29 PM

cryptocurrency is such a world where it is possible and necessary to make mistakes and never regret about it because it is from mistakes you learn and it is mistakes that bring you this invaluable experience that later on you will only contribute to making money

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:04:39 PM

In General, you should not regret anything. Understand, if you have made this or that action, then you were confident in its success, and the experience is worth it.
vesper188

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

Do you think in this market is still chance for nice gains ?
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:38:58 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

I agree there's no point in focusing on what you did wrong and getting stressed about it... but at the same time it is important to recognise where you went wrong and to learn from those mistakes. It is in making mistakes and learning from them that we improve our decision-making for the future.

Warranteum
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:55:09 PM

that's true, we cannot stay emotionally detached. In this world, everything is unpredictable. If you lose, once get to the next and continue until you succeed. There is no point of feeling regrets
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:58:16 PM

You should never regret a lost opportunity in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it at all, because there will always be new opportunities, the main thing is to wait for them
I agree in the crypto currency there will be many more chances to earn very well , the main thing is not to fall for those mistakes that were made in your past and try to think soberly

Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:45:52 PM

You should never regret a lost opportunity in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it at all, because there will always be new opportunities, the main thing is to wait for them
I agree in the crypto currency there will be many more chances to earn very well , the main thing is not to fall for those mistakes that were made in your past and try to think soberly
Of course, it would be even better to know when and what the price of a particular coin will be. Then I could easily earn big money without making special efforts for this. How nice to dream about it sometimes.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

Most likely you are right, new opportunities will always appear, but not everyone will be able to use them. For example, when the price of Bitcoin collapsed, it became possible to have a profitable short, but without proper skills and knowledge, such actions would be equal to adventure.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:26:16 PM

The loss of opportunity is the same as loss of time and once it is lost, it can never be regained, except another one comes, which differs from the one lost. Therefore, you should avoid by all means never to lose opportunity that comes your way.
You might sometimes not know, when the opportunity is available, which is why you need to be very sensitive.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:03:08 PM

Definitely. You must always bear in mind that cryptocurrency business is a risky. You can either lose or gain profits. Its all fate however, you should not regret anything. There may be times, you will earn profits and there may be other times, you will lose your earnings.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:47:57 PM

Regrets can be a lesson. In crypto currency its a natural phenomenon to experience regret since it is unpredictable. Rather than to stop why not continue and be it as your stepping stone to be more wise and open minded.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:20:46 AM

Regrets can be a lesson. In crypto currency its a natural phenomenon to experience regret since it is unpredictable. Rather than to stop why not continue and be it as your stepping stone to be more wise and open minded.
Agree, you regret because you make a bad decision, but you never stop just regretting on your bad action, instead, you learn from that mistake.
If you consider crypto as a long term journey, you won't live in your past, instead, you move forward and reclaim yourself and be profitable.

Mistakes are just part of our journey, but with these mistakes we will experience, it will make us stronger.

naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:09:38 PM

Never go to the past and regret what you have lost or done,it will be a lesson for all of us and we can make a new one this year, every downfall has its rise so now the recovery of the crypto market is making good and new projects to invest has come out and we can make it again as new trends on new projects has been doing good also the Ieo so if you are trying to find a ICO to invest i have a project  a good product a that we can invest and this project is the Dencoin tokens.
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:53:44 PM

Regrets are sign of lost and the sign of not achieving the goals in life,So if you dont want to regret here in cryptocurrency you must be wise and invest and work only in good projects like Dencoin tokens and if you dont have Dencoin tokens yet you can invest now so at the end you will not regret.
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:29:35 PM

That is right. We are fully aware of our actions, especially on closing the price of the sold and buy in the exchange. And we must set aside our personal emotion on this part because it may be a hindrance on your analytical thinking.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

That is right. We are fully aware of our actions, especially on closing the price of the sold and buy in the exchange. And we must set aside our personal emotion on this part because it may be a hindrance on your analytical thinking.
I recommend in such cases, drink 20-40 grams of whiskey. This drink relaxes the nerves and you can work well in the market.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:26:45 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
i agree for me i already stop regretting all the wrong moves i do in crypto instead i tell myself to learn from it.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: