Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:31:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Never regret anything  (Read 29771 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:41:07 AM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency

Regret is not useful, so why do we regret ? Instead wasting our energy for regretting, why don't we think other way to repair our mistakes ?
Mistake is not always bad, sometimes we learn something from our mistakes.
When we done mistake in investing crypto, we will learn how to avoid mistakes and be more careful the next we investing our money.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:05:14 AM

cryptocurrency is a world that does not tolerate wimps and those who quickly give up.  This is a fact because many simply quit after the first loss.  You must always go to the end.
it is true that many investors who never understand the risks that will be obtained in investing with crypto currency are only the desire to get an advantage in investing with the currency so that if something bad happens the investor panics and fears
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:17:45 AM

if you invest, it is very important to know and fully understand the knowledge of cryptocurrency itself. You need to know the terms in cryptocurrency before investing in this field. If you do not know the basic techniques of cryptocurrency, you will be confused when investing.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:29:46 AM

you are right if you only regret what has happened will not change your situation, but what is important is thinking for the present and the future. make the experience in the past a lesson so we don't do it again

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:48:27 AM

you are right if you only regret what has happened will not change your situation, but what is important is thinking for the present and the future. make the experience in the past a lesson so we don't do it again
Crypto will stay, it's only our journey that might end, so if we live in the past, we might not enjoy the future.
Mistakes are normal, we live to learn, and that's what we should do in crypto, it would not be called risky if it's easy to make money here.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:54:48 AM

There is no use regretting anything happened in the past. Regretting will only gives sting to you. Rather it is better to learn mistakes from the past. In cryptocurrency, it is common that investors, traders and bounty hunters make mistakes and if you regret your past you cannot focus on your present. And as a result it will lead you only to further regret.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Tekree

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:48:30 AM

When I prepared my basic profits in crypto I was extremely cheerful. My pay was decrease than the come back on assets and charity programmes. It was aloof fate, I anticipate instantly.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:57:50 AM

All the more whether I buoy yet mention any of the fault i get prepared, i yet guarantee that i apply them definitely in ordering to keep off also fault. Acquiescing single 's former fault to basis reversals strength be the bottom affair, as it could basis many default whether aid is not entranced.
EarlyTalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

Everybody has fault in the former and we have to be capable to think of that. Instantly is the equitable age to fix a design to purchase mints. Bitcoin and Ethereum are in grassy shape and whether you wish to move these specie, of line, wait until the state are cherry.
WiseCause

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:34:42 PM

Of line, assume 't rue anything largely connected to cryptocurrency whether you are already in this area, largely with crypto state similar instantly you yet get to be confident that single period you desire move great outcome whether you endure and think crypto desire come back as earlier
Mezihn

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:26:32 AM

Thither are various vaults that single requires to hybridisation earlier deed to any higher location in crypto. In the charge to actualize this, thither could be any barriers which strength serve as dismay on the other hand single requires not to repent entranced a action. No single should feeling whatever affliction representing woe any releases in crypto.This could be as a effect of unconventional analysis earlier entranced any activity or the common condition in crypto marketplace. Danger entrancing is role of the distance to actualize winner. Whether single is distrustful of fault, so the someone is not set to trace winner. Any rejection feel single strength get had in crypto occupation should educate single any admonitions and not to create single feeling whatever affliction. I desire aloof counsel that occasionally it furthermore great to looking earlier single jump so as not to act any mistake.
Darana

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 04:40:00 PM

Everybody have to get a poor feel in crypto similar they miss cash or deal specie recent. On the other hand that doesn't require to be lamentable as we get to focus on in view of the fact that the forthcoming. Instantly focus on investment anew as the cost of currencies is instantly extremely minimal. And this is a extremely great chance to move win in the forthcoming.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:18:38 PM

That's right indeed. Humans mostly anticipate almost theoretical profits or release. They have to get to note that they should focus on certain profits or release. And whether you deal something on profits so you are on positive position. So assume 't annoyance
Dicage

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 05:33:13 PM

There’s not location regrettingYou would neglect away on modern point and modern wired tokensBut as an alternative study and move ahead representing measure ; you desire victory
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:28:03 AM

There is no point in looking back but I have a very bad experience with crypto because I started on the wrong side ,ponzi scheme crypto doubling platforms and cloud mining which backfired marginally but I never give up and now I'm more smarter than when I started

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:31:12 AM

Regret is good but never let it interfere with progress. Regret must always lead to learning your lessons where the investor will learn new strategies in order to prevent future repetition. Learning from mistakes is very powerful and often lead investors to earning great profits.
Tygotaur

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:08:21 PM

I yet discomfort that didn't deal my portfolio representing big cost. It is heavy representing me perception this intersect, on the other hand I manage with it and in forthcoming I am loss to purchase many
ClearStore

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:52:41 PM

Exactly, you are equitable single furthermore requires to be extremely tolerance and study over the leash. Cryptocurrency and blockchain application is yet extremely modern and though they are hither to wait on the other hand single yet requires to be extremely deliberate single relation with it. Knowledge the cable close to deed full included is extremely significant.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 03:22:21 PM

In crypto currency, Never regret anything.
No point in looking back and saying “only if I had done that.”  Or if only I had sold earlier, instead
Realize you made the best decision in good faith, for every reason that made sense or did not make sense  at that time.
 Now it is time to let it go.
Focus on here and now.
 That’s where success lives in crypto currency
In all aspect of our life, we should not regret for our decision. We decides mean we planned it carefully. We think the risk that we will face. So, we should be glad of the results. If you failed, try to stand up again. Life is just a wheel, we always deal with ups and downs. Trading is a matter of patience and determination.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Marilis

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:23:41 PM

I cohere that you should not remorse anything. We are hither instantly. I am contented that I discovered almost cryptocurrencies, although not in 2010, on the other hand I yet join in in it instantly. And I similar to achieve this, join in in the generosity, trading, investment. I similar to peruse information, study almost modern applications in the cryptocurrency marketplace, peruse several cryptocurrency waterway in cablegram, it activates me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: